All Comments on 'Unreported Attack'

by KayeRoiben

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sorry outcome for a too real situation

Most of what you find in this category is quite obviously fiction, meant to titilate, stimulate, and give license to controlled fantasy.

This particular story is the story of a rape. Period. An everyday occurance. A complete violation. There is little or nothing fantasy about this story. A jealous ex-boyfriend taking what he is not given. Maybe this is a set-up for a serial "revenge" story, but the "please don't tell" ending and simple agreement by the male character, with all of its implications, leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

No woman deserves what this character got, and the "should not have been here it's all my fault" tone is the reason that many women who are raped are too afraid to report the attacks. For future writings, I would re-think your strategy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not erotic

not erotic at all, like reading a police report. the don't tell at the end was disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Bad Idea

Yet another story lacking any sort of erotic or even sexy element. This is just the sad tale of a brutish attack, beating, and rape by a large slob, on a small dope. "Hey what the hell, I am going to get my teeth knocked out, my skull fractured, my flesh bitten and brused, and my body violated sexually, but what's a girl to do? "I guess I'll just have to go back in there and let it happen. "Oh well---"

The story was stupid and an insult to women!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shut up, all of you

I liked it. I want more.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
I mostly agree...

... with the previous comments. You had better write a sequel where Aven takes revenge Chris. It would have been better if you had included her revenge or a plan for it during this story. You kind of left it as, she got hers and that's it. Keep writing, write a sequel please. The only thing saving you from a Lit stoning is that you are a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i dig it

i liked the rape story. i hate that every non consent story written on here ends with the woman having an orgasm. im pretty sure that were i getting fucked without my consent i wouldnt be having an orgasm. for reasons i dont know how to explain its insulting to me that the women in these stories end up enjoying sex that is forced upon them and its egotistical that men think they are so skilled sexually that even without consenst they can make a woman cum. im sure its disturbing to most but my rape fantasies play out alot like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish there were more like this

Too often in these stories, we see the same tired concept of the woman actually liking rape. THAT is insulting to women. If there IS a dangerous idea to put forth in this medium, that is it. Here is what it's really like. Too real for you? Go somewhere else. Doesn't do it for you? That doesn't make it poorly written, or even a bad idea.

To the author: Excellent job. Please, if you have it in you, do more like this one.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Well written...

not at all erotic, but then real rape isn't. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFULL

Well written I would like to be in the same situation accept i am a man who would like to be raped by another man

merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Tired of violent non consent - WTF

I get this is a fantasy. I get that truly i do. But Non consent, rape etc., does NOT have to contain punching, blood, fear, knives, whatever.

As a woman, Having a guy stick his dick into you, or touch you inappropriately IS VIOLENT ENOUGH.

I love non consent erotic stories. This is just violence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous