All Comments on 'The Deflowering of Youth Pt. 01'

by adda2d4u

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Possibly the most erotic teasing story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Good story, please keep writing!

Pyr0LitPyr0Litover 7 years ago
My favourite author!

Hooray! You're writing stories again! I LOVE your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
had a woman tease me like that at 16

happened in a bookstore and i came in my pants and the cum soaked through and she just kept smirking - possibly the sexiest situation i have ever been in

bengal2002bengal2002over 7 years ago

If you have more to write, I'd love to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!! Good to have you back!!

I have missed your writing adda!! It's great to have you back. In answer to your question YES, we are up for it, and YES, we care!!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
I'd pray for that to happen now.

In my younger days most girls wore mini skirts to school, they had to be sitting on bare cheeks. I wasn't even aware that I wasn't the only guy with his pee chee folder over his lap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice try

This story didn't quite capture the imagination so much as your previous works and left me a bit deflated. I think the lack of speech/interaction made a big difference. I just couldn't put myself in his shoes, which is what i enjoyed about your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good, but...

...please, please can you write a sequel (not prequel) to the original Sabrina story? Where she continues on her evil ways, and makes him watch her go even further with another unsuspecting victim? Makes him watch her blow, jerk off, whatever, a guy while he has to watch and doesn't get to enjoy? Your writing is great, but none of the other stories have come close to the original!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pt. 02 Please !

I have been big fan of you, and im glad to see your new story. Please continue to Pt.02 and so on....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!!!

I loved all your works so far, the Sabrina story and this one! The idea of women's sexual power over men, who become so weak in front of a woman, to make them do whatever the woman desires turns me on so much and I've had so many great orgasms while jacking off to your stories again and again. Thank you so much!! It's so hard to find erotica for my specific fetishes online, and you filled a big gap. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING OUT PART 2 SOON (then, part 3,4,until infinity). Cheers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more

This is hot af. Need more lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Smoking hot story and all the more so because it "must" be true for some poor guys - powerless and humiliated by their frustrated desire for the female they can never get anywhere near. A good variation might be a similar scenario but with a younger girl prickteasing an older man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been years, but hope there is a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous