All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 05'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjover 7 years ago
Love it!

I do want to know what made Trish cry so much...was it a trigger of some sort, from childhood? Or school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

For another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Q

Sometimes when people cry too much, then end up getting a fever. The one person I knew it happened to was laid out for three days because of it. Trish has been crying a lot - will something like this happen to her at some point? Other symptoms I heard of are stuff like hair falling out, ulcers, indigestion, migraines, and sore muscles. It's extremely damaging for a person's health to experience a highly stressful event, and Trish so far hasn't had any real reprieve. Will Trish's health be addressed?

And with the butt plug- when is Trish allowed to poop? Isn't relubing necessary if the plug is worn for a long time? Why isn't Trish freaked out by a whole wardrobe that's just for her? It's a clear sign Jordan was deliberately after her, prepared to keep her for a long ass time, plus he knew her name. How did the clothes come about anyway? Did Jordan pick them out himself? How did he get such close measurements? Are they to Trish's taste at all? You mentioned that they wouldn't wash her out, but what does she *like*? Does she ever find out how long Jordan's been stalking her? How long was it exactly? How did he start and what's the straw that broke the camel's back?

Also, I remember the ending of Taken by the Wolf. Are you planning on taking the story between Jordan and Trish past that? It would be really interesting to seem them trying to navigate how to be a real couple as equals, and Trish explore what fulfills her as a person. Assuming they have a happily ever after, how much older than Trish is Jordan? If he's going to die in her 50's or something, does that freak her out when she decides to be with him?

Lastly (for now), are you going to explore here what makes what's happening to Trish, Bella, and Alex okay to the people at the compound? Why they, including the women, accept rape as normal? Or is it just when it happens to moonies? And why ARE they trying to be nice to Trish? Do they honestly think there's anyway she'd be cool with them given their active or passive roles in her misery?

I know this is a non-con. fantasy deal, but you're such a good writer; it makes me hope you'd tackle at least some of these issues. Especially Jordan and Trish trying to figure out how to function and flourish in the long haul. I'm assuming Jordan wants Trish to be happy with him, not just enduring him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I wish at the very least she would call him a monster for what he does but I guess from the way it seems that's not going to happen don't get me wrong I like this story I just wish she would at least tell him off some atleast

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Somewhat

Forgiven, for the shortness of the chapters. At least this one was uploaded quickly and so felt less frustrated then usual.

I am enjoying this series and am a big fan of Trish and Jordan. I like the dynamics of their relationships. Some say naturally it is abusive, but at least he takes her enjoyment into consideration. Trish on her own seems incapable of considering herself and places little value on herself, not so Jordan! He pushes her, because he needs to see her responses and let's face it Trish won't ask for anything, even she really wanted it. I would think that Trish always accepts she is nothing special! I like that Jordan demonstrates that to him she is very special.

Again another plea, that no doubt will be ignored but pretty please make the chapters longer. I feel like I'm being fed tiny morsels and am never fully satisfied. Hmm would that make the author a SADIST?

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 7 years agoAuthor
Answers :)

Ok so lots of questions! I will answer what I can without giving too much away.

Although, first things first - whatever you want to say about my writing, i rarely delete negative comments. However, any comments that are abusive or name-calling to other commenters will be deleted IMMEDIATELY. There is no reason for that. Period. If I need to, I'll stop letting people comment anonymously although I prefer not to do that as I understand a lot of readers don't have profiles and I still want to hear from you!

1. Longer chapters - unfortunately, writing the free stories for Lit (while something I super enjoy) is done in between my day job, my real life, and working on the books I put out to publish (see my website or blog for details), which sometimes doesn't leave much time. I occasionally choose to do shorter chapters in order to get them out faster, rather than making everyone wait another week or two. It's a trade off.

2. Trish's health - some things, like bathroom needs, I tend to leave up to the reader to make up for themselves, because I'm not super interested in describing it :P some things get glossed over. She also stops crying as much after this, but don't worry, Jordan still keeps a sharp eye on her health.

3. Their relationship - if you've read TbtW, you know how this ends. The ending is not going to change. If you're looking for a diff kind of ending from me, just stop. There are plenty of other authors who write those kinds of endings. I prefer indulging in the real fantasy of it (which I hope would never happen in real life, because wtf, but as a fantasy it's what I enjoy). IRL, I'm huge on women's rights and issues, I don't even like rape-play, but it's one of my favorite categories to read. As long as it's pure fantasy, that's what I like.

And yes, I would like to explore past where TbtW ended :)

4. People in the compound - one of the big draws for writing Trish's story was why she's treated diff. I hinted at it a lot in TbtW, but never really got into it. Unlike Alex and Bella, she spends a lot of time seeing the other side of the compound residents and the Earth community, and that's what I wanted to explore with this side of the story. Now that we're getting past the initial part of the story, I'm going to hand a lot more freedom from the original story line to get into the community, and I really can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!!

I don't usually comment but I LOVE this story (and taken by the wolf) I wouldn't mind shorter chapters if it meant more frequent updates. I think your doing a pretty good job and I'm really enjoying it so far. And I applaud you for writing so well while balancing a "real" book, a social life, and a job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This sucks

Youre a wonderful writer. But I just really don't like trish, how she is presented. Incredibly weak. She keeps being in denial and putting up petty useless fights. How unappealing and frustrating to read. The more I analyze Trish's character the more I realize how absolutely stupid and moronic she is. I don't see Jordan's appeal in her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this. Please keep sharing.

I really enjoy seeing the behind the scenes. Trish is who she is not everyone has to be a ball buster amazon. Strength comes from different places. I enjoy it a lot!

desjdesjover 7 years ago

I love this story and not saying want to see different ending from other story cause it seems as if they stay together but do wish she would speak up or tell him off or something hope that makes sense please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'll take it!

Short chapters, long chapters, epic novel, I'll take whatever I can get! I also second all of the above questions, and would also like to see a little of The Wolf's take on the situation. We got a taste of it at the end of TBTW but would like just a smidgeon more. I'm glad that Jordan feels at least a little remorse for what he put her though, even if it's just the public scenes. I hope he feels the need to grovel a bit to Trish before she decides to stay with him. I'd love to see him sweat a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love your writing. I agree with someone else, I would like to see him sweat a bit too. Trish isn't a dominant character so I don't see her rebelling in a drastic way. I'd like to see Jordan atleast feel remorse for what he has and will put her true and to acknowledge their unequal relationship. I'm also exciting to see where you take this beyond the ending of taken by the wolf, especially how Jordan and Trish navigate their positions of power to form some semblance of a healthy relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't think Trish is a bad character or that she needs drastic change, but I do hope you have more character development planned for her. I love Jordan's PoV though

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would be nice to see more dialogue between Trish and Jordan. At the moment, while a huge turn on, it just doesn't have as much substance as 'Taken by the Wolf'. Having them both fleshed out through more dialogue as opposed to inner dialogue, and seeing their "relationship" develop would be fantastic.

Aside from that, really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same story

Different day

TediTediover 7 years ago

Yesh... People will complain about anything!

Love your creativity and you for sharing it with us!

Thank you 💕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12565 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES