All Comments on 'Making My Wife an Exhibitionist'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Poker on Saturday

I hope you continue with those stories. I know showing off can be so much fun and lead to all kinds of fun.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Great Self Control

How did Carl control himself around such a hot wife. Hopefully we will find out in later chapters that he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story

I had a similar situation with my wife Nancy, being very reserved. I bought her Wicked Weasel bikinis for a vacation to the Dominican Republic. Don't you just love WW bikinis. When we got home my friend Jim came over for dinner and I showed him our vacation pictures. He complimented her on how she looked and I convinced her to put one on after dinner when we went into our hot tub. You can guess the rest. Please continue with this story . I'd like to know how it went for Mary. When did she win onWW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Praise for a nude woman

I loved the story and would like to hear more on the subject of woman nude in front of friends.

It has been my experience that if you praise a woman she will do almost anything that she is asked. My wife of 46 years will meet our friends at the door nude when I ask her to. The men are amazed and compliment her on her outfit. She loves the attention presently. It took me many years and small steps to get her to sit nude with our friends, but now she looks forward to her exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife/Exhibitionist

Good story! I was expecting a longer story. I agree with the one comment that praising your wife will lead to good things. It helped me turn my wife into an exhibitionist. If she wants me to go food shopping with her then she knows to wear a buttoned down blouse no bra and at least two buttons open. We have been to nude beaches, wore dresses with no underwear to dinner always opening a button if we have a male waiter. Around this time of the year, weather permitting she will wear nice long coat to the mall with nothing on except a necklace, high top stockings and heels. Wow what a turn on walking around in a crowded mall. We made love nude in the car with other cars around us watching. I could go on and on. Just love this topic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suprising as well as disappointing

Surprised Carl keeps coming over only to go home and jack-off. Disappointed that Mary hasn't been poked multiple times at the poker game. I bet she would like a spit roast. It's lots of fun.

Mark261photoMark261photoover 7 years agoAuthor
Please keep in mind....

That this was my first story, to lay the groundwork, and there is a LOT more to the story, that is yet to come.

jennyphiljennyphilover 7 years ago
Sounds promising. ...

Looking forward to hearing more...

As exhibitionists ourselves we appreciate the turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK show us a picture of her

Post it on your profile

Mark261photoMark261photoover 7 years agoAuthor
Check our profile

For a pic of Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Size of breasts

You said in this story that she had natural 36C breasts, but in another story you said that she had natural 38D breasts. So which is it? The pics would show us but no pics.

Mark261photoMark261photoover 7 years agoAuthor
Like most women

Mary's breast size is largely determined by her weight. When she's at her lightest she's a 36c and when she'd heavier they get bigger. Up to the 38DDD that she is today.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 7 years ago
Nice

I enjoy your stories and the pic of you and wife on profile. Can I see more pics?

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly stuff, but

Wife and I had a guy friend that came over maybe 2, 3 times a month just to shoot the shit and play video games, drink some beer. Wife was used to him, he always showed up with something, steaks to barbeque, beer, something.

We had a small pool, many places in Ca do, and sometimes wife and I would swim nude. One day I mentioned that, friend asked why we always wore suits when he was over. I told him "just because" but that started the teasing. Wife ended up topless that day, a few weeks later nude. progressed to our friend getting some usual reactions, wife giggled and told him to go take care of that.

"Why don't you? " He asked, typical wisecrack. She looked at me and grinned, I laughed and damned if she didn't whack both of us off. A year or so ago he showed up with a girl friend, and she ended up nude in the pool too. Lord knows where this will end up.

Southerncomfort5246Southerncomfort5246about 4 years ago
Wife shows off

Always sexy to show off your wife. Let him taste her. Good story, please write again!

clackormanclackormanabout 1 year ago

What month and year was she on WW?

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

5 big Blazing Stars, for a Great Story, Great Writing, Great Idea, Grea Ending, Good time had by all. Very Nice Story! Thank You very much. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope Carl finally got to fuck her.

jennyphiljennyphil6 months ago

After showing off in public, Jenny was persuaded to strip, became a stripper and now Webcams as Arabella_milf on adultwork com

crashDcrashDabout 2 months ago

Good to read some back story.

I hope Carl got to have some fun !!

mrronmrronabout 2 months ago

I'm loving learning about you and Mary and your life together through your stories. Your writing is impeccable and that alone makes it a pleasure. Having Mary as the subject of your stories just makes it better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
409 Followers
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences. If you would like to see more pics of my wife contact...