All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 23'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
inreaderinreaderover 7 years ago
NonConsent/Reluctance

Noncon turn is ok, but I personally don't like bdsm talk. Maybe with new plot you will publish more often...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You ought to have stopped with this series between Bonny and his mom earlier. This has nothing to do with incest. You might have stocked to the characters but this is enrolling into something totally new where there are only the memories of former days.

So put the title of it down and come up with something new.

You just want many readers which are expecting and hoping for something which has vanished some stories ago.

This is no incest anymore and for that you deserve nil points.

Too bad, for everyone...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jumped the shark

Sorry dude you did it. Jumped the shark. You had a natural plotline for a great series built up and you got greedy trying to get too many chapters. Quality over quantity. This was the worst chapter you've written sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Man this was crap

Why you go away from the mom and son pregnancy stuff? that was great. you ruined it. its not too late but. change it back. and who the hell needs to wait 2 to 3 months to read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not much happiness, bro ...

Can't say I loved it. Bobby's half was more satisfying than Alison's half but there was not much happiness in either half. I'm willing to keep going if there is any hope of a happy ending. I may have to rely on your other story for any thrills though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yeh I'm with most of the posts I personally didn't like the Allison part at all, Bobby was good and if he ends up rescuing his mother and hopefully very very soon then you have another character to involve between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
End it

Just end it. It's gone to shit. You've fucked it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still got it, bro!

Alison and Bobby are falling apart but Nudist Family Vacation is starting to take off like a bottle rocket! Hope you are listening, @EmptyLives!

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Ruin

Your ruin this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There's Still Hope

Obviously, Dick_Spanker is not here to pander to his fans. This is some dark shit happening to Alison. Bruised and beaten tits? More bruises and humilation to come? That is some God Awful Dick Wilting Shit. Bobby is still dumber than the back of a spoon. I suppose that is comforting in an obstuse way. But are the days when Alison and Bobby spend their time in sexual bliss gone forever? Surely, Alison is missing the good old days now and Bobby must be longing for blow jobs on tap again. I am hoping all this Dick Wilting Shit is just a build up for getting those two crazy kids back together again. I guess we'll have to wait until sometime this summer or next to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep writing this story as before

hope it takes a turn and continues with adventurous encounters such as trips or other thing of Alison and Bobby.i really loved it till the previous chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

sad what has happened to Alison not looking forwards to what I to come hopefully Mr. Petty will get his Comeuppance later and this end on a good ending. why do I feel Erica is the daughter of Mr. Petty and that she and the mother son team up to destroy him and live together with a happy MFF sex fill ending.

OpthimusOpthimusover 7 years ago
Wtf!

The mom get abused and the son gets a cock teas as a girlfriend? Is this how it ends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad, good story for a while

Sorry to say I did not like this chapter and to the past few have been very busy with a lot too many characters. But, this your story and I don't like the BDSM... Hope it gets better.

shmojoeshmojoeover 7 years ago

Loved your earlier chapters they were great and I know it's your story but honestly I have no idea why you put in the BDSM and Alison blackmail. Total boner killer but hey it's your story. Tbh I was expecting Alison to make weekly trip to have fun with Bobby or a threesome with his possible gf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please refrain!!!!

Please refrain from changing the story's style! The first 20 chapters were written perfectly. The style of the ongoing internal struggle for Alison, made it so much more realistic, and/or, relatable. The sadism is definitely a negative "wrench in the gearbox" for we, the long time fans of your writing style. Getting thrown off, by your hastily chased and achieved climaxes, is not what we know you're capable of. (This statement also applies to your other series, "Nudist Family Holliday.")

But please, get back with your original style. You have been my favorite author for a while, and I really don't want to have to search for another...

Keep your original fans, those of us from before the 20 "red 'H's'," interested and intrigued, because we are the true fans of the original work; that which is unadulterated by outside influence or criticism.

Again, get back with your impressive stuff...

Sincerely,

The eighth viewer

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 23 reprise

Well for those of you that are clearly struggling with this chapter I have decided to rewrite it so here you go.

"THE END"

Hope you prefer that one and can now find something more to your taste. For anyone else interested in knowing how things pan out I'll update as and when I get time.

Merry X Mas

DS

newfield1981newfield1981over 7 years ago
Interesting

Don't pay these cry babies any mind. The story needed a change of pace as to not get stale. I am sure Bobby and his mom will find they're way back to each other, in the mean time it would be great to see Alison awaken her slutty side and lose control of herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really DS

Sure some had a fit over it but grow up a bit and take from it a general bit of feedback, maybe you went off the path a little? Its your story that is true but people hung in there for a reason. Acting like that doesn't really help. Hope you finish your series and I hope it works out but I hope you reconsider further posts like that DS.

newfield1981newfield1981over 7 years ago
Time to teach these fools a lesson

Look this is your story. You're the one putting in the hard work and time to keep it alive. These fools seem to have fell in love with Alison and Bobby and are taking shit way too personally. It's time to teach them who's boss.in the next story you should go full BDSM and cull the herd! Get rid of the fans of the story keep the fans of the author! I'll be there for the next chapter no matter which way you go !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time to teach these fools a lesson

I don't know that an Iron Fist is a practical look for a Dick_Spanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Ch. 23

Nobody asked me but I thought I would throw in my two pence. I think the major disconnect here is that Mother's Helping Hand has always been a comedy. Bobby and Alison come straight out of Sex Comedy Casting. She's built like a sex kitten but doesn't know it. He's a male sex machine who can't remain satisfied. Wasn't it back in Ch. 06 that Alison had to slip off her panties and loan them to Bobby to hold down his raging hard-on so they could exit the lingere shop? That was a hilarious scene.

Even the introduction of Billy Petty in Ch. 07 was funny. He reached through Alison's dress and felt up her titties while Dr. Williams called him "quite the character."

All this bruised and beaten titties material is a drastic shift in tone. It's not funny. Bobby's half of the chapter is more in keeping with the comedy. His asides to the reader ( "Bobby, you didn't...have an accident did you?"

"Uh no, it just happens when I'm really turned on." And when someone's been teasing my cock all afternoon and evening.) are always funny and contribute not only to the erotic aspects of the story but to the humorous tone as well.

DS has a real gift for the sex farce. We'll see if the story regains its equilibrium when the next installment comes out in March or July.

hornacekhornacekover 7 years ago
I think this is it for me

I haven't liked every chapter up until this one but I have liked most of them, the story was pretty straight forward and seemed to have a clear goal in mind. Now this chapter seems to throw that away by adding this blackmail plot out of nowhere, Bobby's with this new girl at college - we don't have any scenes with Bobby and his mother together, which is what this whole series is supposed to be about.

I didn't read anything in this chapter that made me want to read the next one. I think I'll just pretend that the entire story ended about 3/4 of the way through the previous chapter and that the whole blackmail thing never happened.

akiromeakiromeover 7 years ago
Your story,your way!

DS,you are great author and these stories are dickspankingtastic. I didn't like all the chapters and i would like some things to be different but at the end of the day this is your sexual fantasy and thank you for sharing it with us. Don't allow these idiots to ruin it for you. I think you should stop reading comments,or at least stop paying any serious attention to them, and just continue to write this damn thing in any fucking way you like.

arnhemarnhemover 7 years ago
Fan fucking tastic

I loved the whole series,please get more chapters going and it would be nice to see Bobby get his revenge, Alison turn the table on the little pervert and the two of them getiing back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Ch. 24

So, is there going to be a next chapter or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I actually like the twist and look forward to the next chapter. Maybe chapter 25 Allison finally confesses to Bobby that she loves him and wants to stay with him. My only request is that you let us wait to long in between chapters.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 24- the Finale

I think that the Bobby and Alison saga is probably nearing it's end, I intend to write a decent send off to them with a twist that I think you may like and which has been hinted at ;-) I want to make this a good one and a complete one so please bear with me, it does take a while to write it in my head before committing it to ones and zeros but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornabout 7 years ago
Take your time Dick

We appreciate your efforts in writing. It's been a little bumpy at times but overall you've written two outstanding stories :)

inreaderinreaderabout 7 years ago
:)

Like year ago.

Happy New Year for all Alison fans:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too soon?

Is it too soon to wonder when Chapter 24 will appear?

rodavrodavabout 7 years ago
Nice

It would be nice if Erica is also having an incestuous relationship with her Dad and Bobby found about it. Then their parents meets each other and hit it off. Then they became open about their incest relationship and they got married, and Bobby and Erica became engaged and openly having sex together with their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 24- the Finale

Any thoughts on when this chapter will appear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An Empty Life

I can't believe it. But it's true. I come here every day to see if there is a new chapter or a hint of when a new chapter is about to drop. Not every Friday or every Sunday but every day . . . it is a long and empty vigil but here we are. Some of us have been following Bobby and Alison's adventures for an entire year now! Well, I hope it's a happy ending and not just everyone being run over by a truck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@empty life

I check last comments since July 2015.

Alison is like a real person for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: An Empty Life

Me too. I check back every single day. Not just DS' submissions page, but also the comments just in case he has posted something about Mother's Helping Hand or Nudist Family Holiday. I never gave it much thought, but I don't do that with any other author or story. DS' writing has become part of my daily routine, and honestly, my life.

I'm not yet nearly as attached to Angela as I am to Alison. Probably because she hasn't "interacted" with Kevin as of chapter 4. But because I'm a huge fan of the reluctance theme, this isn't really a criticism. Alison also has more chapters under her belt and they are focused mainly on her and Bobby. Angela and Kevin have to share limelight with Beth and Roger.

As MHH comes to a close, I hope Angela can be for me what Alison has been. I know that's a tall order. This really has been something special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: An Empty Life

Just checking in. Looks as if there are a lot of daily checkers besides myself. Mother's Helping Hand has been a wild ride with definite highs and lows. Dick_Spanker has a gift for characterization and dialogue for sure. Someone credited him with a gift for humour as well. Can't disagree there either. But let's not overlook his gift for graphic sex scenes either. The Spank Man always comes through when it's time for the old in-and-out. I guess it's good that MHH is headed for a finale so DS can concentrate on Nudist Family Holiday. But, we have to wait so long for new chapters! It's been two months now with no end in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re:@empty life

How about it, Dick_Spanker? Any thoughts on when Ch. 24 will drop?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another Day with No New Chapter

Sigh! No new chapter today. The wait continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RE: Another Day with No New Chapter

The natives are getting restless, Dick_Spanker. Any word?

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 7 years agoAuthor
CH 24

The spanker has had rather a lot to deal with lately with some real life problems, however I have sketched out 24 in my head and will be committing it to 1's & 0's this week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a really dad turning point

I understand that it is a story and things can make a turn. Its sad how the Mom is being destroyed and the jerk is spying on the son as well. The whole story was great till this chapter. I am sad to say I am done reading this series.

inreaderinreaderabout 7 years ago
23

Greetings to all daily visitors.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Ch 24

Well given all the people who have announced over the last 3 chapters that they are not reading this series anymore I'm not quite sure who is actually posting the comments anymore. At any rate I started this story for my own enjoyment and I'm finishing it in the same spirit, if you feel it is no longer for you then please do feel free to move on, I won't be offended, really I won't, and you will be able to spend your valuable time reading stories you like. I will finish this up as I have some sort of sense of responsibility not to leave a story hanging, you may like where it goes or you may not.

inreaderinreaderabout 7 years ago
24

These "I'm done reading" comments are annoying for someone who is waiting for an update:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
inreader

Hey there. Anonymous readers can only post once per chapter so you might not get a lot of responses. Same goes to you, Spanker. Thanks for the updates :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch 24

I am really looking forward to Ch 24 if that means anything. I'm sure many loyal readers feel the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch 24

What's going on? I thought Chapter 24 the Finale was supposed to up this week. Don't let these nay sayers sway you, Dick_Spanker! We've been following this story for over a year now! I'll admit that I am ready to put Bobby and Alison away now because I am ready to see Nudist Family Holiday come to fruition. But really want to see a happy ending for Bobby and Alison. Those two crazy kids need to realize they are in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
inreader

inreader's right. Leave Dick_Spanker alone. Have been eagerly awaiting this chapter for seems like forever and don't want any Danny Downers to discourage him. C'mon, you guys, things always look bad for the good guys until the end of the program. I trust Dick_Spanker to bring about a happy ending and so should you. If not, there are plenty of other authors to follow on Literotica. Give the guy a chance!

inreaderinreaderabout 7 years ago
24

I just want to read how DS will present the story of Alison, but not my version, version of writer who created this character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Daily Check In

No new chapter. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
RE: Another Day with No New Chapter

End of February. No new chapter. I thought the finale was announced two weeks ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Greetings to all daily visitors.

Y'all dog Dick_Spanker alla time but you still check his page every day. He must be doing something right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Daily Check-in at Empty Arms Hotel

"The spanker has had rather a lot to deal with lately with some real life problems, however I have sketched out 24 in my head and will be committing it to 1's & 0's this week."

That was 3 weeks ago. Whaw hoppened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stop doggin' Dick_Spanker

Y'all need to let Dick_Spanker alone, guys. He said he would finish the story and he will. It's not like he is the only author on Literotica. There are any number of stories you can read to . . . um . . . amuse yourselves with while you wait. I'm sure he's your favorite author but he's got a Real Life too. He wasn't put on this earth just to entertain you as your personal stroke artist. Give the guy some room! When the chapter goes up, you'll have it to read over and over. So, be patient!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not "doggin" anyone

I just want to see a new chapter. #EmptyLife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
#EmptyLife

It's been over three months now.

inreaderinreaderabout 7 years ago
24

I miss 2015. Best year for Alison fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
#EmptyLife

Another day. Another check-in. Another disappointment. #EmptyLife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update?

I mean we're all being patient here but when's it coming? Februaries come and gone, March is half over... any clue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Update?

Fair question. What about it, Dick_Spanker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I guess hes never finishing it huh

That sucks. Same as his other story. takes way too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dissapointed

This last chapter was off the reservation. Last thing I wanted to read was about an old perv abusing her...have him die of a stroke and her going back to her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I was supportive when you had a meltdown

When you went off at people I supported, I dont have an account on here. But you have missed your own self imposed timeframe you promised after having a go at people and the time between stories is just absurd for so few pages now. Im done. Grateful for what you've done so far but won't support the egotist youve becone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Update?

I'm guessing Dick_Spanker's got nothing to say. It's been more than three months now. I'm thinking this story (and the other one) is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thats a pity.

Honestly he can be irritated at the haters. That's fair. But it's a real slap in the face to the fans of his work if that is the case :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Give him a break

DS has a life outside of writing these. People are giving him a hard time over it when really it's just something you're going to jerk off to. Check in every once in a while, read other stories in the meantime and stop hating on him. Sure I'd like to see a new chapter out but sometimes life gets in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: Give him a break

LOL! This sounds like DS in disguise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep going! F$@k the haters!!!

I love the Allison and Bobby stories!! I just read them all in one day and couldn't stop! Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: Keep going! F$@k the haters!!!

You must be new here, pal. Take a number and go to the end of the line. You're in for a long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In All Fairness

A few months is nothing to wait compared to another series...I waited a couple years for the newest chapter in Aunt Sandi! Given it was I think 9 pages when it finally did come out. DS will put it out eventually, nbd.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to you getting more into the other series you started now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
#emptylife

#emptylife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In all fairness 2

Obviously I was wrong, DS obviously doesnt want to finish. His choice but thats a shit way to treat the series fans.

inreaderinreaderalmost 7 years ago
24

“I Want to Believe”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
start marking them all 1*

The fact this dude wont finish his own story, he deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Be Patient

Give them all one stars?? Seriously?? The fact that he hasn't released another chapter for quite a while doesn't take away from the fact that his stories have been great. Be patient and read some other authors while waiting. Everyone is getting their panties in a knot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I hope you haven't given up

Can't blame you if you have some of these reviews are insane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please

Artie88Artie88almost 7 years ago
Off the rails?

Have to wonder WTF? with this latest chapter.

It feels like the plot just took a sharp left turn.

Quality is still there, just think it might have been better to stay on the track you had developed so well

inreaderinreaderalmost 7 years ago
24:(

Almost 6 months...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are you surprised the fans didn't like the last chapter?

I understand you didn’t like the dissaproving comments about the last chapter. But honestly, you made us like your characters together. Then you separated them and had one of them abused. Did you think fans of all these chapters would like to see their female lead treated like crap?

If you are in to female abusr, you should have writen a separate story.

I realy liked what you did until the last one. Shame you stopped writing.

Learn from this. Stick to one theme.

Too many books or movies fail when the writer looses the fan's trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grow up

The fact you can't take negative comments tells me a lot about you. Most people learn from it but you just run away screaming at people. Stop writing if you're gonna let constructive criticism effect you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grow up

"The fact you can't take negative comments tells me a lot about you. Most people learn from it but you just run away screaming at people. Stop writing if you're gonna let constructive criticism effect you."

Like there hasn't been a new chapter since last year. I think dude has taken your advice and stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What Happened to Dick Spanker?

It's clear that Dick Spanker has left the building but does anyone know why? The consensus from all these comments seems to be that the "fans" drove him away. But, that seems like Jr blaming himself for Mommy and Daddy's divorce.

Spanker said the last chapter would be up by the end of the week. That was several months ago. And that was the last we heard from him. Did he not write the chapter? Did he have writer's block? Was he in an automobile accident? Did he meet a woman and decide to get married and quit erotica? Was he arrested for some crime and sentenced to prison?

He wasn't getting any criticism on his other story but writing on that has ceased as well. Maybe he just lost interest.

I enjoyed both stories and I would like to see more but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It really is a shame

This is a great story one of the better written ones and now it seems we will never get an ending maybe the author needs thicker skin or reviewers need to lay off taking chapters they disagree with I don't know just a damn pity this story has seemed to be abandoned.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 6 years ago
Please keep going

I would like to see this story fininshed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep going

I think it's over, buddy. Unless some other talented writer steps in to complete it, because Dick Spanker has left the building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why Stop?

This one got a lot of hate...and sure it wasn't amazing by previous chapters' standards, but I think it was ok and could have set up very good follow up chapters...I thought at first maybe he's just taking his time but I think it's getting to the point where he's gone for good. I still check in once a week or so, hoping he's posted Ch. 24, and I will continue to do so, but I'm not really expecting it. Please come back DS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come back, Dick Spanker!

I wish DS would come back and finish this story.

inreaderinreaderover 6 years ago
...

alwayswantedto, Turniphead, fantasy69 and now Dick_Spanker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting

Chapter 24 please ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So, That's It?

Someone shud finish this story for Dick_Spanker. He's not cumming back. I think he spanked his last dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dick Spanker is gone

Dick Spanker is gone, man. I know it's difficult to find an author that plays all the right notes on your meat whistle but you'll have to try and get on. Dick Spanker has left the building. Alison is forever in bondage to tit-beating guy and Bobby has a permanent case of the blue balls. So, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spanker Fans, try this ----> .

https://www.literotica.com/s/what-the-doctor-ordered-ch-01

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Losing its incest

I like the starting chapters of your story but as i reach chapter 17 the joy of story starts decreasing.I thought that the story will end at ch.23 but now it becomes so boring and lenthy so plz try to end in next 2 or 3 chapters

thnks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG so fucking HOT thanks so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous