All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 06'

by Holter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Nice Chapter!

I've been really enjoying your story, especially because it has a very different sort of plot than I'm used to reading. I hope to see more soon and thanks for your efforts!

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
So good

Your stories are always worth the long wait. Your attention to details and the care you put into your characters is excellent. Can't wait for your next installment

wingnitwingnitover 7 years ago
Great story!

I'm an really enjoying this so far. I thought the cliff hanger was well timed. Your style is good. Characters are well developed. A bit mushy sometimes, but they are high schoolers. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a quiet note passing through

I love the story so far, but the plot feels still very open, I guess i am more used to linear story lines. The relationship between the two main characters is overwhelmingly loving at times, (this isn't a bad thing, but I found myself having to take breaks throughout the story because it felt a little imbalanced), the conflicts encountered throughout while notable seemed to have little to no consequence. Please note here that I did love the story, and it is probably much better than anything I could come up with, this is just my personal opinion.

As to where it will go in the future, I would like to see if this problem exists in other countries too, between humans and monsters. does anything happen to the man who thew the brick? You referenced at some point that were's that go out in packs may have been causing trouble , what happened here?

The relationship between the two main characters seems perfect, the problem with perfection is that it becomes stagnate fast, and usually predictable, any conversation can be boiled down to - love <> love ... doubt <> love .... sadness <> love and while this is heartwarming it feels like reading the first few weeks of a marriage where the two involved are high on love constantly.

I think what I am trying to convey, is that the problems that the MC have are not problems, more like occurrences that could easily be avoided, and if they cannot be avoided the consequences are negligible.

I would just like to state again, that I do love the story, and it was heartwarming and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside as I read all the dialogue, it felt genuine and well written.

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64over 7 years ago
Looking forward to the next installment

Just a thought, but if Chris is as important to the Coven as Antonov and the Elders seem to imply then they would provide some sort of protective service/security detail to ensure Chris, his family and at Antonov’s family are protected. Even if Chris and Stasi are unaware, however; the school and any agency that would have to be coordinated with would have to be made aware. Chris's speech is going to stir up a lot of unrest with the haters and they'll try and test him again.

You made it apparent that Chris and Stasi were being evaluated by the Royal family. Otherwise Antonov would have been there or his second in the Coven and Stasi's only royal alley Josie was conveniently absent. They're being evaluated as a power couple? Indivisible and complementary to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Job

Brilliant story. Keep up the good work and see this story to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
METALLICA

It's a great story. AND IT'S GOT METALLICA. Lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chris does seem too good to be true

After all, he got Watson, the worst player on the team into the game - but that is his character, of being all inclusive, and always paying attention to, and caring about others. I don't know if it's possible for someone to be that good in reality, but for those that are, more power to them. And it's nice that Chris is rewarded - it's clear how much Anton, Viktor, Yulia, and Elena love him - and his friends getting him that most expensive hockey stick - absolutely wonderful! As Stasi proved, one doesn't have to spend money to get someone a special gift, but Chris' friends shouted their love for him by getting him a gift he truly appreciates.

I still see dark clouds coming, but as the saying goes, it's always darkest before the dawn, and I'm expecting the next day to be bright and sunny - for all (eventually).

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW!

Absolutely wonderfully fantastic story. Trying to make the story last but couldn't stay away. Ended much more quickly than I wanted. I want more, I need more, I demand more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where is the sex?

Is this not a site for erotic stories? The sex is so minor in this story. I keep reading hoping for something longer lasting or kinky, but no it is the same old white bread sex scenes.

Maybe have them change positions to doggie just once. Go crazy and have anal, public, get caught by family, something!

How about him accidentally climbing in the shower and finding it to be Elena and not Stasi. They could catch her watching them. That would be some better drama than a hockey game.

I want to hear about sex with a mermaid. How is that even done?

Just where is the sex?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[21.07.22]

Metallica + The Crue = Awesome story!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous