All Comments on 'The Challenge: Season XXX Ep. 02'

by litcalurker1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 7 years ago
Really fun

This is a great little project that I found is a fun read. I think one of the major detractors for people are the relatively "unknown" MTV reailty stars, but for me and my guilty-pleasure viewing of Real World and AYTW (not so much the actual Challenges) it really hits the spot. You also picked some of my top chicks out of the various shows to highlight (super glad Hannah didn't get booted this 'episode.')

I think you've done a great job with the quick scene cuts and the interview dialogue to mirror the way those shows are produced, some of it does feel rushed though. I'm sure as the series goes on and there are less girls you can focus in more, but I'd like to get more individuality out of the girls and their experiences.

litcalurker1litcalurker1over 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for reading. Coincidentally, I was actually worried people were gonna be mad that I booted Johanna this early instead.

The 'unknown'-ness I agree with and am fine with. I'm doing this account for me, and am happy to have everyone who reads this series along for the ride. When I started this account, I knew I'd be looking forward to going back to what I wrote one, three, five, ten years from now, and knew that I was going to want to tackle an untapped market of Fandom fanficition you don't see online too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlitcalurker1@litcalurker1
62 Followers
I welcome all criticism, as I've always been much more left-brain than right brain. I mainly enjoy lesbian and shower stories, among others.