All Comments on 'Bah Humbug'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!

This was an amazing story, cant wait to see what you write next.

Candis_HartCandis_Hartover 7 years ago
Beautifully crafted

Thank you for sharing this story - I greatly enjoyed your characters, and the pacing was perfect.

tex4tgtex4tgover 7 years ago
WOW

I love your stories nikkisilk . But this one really touched me . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

I love this story. So many stories here are about domination and humiliation it is so refreshing to read a story of love and tenderness. Thank you thank you thank you.

cali_fraecali_fraeover 7 years ago
Just lovely

I've a similar view of Christmas to Ben but this story certainly left me with a festive warmth in my heart. Wonderful writing, as a one off it's absolutely fantastic. As a start to a series you've laid a great foundation with such adorable charecters, I for one would love to read more but after this my expectations would be very high (you've already shown you can do it though). Whatever you decide to do thank you & happy holidays x

jmw744jmw744over 7 years ago
Yes

A beautiful love story. I love all of your stories.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
That was great

The pace, the build up, the story line...it was all perfect. For a moment at the end, even I thought she might have ditched him and if she had, that would have been grounds for a good sequel. I still think you could pull a part 2 off though and I'm very interested in seeing what else happens between these two. Of course, in the end it's all up to you but I'm hoping to see more at some point, for sure.

ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraover 7 years ago
What a Superb Story!

Congratulations on producing such an enthralling story Nikkie.

Delighted to discover your latest composition and thoroughly enjoyed reading the story from start to finish.

I found the story to be totally absorbing, I couldn’t put it down, just had to find out what happened with Ben and Sandy.

It was an absolute pleasure to discover a story of this quality.

This is such a wonderfully heartwarming story and just the perfect antidote for the winter blues.

I just don’t know how you manage to write so many utterly compelling stand alone stories and still find the inspiration to keep us on the edge of our seats with your excellent Cockatoo series.

In my opinion this piece is worthy of inclusion in Literotica’s ‘Winter Holidays’ competition, and I believe it would be a deserving contender for a top spot, this piece would certainly get my vote.

Kind Regards and Seasons Greetings.

Argent

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Just love this story, nickie. Thank you. Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Merry Christmas

I loved your story. I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading, but found myself enthralled. It was well written, sweet, and very erotic. Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story just one question though...

He grew up in an ophanage and yet he is house sitting for a friend of his parents that he's also never met?

How did he need these people and how do they know his parents?

Chapter 2 please ;) x

DennyDriehoekDennyDriehoekover 7 years ago
Very Impressed

One of the best pieces that I have read in a long time. I would call it an Erotic Romance and the best example of that category that I could ever hope to find.

nikkiesilknikkiesilkover 7 years agoAuthor
Apology for rookie error

My thanks to those who pointed out my rookie error in the story. I have resubmitted it with an amendment. It mnight take a couple of days to be reposted. Thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments on the story Love Nikkie

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 7 years ago
Great story

An excellent story. It is sexy but, also very romantic.

pinktickalerpinktickalerover 7 years ago
Bestest

I love the story. I would trade places with Ben in a heartbeat

davidjacquesdavidjacquesover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Such a lovely story with which you've returned. I for one have missed you and your stories for far too long! Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my

I swear to God, I nearly started crying when I thought Sandy had left for good. I'm so glad she was just dropping the box off. They are a sweet couple. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You made me cry. Many times.

The title got my attention as I am one that doesn't relish Christmas time that much. Mostly because my birthday is the 26th.

I've got to say that is without a doubt the best story I have read here or anywhere for that matter. I was hooked in from the very start and every word kept me going. From start to finish I loved it. Really loved it.

It may sound odd but I think you just might have made the holidays brighter for me. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas or as it is said around here, Feliz Navidad.

Toni Tempts

P.S.

Google my name if you would like to see whos life you made a little brighter.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
wonderful story

such a nice story, especially this time of year.. having a diffcult time this holiday season, so it touches me a bit more than it otherwise would.. I have a very caring and generous nature like Ben and also trans like Sandy although I am mostly bi preferring women but fascinated by some men and how it might be with them.. I am like Sandy in that I am feminine and receptive and not agressive.. I would love to live full time and continue transistioning.. thany you for the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Beautiful writing, you took your time developing the characters and the story, and it shows, oh how it shows. I find longer stories have a tendency to drag on, but this flowed so well, I got a bit misty eyed, which never happens to me.

Thank you for writing this, I hope to see more of your stories in the future.

DaniWDaniWover 7 years ago
Love it!

Loved your pacing and the development of the characters. I felt attached to them by the time the story finished. I do hope you'll follow this up with where they are down the road.

sissysimmisissysimmiover 7 years ago
wow

Thank you for a wonderful story. I was smiling,crying,laughing and clapping. Wonderfully written could not put it down. One of my all time favorites. Thank you again.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

What a wonderful love story for Christmas!! A little quick on the end but still a solid 5 *'s!! Please keep me writing!

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 7 years ago
Great story

Wonderful story but needs to be extended. It ended too quickly and should have flowed on a little further at least. Quality!

subpat57subpat57over 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you it was a beautiful story ,i wish it were longer. I love love stories about transexuals and men.could you kr anyone else recommend some for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!!

Loved your story. Hope you win!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bravo

One of the very best stories that I have read on here. A proper winter's tale, really enjoyed it, so keep up the fine work.

joyboydjoyboydover 7 years ago
simply wonderful

my favourite story to date.

addyftwaddyftwover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing story, I was close to tears at one point. Very well written.

jezchazaniajezchazaniaover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you Nikkie a beautiful story xx

JanetHarperJanetHarperover 7 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story. You really are a great writer. Such good characters and believable dialog. I am looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lovely little romace

thank you for your writing

godofnadagodofnadaabout 7 years ago
Thank you

I loved your story, but you almost killed me at the end.

Tomb1951Tomb1951almost 7 years ago
Well written

A very well written story - it made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

That was beautiful. Thank you

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago
He was better off on his own.

I finished the story but came close to quitting on the third page. Sandy is just awful. Ben is kind and charitable and her response is to be curt and downright rude. She is selling junk door-to-door but she can't fake a smile and make up a hometown? You know, as opposed to acting like he had invaded her privacy by asking where she was from and then telling him she would rather be alone while her clothes dry. Story would have been a lot shorter if I was in his shoes at that moment. By which I mean I would have tossed her half-dried clothes in her face and told to fuck right off.

In addition to her awful attitude it ticked me off that Sandy felt the need to evaluate Ben's looks every five minutes and always found him wanting. Even when she thought he was cute it was with some asterisk behind it("He's cute...for a nerd." or "He needs to shave and lose the glasses, but he's okay."). The hell was that about? Especially since by her own admission she looked like death warmed over.

I really don't know how I was supposed to come to like someone like her. Rude, unresponsive to kindness, and more concerned about her rescuer's looks than thanking him for all he was doing for her.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 5 years ago
to illwind

be grateful you don't understand her actions, because it would take a hard life to get to where she was in her life. You don't always see someone when you first look and not all nice people are really nice. My husband we nice to me when we first met and I was the Sandy in our story. It took him a lot of patients to tear 30 years of bricks down and after 27 years of marriage I am still grateful he had the patients to endure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful love story

A touching story about two broken people finding love🤗

mammoetmammoetabout 4 years ago
Loved it

sadly you stopped i Hope you will go on.

manhassomanhassoabout 4 years ago

I really loved the build up of the story, and the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They are the cutest little couple on literotica! (Though now i’m afraid the site demands he get her addicted to BBC and rent her to a fraternity.)

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

Yesterday I read your ‘Rear Window Homage,’ and on the basis of how much I enjoyed your storytelling and excellent writing, I decided to delve deeper into your literary oeuvre on this platform.

That’s been pretty much my system here at Literotica in past year or so.

When I read a story and give it only 3 stars or less, there’s little chance that I’ll spend more time reading anything more from that author, but you have more than passed my litmus tests Nikki’s, so you’ve just become my newest favorite author!

I actually think you should seriously consider submitting your material to theatrical producers. Many screenplays begin as novels or short stories as I’m certain you’re aware of.

tslover1963tslover19637 months ago

The most amazing and beautiful story I’ve ever read. It brought back memories of why I hate Xmas too, and imagined I was Ben and sandy was my dream come true. I hope that you will continue the saga, a very well written romance story

Bob1942Bob194229 days ago

Beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous