All Comments on 'By the Horns Ch. 04'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading, both the story and this comment in particular! Just so you know, if you like what you see here, there's more for you to enjoy! I don't upload everything here because, honestly, literotica's submissions process is kinda a pain to deal with. But you can check out my patreon page if you want to to see some cool bonus chapters, get access to my new stories up to a month early, and even vote on what chapters I do next!

https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

[/shameless plug]

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

As always, you've delivered :D

I have a particular fetish when it comes to big balls and inhumanely huge cocks (still, I love balls more :P) I can't help but wonder if you'd ever be willing to write a gay-type story? That would really get my engine going.

But anyway, this story was awesome, and I thank you!

Sincerely

-- A Kinky Fan

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 7 years agoAuthor
Gay?

I won't say I'll NEVER write a gay story, but generally speaking, it just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe I'll write a story with a trap someday, but I dunno.

Still, glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Well!

(Just voted (5 stars))

Was just wondering! But look forward to the possibility :D

-- A Kinky Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Gotta say I really enjoy your stories and would definitely read a "gay" story about a trap with the same themes, especially if illustrates a more feminine trap. The only negative criticism I have is some of the repeating themes I've noticed. Fresh at the top of my head for example is the reference of the cervix as "gates" and also "velvet walls". While both of those were very erotic they seemed to become slightly maudlin by the third chapter, but by that point the playfulness of the twins completely overshadowed it and rendered it to null effect. That's all I had I rate 5 hats out of 5 hats. Good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I do hope she shows up again. Excellent as always, 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
1847 Followers
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES