All Comments on 'The Seduction of My Wife'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Some relationship

Not only does his wife fuck around on him but is coerced to do it by his best friend. THey should both rot in hell. But then he is a literotica husband who not only doesn't object but gets off on it. Most men would make sure that the big dicked "friend" wouldn't be poking new holes anytime soon and the wife, well you can imagine what would happen there.

aacoolaacoolalmost 20 years ago
Great story

Great story - don't worry about prudish losers who are classic contradictions - they visit porn sites and then crib about morals - talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

The boobs popping out was too obvious though - saw it coming;)

Man RayMan Rayalmost 20 years ago
Nice...

Nice story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not a bad story

but as others have said, not believeable enough.

There could not possibly be as mant wimpy wankers as these stories make out.

Women want to be with men, not wimps.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Not a bad story

but as others have said, not believeable enough.

There could not possibly be as mant wimpy wankers as these stories make out.

Women want to be with men, not wimps.

Don't know why my name didn't show before...

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
A bit of a stretch

A decent effort, but I agree with GoodWifey, women aren't attracted to wimps. The husband setting up the encounter and then watching like the pathetic cuckold he is really brought the story down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
this is just silly

This is a fantasy site, so it is fair to say that most readers aren't looking for realism, but it does make the fantasy easier to enjoy if the story is plausible. This one isn't.

I'm no prude, and I love a hot fuck story, but this one doesn't cut it.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Story

First I have to say I will never understand why the people that complain about these wife cheating/husband watching stories even read them. I hate the idea of parents having sex with children so you dont see me in the incest category.

Having said that the story is awful. You dont get any feeling that its plausible. Nothing he tells you about the wife in the begining would lead you to believe she would act this way this quickly. It basically reads like a porn movie seduction.

A wife fucking around whether with hubby or not for the first time is a huge deal and should be full of emotion.

Jackie

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Let's take a look at our characters

First, the "friend". He, of course, has a larger cock than the husband and he is not afraid to take liberties when they are handed to him on a silver platter. Now, the wife. She is asked to flirt but not to take it any further than that. She ignores that request and ends up riding the friend for all she is worth. What does that make her, class? That's right, the "slut-wife." And now for the husband. One minute he is threatening to punch the friend's lights out and then he is masterbating to the scene before him. And what does that make him, boys & girls? That's right. the "cuckolded wimp husband." Now, at the end of the story, he wonders what they will do next. Well, we will ignore a real-life solution and stick to the fantasy answer that happens on this site constantly.

The wife chooses the friend over the husband and starts humiliating the husband right away. The friend moves in and takes over the household. The wife stops having sex with the husband and begins plans to bear the friend's children. The husband is estatically happy over all this and they live happily ever after.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Hey Sherlock

I cant believe you left out the most important part, the husband will support the wife, lover and all there children including college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now seriously how many men in the United States would actually really live a life like that?

I am thinking maybe less then 50 and 49 of them are nuts.

Jackie

woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithalmost 20 years ago
tired story

the prior comments pretty much summed it up. I just wanted to add that the writing sucked worse than the wife. Zero development, zero passion or lust or build up. Kinda like a quicky masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
SHE should've been more emotional

I agree with the "cuckold husband" bit: not a story I'd read. There was no build up to the friend having a large cock or even that SHE noticed it was a big(ger) cock than her husband's. Still, I think the reluctant wife part is a turn-on and more time should've been spent in the story with HER emotions, and even the husband's... he just wanted her to flirt, but only so far... and she didn't even want to flirt. So, the build up of the desire/emotion to HER wanting FEELING "caught up"/horney ... and the HUSBAND getting turned on by how she's being promiscuous IN FRONT OF HIM with his friend... just some suggestions...

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinalmost 20 years agoAuthor
I expected controversy...

... and got heaps of it! This story was, in fact, a mere experiment. It was written in about 90 minutes and the initial idea was to leave hubby in the bedroom and let the doc and wifey frolic in the lounge with hubby being none the wiser. Then a friend suggested I bring him out of the bedroom to spice things up. I warned him that many readers won't like this. See, in some peoples' book it's perfectly OK and even great for wifey to have a bit on the side, but, God forbid - hubby must not know about it!!! Or even worse, condone it. That, for some reason, takes all the fun out of it. What strange and hypocritical beasts we can be...

Another interesting phenomenon that I picked up is that some readers read stories under sections that they do not approve of and then believe it is their self-righteous moral duty to crucify the author! If you don't like incest, for instance, then stay the hell out of the incest section! Their critisism is based 100% on the theme of the story and writing skills are not even looked at. I sometimes cannot help but wonder if their spouses know what they're up to...

Of course the husband in the story is a wimp! I would not even dream of sharing my beautiful wife with another, so in principal I myself do not like stories like these. But, boy, the reaction one gets really makes it worth the effort.

Oh, and thanks to all those for their really positive comments and e-mails! It is much appreciated! Even though I do not believe that the story deserves a rating that high...

Till next time! It was fun!

The_Dolphin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Disappointing

To the author: You criticized some people for the comments on the category but I have to say this... this is NonConsent and I didn't see any. Perhaps you didn't write it clearly but the impression I got was that the wife was enjoying her teasing immensely and was enjoying the reaction she was getting. That was disappointing, I would have liked to see Jason overpower her completely and take her hard. Then you could have her enjoying the sex and giving in.

As for your writing, I'm sorry but it was very poorly done. You changed tense and even changed the wife's name on occasion (from Jessie to Jess then back again). I could have overlooked the numerous spelling mistakes but you're writing didn't capture me at all so I was just left feeling that I wasted my time.

Next time, get someone to proofread your work.

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinalmost 20 years agoAuthor
To Disappointing below...

If you read my previous comment, you will have noticed that it was written in 90 min and was never intended to be a masterpiece. If masterpieces are what you are after, may I suggest you read Shakespeare. It was intended as light reading only.

As for the spelling mistakes, I'm sorry if there were any, but English is not my first language. However, I checked your comment and it has more grammatical and spelling mistakes than my whole story! E.g. "but you're writing didn't capture.." And you never knew that Jess is a short form of Jessie?

And as for the catagory, I think you've missed the word Reluctance. It appears that you'd have been a lot happier if the guy actually raped her. Sorry to disappoint you, but rape is something that I feel so strongly about that I cannot even bring myself to write a story about it.

Have a nice day..

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Good story

I hadn't noticed the category before I read the story, so that part is irrelevant to me.

I liked the story. My only qualm is the overuse of !

A full-stop, or period depending on what part of the world you are from, would have done a better job.

Apart from that minor detail, I would have never guessed English to be your second language; you have grasped the concept better than most English speaking people, so be proud!!!!

100% for an imaginative and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Good

Go on Dolphin.

Don't get discouraged.

You're doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I liked it

Obviously not everyone will like everything. I agree that people who do not like the cuckhold husband part should stop reading these stories.

Personally I liked it and hope you continue it with perhaps a little more "nonconsent." Keep up the good work.

subFLmalesubFLmalealmost 19 years ago
Keep It Up

Dolphin, I enjoyed your story and want to encourage you to continue. Ignore the comments that so many post here bashing stories. Your story is great to myself and I am sure many others who enjoy this type of story.

I stopped posting to this site after the same type comments below and post to several other sites where most the posters are very positive. I don't understand why someone would read a whole story they don't like and then tell you why they hated it and try to make it personal. If I start a story that I don't like, I moce on and figure it's not my forte, but why knock somebody else who has different tastes or likes than I do, like I have the handle on "normal."

Great story, I love it and hope to read more from you. Thanks for the contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
his motivation?

to set up the seduction and completion, and jason gets the obvious and husband gets an unfaithful wife from that point forward. where is the payoff for him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What happened

to prim and proper wives? She gave in way too easily to not be a slut. Just an opinion. I'm not sure how else she could have gave in without blowing the thing off, but hey, maybe that would be a better story and fit under the category of nonconsent. This story seems more like "Consent, but reluctance". Other than not fitting the category and a slutwife, great story and very erotic. Also liked how the pace wasn't too dull or long.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Liked the pace

Great pace kept up through the whole thing, I wonder how many of us have friends like him and never get to see such an exciting thing to get off on as well??

I love the idea of the chase but not sure about doing it with MY friends, but I do think about one of them like this as I'm sure as eggs are eggs she is a dirty girl.................but I keep it in my head.

gspanker051gspanker051over 12 years ago
Ending

I would have liked the story to end differently where the friend and the wife did not make love it would have make the story more erotic to me just the seduction and the teasing

Magicfingers26711Magicfingers26711about 12 years ago
The husband joins in...

It would have been even more erotic if, while she was sitting on his hard cock, her husband came downstairs and put his hardness into her mouth and the three of them got on together. Perhaps in a later follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Hardest Thing To Do

He watched her play at it, tease, suggestive, accomodating and then with seemingly false reluctance let him enter her - then she fucked the hell out of him! Then - she said what about...who?

Next, she recovers, crawls over to him, sits on his lap, impales herself on him and then with french kissing, she screws the hell out of him - some faithful and reluctant honest wife?

Okay - hard to do. While they are making out, he packs few suitcases with work and casual clothes, toiletries, quietly place them in his car, goes to kitchen, writes a note and leaves it on the table with his ring, the house key and his cell phone.

Note basically reads:

We vowed our chastity, love and fidelity to only ourselves. In front of everyone we swore our trust, integrity and to love only each other. You know, you always have known what I think about infidelity, adultery and even just light petting with friends. I am not a prude, am not a wimp/wuss, cuckold or submissive. I cannot and will not understand, accept an apology or forgive what I saw here tonight...EVER!!!

I have always loved you and only you, you have always been my reason for living, my love and my most wonderful partner so know that my leaving is very hard, difficult doesn't even cover the beginning of my emotions.

Don't EVER try to call or reach me in any way, I'll have my attorney contact you and I'll be fair. The only thing that makes my leaving you without too much difficulty is that I discovered that I don't know you, don't want to know you and I'll miss the woman I once married - YOU, are not her!

freeandeasyfreeandeasyalmost 12 years ago
he missed out on the best part

sloppy seconds with her pussy stretched out and lubed with cum ... that's a very special feeling

screwherscrewheralmost 12 years ago
very hot

I'm just taking this story for what it is. A hot tale of a guy enjoying watching another man screw his wife. Deep down a lot of guys have this same fantasy. I'd love for another man to fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad

I agree with the Anonymous whose suggestion was to terminate the marriage, but I disagree on the how. No way would I leave a note and quietly walk away with my tail between my legs.

I have total disdain for any husband who is stupid enough to play with fire - encouraging a wife to tease, leaving her alone with another man, acting as a freaking voyeur getting off on his wife's cheating. I have a similar disdain for a wife who'd actually go along with an idiot husband's suggestion to flirt. Neither displayed any maturity or commonsense while in the bedroom before the guest arrived. What happened after that was beyond the pale and all three were guilty.

I would NEVER have suggested flirting or going braless, and sure as hell would never have left them alone while pretending to go off to bed. That's a form of entrapment with the stakes being one's marriage... it didn't appear as if he had any prior reason to be suspicious about his wife.

That said, had there been some other reason for the two to be alone and I saw anything happening while out of the room, as soon as it was clear the wife was not to be trusted and was a slut in the making (i.e., intimate touches, allowing her blouse to be unbuttoned, copping a feel, and worse, rape without screaming her head off) I'd have packed HER a bag and pulled out my shotgun. However, I would not interrupt because at that point I WOULD have suspicions and would need to know just how little value my wife put on our marriage and fidelity and what sort of "friend" the guest really is.

If she continued to flirt/encourage the guest OR if the bastard "friend" forced himself on her (even grabbing tit) I'd have calmly walked down the steps, tossed the bag to her, pointed the gun at him and said, "Get the fuck out, you aren't the woman I married and you sure as hell aren't my friend. My trust in both of you is ruined, talk to my attorney. Open your mouths and at least one of you dies." If it had gotten to the point of nakedness and sexual activity before I could interrupt, the "friend" quite possibly would be lying in a pool of blood. Alcohol is no excuse.

Granted, in the story as written by Dolphin, the husband's just as culpable. I don't want to read a future chapter where they a) open their marriage or b) he becomes a "happy" cuckold, and they live happily ever after... because that's hogwash.

I guess I've reached my limit of cuckold and cheating wife stories. I know both deviancies exist, and that some people are warped enough to get off on it. I just can't stomach the thought that some wives and friends can't control sexual urges. I want a woman I can trust and a friend I can trust. Sadly, I've never found either.

Wish this story had gone in a different direction: Wife and friend have a pleasant chat, wife sends guy home with a hard on, wife goes upstairs and tells husband in no uncertain terms, "Don't EVER suggest I flirt again." Then, have him apologize, let them make love and close with the husband feeling really really stupid and really really thankful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would kick her ass out and no way would i get off watching another man fuck my woman. She let it happen fully she is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SAD!!!!!!!

The reality of what he said, what he ok'd and what she presnted and finished...a sad, hard, kick in the groin reality shock.

Time to leave, hire foxy excorts, get away and know you'll always remember but NOT Ever have to accept or relive!

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 11 years ago
Exciting Story...

Now that the "dam" has broken, so to speak, it will be most exciting to read about further adventures with Jason. Best yet, when the husband watches in their presence and then joins in. Perhaps Jessie will soon enjoy her first gang-bang.

I quite enjoy the pleasure my wife has with other men. In fact, I am the one who arranges the meetings with other men and other couples. So many stories I could write, but they would be too short for Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would have like to seen her get knocked up by this other guy

and then let the cuckcold pay for his wishing of his wife to fuck other men,if your gona play,your gona pay, like they say. Let her become a cum dump for stranger's and have her have a litter of bastards all having different father's and not knowing which father is to which child, a regular fuck fest of biblical proportions,the wife becoming a breeder for other men to pump their potent seed into her fertile womb. Have her spitting out kids every 9 months on a regular routine that wont quit till either her cunt falls out or she dries up from age and can no longer breed,then have the kids take over and fuck each other, with multiple knockups to beat the band,not knowing who's a half brother fucking a sister or sibbling or screwing everyone of them till they're dropping kids out of their vagina's at an alarming rate,fill up that house faster than a boat with the bottom knocked out of it. I say fuck the fucker's till fucking fucker's have fucked the fuck out of their fucking fuck parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think she should fuck black cock now

And do that till she only fucks black cocks and then gets impregnated by one of them,then watch the world of turmoil start to spin out of control,thats if you want to see a major meltdown,try that one on for size

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Tough

It is very hard to get on a high horse about Sweetie's succumbing to his friend's attentions when he has insisted on her looking provocative, THEN left them alone as he 'goes upstairs to bed!' After agreeing to her dare/jest that she flirt with the guest!

Last difficulty is 'How the fuck does Hubby know they dances the horizontal tango?' Hubby is upstairs, sleeping...remember? Sorry, Hubby, but you're as stuck as Sweetie was (and also three times!). Besides, you don't have much energy left to be irate...you shot all your emotion into the potted palm! Hope it thrives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
comment

i'm not into reluctance - he needs his ass kicked - your jason should have done it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pathetic husband

Just another wimp husband. I hate cheating wives, but I find wimp coward husbands to be lower then life. He should kill himself. And she will be fucking anyone she wants now with no love or sex for her loser husband. Pathetic story

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
great erotic story

The story was extremely erotic and worked Jessie the wife was voracious and a great sport to an evening of fun. The husband was a jerk that put poor Jessie off to fend for herself with Jason. Jason was married and a friend. Jason could've been a stand-up Guy and exited when Jessie's husband retired. Jessie's husband was faking in full view in the author's presentation, which only could leave the reader with the opinion that he wanted to be cuckolded by his wife Jessie. The author alligned the planets and Viola a cuckold story. A good one at that. The author is quite skilled in flowing through the erotica like a baby duck floating down a lazy creek quite impressive. Some readers may find cuckolding quite revolting as a lifestyle but that is an afterthought. Jessie's husband's actions after dinner is the elephant in the room thatis hard to digest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
drinks, drinks, drinks

after eight drinks in short succession i doubt anybody fucks anybody -

jimbo12jimbo12about 11 years ago
Very erotic!

I am always turned on by the stories of the reluctant wife who eventually is enjoying being fucked by hubby's friend- and he is watching. If the friend was really doing something the wife didn't want, the husband would have been right there. So I would not consider him a wimp. He wanted his wife to have the most pleasure possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Potted Plant

What sort of imagination puts a husband, hiding behind a potted palm tree, on the upstairs walkway, watching his wife take another mans cock and sperm???? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

Your story was a great read. Wish I could watch some guy fuck my wife like that. Some of us would love to share our wives with other men. If you ain't into that you would never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

I guess that I am the only female that reads your stories,but it is the only way that I can come close to doing the real thing.

I really want to have intercourse with a black lover , but I guess it will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ready for it

I really enjoyed it come with more

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Ok,there's things that could be better,but I enjoyed the story,the "reluctant" wife finally giving in and enjoying another man strikes a perfect chord with me,I can appreciate the emotions that went through his mind....................I guess you can tell I'd love my wife to do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT

I CAME TWICE..GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not really seduction

More like date rape. Your protagonist is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you stupid son-of-a-bitch

I hope she leaves you for him or you come home one day and she's fucking somebody you don't even know. Maybe she will divorce you for him. You stupid bastard! You don't deserve her. What if she gets pregnamt from him? I will never read anything else you write.

Odins_FireOdins_Fireover 10 years ago
Excelent story.

It was a very good story, I would read stories like that all the time you write them. It was well worth the time I spent reading it.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Paranjpe

We stay in rented flat and the owner is midaged person named Prasad Paranjpe. He looks at my wife differently as if she is a pray.

one day he grabbed her as a pray and licked her and ate her and fucked three times. That night I sucked her cunt which was more tasty than earlier. She liked when I told her.

Later it became a practice for her to get solid fuck and that's bsreback feed me later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I have watched my wife get fucked by other men on many occasions , some of them I know some I don't know. It is always a turn on for me to watch, and we have great sex afterward. Next step is a threesome or to watch her get gangbanged. I love to eat her pussy when it is full of another mans cum. If you havent tried it don't condem somebody who has. Anything goes between willing partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
irrate viewer

She should have stopped him and he should have stopped him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wish

wish that was me watching MY wife do that with the other guy ! makes me HARD imagining her in that position

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
"Sure! Flirt all you want! As long as it doesn't go beyond that."

What happened to that statement. Jessie and Jason fool around some then she says no. Hubby is upstairs listening in and gets upset. "Ok! Enough! Now I'm going to kick some ass! As I prepare to intervene, she grabs hold of his cock in and effort to keep him from penetrating her.

"Please don't put it in me! I'll give you a hand job. Let's not do anything that we'll both regret tomorrow." What happened there? Jason is pulling at her clothing Jessie stops him "Please... I would like to keep it on." then a few minutes later he tries it again. "This time she does not object. She steps out of it and he pulls her down next to him on the carpet"

He is incrementally coercing her. Next Jessie says, "Please stop! We can't do this! What about Greg..? I could never do this to him..." Why didn't Greg come down then. Why make Jason a rapist and Jessie a cheater? Why not have Greg come down and say its okay or offer a threesome. Does he secretly want his wife screwed but won't admit it? Is it a rape fantasy or is he a wimp? Why not finish the story and tell the aftermath? The whole things sounds like Reluctance/Nonconsent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shagger man

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY WIFE DO MY FRIEND

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What's next?

Sequel please!! Pregnancy?? Any others to fuck his wife?

jrwriterjrwriteralmost 10 years ago
Great story.

This was a great read with tremendous build up and imagery. I could see this playing out like a movie in my imagination and I could totally see myself watching this unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What's with the f*cked up "men" who like this shit??

I just skim to the end, hoping to read about a divorce and maybe some crushed nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

A great story/fantasy and well written. Will be reading more of your stories. Cannot believe the number of blokes who hate these stories and read them so much. Not to mention they believe every word of every story as fact, showing a very low intellect. Is it that their own wives or girlfriends have cheated on them and they are too whimpish to have dealt with it. I hate BDSM so never read those stories, can't understand someone would read hundreds to then complain about them ...weirdo's

I don't have a login at the moment hence anonymous

Power to you pen Dolphin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jason's One Dead Bitch

A so-called medical professional with the personal ethics & morals of a fucked up snake. Some "friend" he is, I'd screw over his career whatever it took, get the AMA to pull all of his credentials and then rain some physical terror down on his ass with prejudice. Friends & anyone in the medical field that go outside reasonable personable standards of conduct need to feel all the consequences of just how bad they screwed and that must be physical & mental pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Story

I enjoyed just about all of the story--except the parts where Jason was forcing Jess against her will. I am not a fan of rape. In the end, Jess gets super turned on and has sex with him of her own accord and they seem to have a very good time of it. I also don't have a problem with hubby watching, though there were points when he said he felt like taking action but didn't (I would have clobbered Jason at those points). I would never let my wife screw around on me, but I accept it is a choice made by some couples and the idea is very sexy and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-excellent

One sentence about the story and a paragraph bitching about other readers. What the fuck is wrong with that picture anon? Are you an idiot or a moron, which is it? No comment on story, didn't get too far into it, to many short sentences makes for choppy reading, like reading a children's story book. A good editor would have helped a lot.

mudhentwomudhentwoabout 9 years ago
Yes!

It would certainly be fun to watch my wife with Jason! I envy you!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 9 years ago
Another Pair

A slut wife with a wimp for a husband. What a great read, NOT!

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500almost 9 years ago
It's just a sex story

It's just a sex story and a good one at that. I don't like realistic stories because they're boring. I gave it a 5.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 9 years ago
Very Arousing.

An erotic and arousing story. Well-written and cum-educing!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuck story

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish it was my wife

if my wife would do that for me I would spend the rest of the night licking and sucking and fucking her. Awesome story.

rvwsrvwsover 8 years ago
WORST STORY EVER

I would have given it a negative but they won't allow it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD EROTIC STORY

Very erotic.

I WAS A VOYEUR HUSBAND & MY WIFE GRADUALLY FIGURED THAT OUT. I KNOW HOW A VOYEUR MAN THINKS & FEELS & WHAT IS THE MOTHER OF ALL HIS EROTIC DREAMS!

The husband's voyeur side has been there all along but was dormant, hidden in the deepest levels of his psyche. He enjoys when other men ogle his wife's assets. He enjoys when men are flirting with her & she flirts back. His voyeur side takes over his decision process under a perfect-storm chain of events.

Wife had every intention to restrict the interaction to (almost) inmocent flirting. She had a few glasses too many & her inhibitions and guards are down. She is made of flesh and blood and her non-consent turns into reluctance & eventually into full consent.

Their friend Jason plays for keeps & knows how not to relent but keep pressing on like a good hockey team.

IMMORAL ASPECT:

All three of them are forgetting that Melanie is Jason's wife & their friend and that they are collectively betraying her.

Some comments shit-talked the story for no good reason. Basically they hate any stories involving wives but faithfully read them nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great erotic story

Only difference i would have is if while Jason was struggling to penetrate her and she was resisting is i wish he had told her he couldnt help it and just had to get his dick in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet. resistance

She did what any woman would have done under those same conditions.add a little lust with alcohol and have the slut exposed to a big hot cock and as what happens. It's the making of a cuckold and also his unintentional hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally unmitigated garbage ! 1* !

The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a very erotic & nicely written voyeur-husband story

Be careful what you wish for! In this case, it was not quite like that. Hr husband can not suppress his strong voyeur impulses. He was watching the live performace of his favorite fantasy: the mother of all his fantasies came true!!!

I have had a pronounced voyeur side since i turned 18. Initially i was not aware of it. The process of self discovery was not smooth at all. I first realized the presence of my boyrur side, then i had to admit that to myself & finally i came to terms with what turns me on.

If my wife had done something like that under similar circumatances, i would have forgiven her plus i would have told her, "You are still my wife & i love you as before & i will always be there for you..."

An anon comment rightly said that all 3 of them betrayed Jason's wife Melanie.

It was not fair but it happened without premeditation & under the influence. Shit happens.

* * * * *

Some women are very sexy. I believe the evolution (or the creator if you wish) made them that way so they can:

(a) make more than just one men happy

(b) ensure genetic diversity of the family & the clan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great erotic story?

Only for the wimps and sick cuckolds on this site. 1* for a pile of dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed this story

I can't help but wonder why guys who don't approve of wives having sex with another man while their husbands watch read "Loving Wives" stories -- when this category is regularly about wives that get shared. This includes voyeur and cuckold husbands. It strikes me as not fair that such readers criticize and pull down the rating of a story many will love by giving merely 1 star.

Personally, I happen to appreciate stories about reluctant wives who get seduced and "give it up" to another man. If you're a guy who doesn't appreciate or approve, then don't read the story -- or if you read it by mistake, don't rate it -- just move on -- there are thousands of other stories on Literotica that will be more to your liking. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A voyeurs delight

I don't know when I first became a voyeur, but I do know that the first time I watched my wife fuck a hung stud and cum multiple times it became a fetish with me. Over several years, she has fucked 3 dozen different men both black and white and young and old. We have a very loving marriage and the sex is great, but she gets so lusty wild when she is with a strange lover. I never tire of watching her from my secret location and hearing all her wild moanings. Every time I hear her say "oh, your cock" I know she is close to a wild orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think its a matter of respect.

The people in this story have no respect for themselves nor each other. And what is interesting, dramatic, or suspenseful about a group of animals who fuck each other, and fuck over each other, because it feels good? All that takes is some working nerve endings and some stimulation, no brain. As this story amply illustrates. Very entertaining, if you have the mental capacity of a 12-year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I felt he set her up and she was not willing. Once did forced, she embraced it, but....

....that is not the same as being a wonton slut for her husband. There's good night to be fallout, if you write them realistically. If you're another cuck/voyeur fantasy weenie, there will be no drama or concern, she'll just blithely move on, fucking every dick that gains her attention, leaving him to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of a dumb move.

That said, I like your writing, but for the excessive use of exclamation points at the end of too many sentences.

I'll look forward to the next installment.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce Court

What he will get from the Court when he files for divorce and names the rich, stupid,

M.D., asshole!!! for alienation of Affection caused by Adultery!!

Thanks Doc!!!

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ I felt he set her up...

What? Are you complaining about my excessive use of exclamation marks?!!! Well, I went and checked. And you're absolutely right. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Exactly what I like - good, positive, constructive feedback from a reader. Love it! (Damn, there goes another exclamation mark.) Cheers, mate. And thanks again.

julestevejulesteveabout 8 years ago
Great story

Please take no notice of the horrible little anon posters, these opinions are only worth deleting, they would be best taking their 'morals' to Sunday morning church meetings and complaining to their imaginary friend, I'm sure they read, masturbate then feel guilty. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stories on line

There are some weird fools on here, It's a story, You are reading it, don't moralise about the storyline. If you want Jane Eyre, guess what, you're in the wrong place. I don't like every story on here, but the thing to do is "Move on" Find a genre that you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LIKE! (4.55/5.0 stars = 91% = A)

Re Jane692012's comment on 12/22/2015

GO JANE GO! Good for your husband.

You are not the only one...

mmikeblmmikeblalmost 8 years ago
Story Had Potential

This story is like a train wreck. Not well done but I kept reading. This wasn't seduction, this was rape. Greg, the husband, asks Jessie to tease Jason. She reluctantly accepts his idea. Then Greg abandons her to be alone with an embarrassed Jason with both somewhat drunk. By the way, Jason had stayed in town only because he was a "doctor on call" but he gets drunk? Good thing he wasn't needed. After the husband leaves them alone without consulting his wife, the slightly tipsy Jason makes a pass at Jessie which she rejects. Jason persists and she lets him see more (furthers the tease but she is drunk too) rather than make an embarrassing scene. Jason gets demanding and at each stage Jessie clearly says "NO" or "STOP". However, Jason keeps pushing, which establishes him as a total jerk - not a friend. Greg (idiot husband) watches and comments to himself that he (Greg) "won't let Jason do anything Jessie doesn't want". What part of NO and STOP does he think means "she wants". Eventually she accepts her fate and of course enjoys it. Greg and Jason are jerks and Jessie should have scrreamed and thrown Jason out. A more real story would have a long standing sexual tension between Jessie and Jason, that had never been acted upon because of Jason and Greg's friendship and Jessie's commitment to her marriage. A situation develops where with alcohol's help, they let their feelings be fulfilled. But the husband wouldn't get to watch and that was the whole point. Logic says either the friendship has been destroyed or the marriage has.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 8 years ago
Category

Those who disliked the story should realise it's in the non-consent / reluctance category, and not read these stories. Just pity the fools.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

My fantasy is having my 55 y/o bbw wife enjoying another mans bare, thick, hard cock in her tight little pussy, having multiple orgasms and watch as he pushes in deep and fills her married, never before had, pussy full of his cum. I dream about it and not sure I could do it, but I would love to clean off his cock and then lick her pussy and suck his cum out of her well used and stretched out pussy, then put my little tiny dick in her, still feeling his slippery mess inside, stroke a couple times and cum in her. Loved your story. Wish it was my wife getting a nice hard and Fat cock in her. She really needs one, bad.

randombeautyrandombeautyalmost 8 years ago
I Liked It

While I can understand some of the negative comments, I see it as drunken advances that were not completely denied. i.e. SHE WANTED IT! With that being said, I loved the story. I would have had to go down and participate, but, being a voyeur at heart, it was great. I loved the talk of her "dark nipples" being visible and the whole idea of it all. I imagined it being me and my wife and it got me very excited and I did cum while reading it. Ha, now I see there is a chapter two. Going to read that now.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
next time

How's the palm (either of them) like cum. Dont hide next time.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
QUESTION

I thought a Doctor on ' standby' would refrain from alcohol.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
throughly enjoyed it

I've tried for years to get my wife to sleep with another man with no success. I can relate to your story and enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Like Rape!

This story is more like "The Rape of My Wife!" I hate non-consensual stories almost as much as I hate rape in the real world. I see NO WARNING in the tags that this is all about rape!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No means NO!!!

Horny sexy idea the whole set up situation, but it's robbed of 5 stars due to this almost being rape. It appears in the story that your wife only took control by bargaining to wank his cock in the effort to prevent being forcibly penetrated! Pity because in the end she wasn't actually seduced more forced to take another route to being fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's interesting about such a stupid faithless couple?

Is this some kind of humiliation fetish? That's retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Silly Cuck serves him right for setting her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mechanical sex

As a woman reader my view of this story was that the author had decided what the end would be and set about some clumsy steps to get the wife there.

It was rape or forced because whenever she said stop or no, he didn't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's fantasy

Regarding whether this is non-consensual or not:

Fantasy by nature, has to do with taboo, power-dynamics, and things we would never do in real life. The fact that she begins to jack him off, and is "loving it" softens the story. In BDSM, folks often say "no," even when both "know" they love it. it's all part of the game and fun. Good non-verbal communication and safe words can everyone safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92/100] I LEKED THE STORY VERY MUCH. IT WAS POSTED IN NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE CATEGORY. PERIOD.

ABOUT SOME COMMENTS:

Some negative comments are totally out to lunch.

When you read a mom-son incest/taboo story you should not complain about incest.

When you read a non-consent story you should not say "she said no".

ABOUT THE STORY (MY TAKE):

Good job!

The story was written from a voyeur husband point of view, we know only what he sees & how he feels. We can infer his wife's feelings thru her behaviour.

She was without bra and wore a thong. She never buttoned up her shirt, she just covered boobs. Her intent from the start was to make out, to have some PETTING, to do everything but intercourse. Her husband told her that flirting & teasing was all she was supposed to offer to Jason.

She liked the forplay too much, was sexually very aroused & her inhibitions were disappearing.

Wife could stop Jason but she did not. She wanted to have Jadon dick inside her.

Husband could stop Jason but he did not. He wanted his wife to be fucked by another man... & he likes to watch.

When wife came to bed she snuggled against her husband. She wants to keep him.

Husband accept the fact he has let another man into their marriage. It does not matter whether it is "one off" or there is more to come. The die is cast. They cant go back to square one. His only concern is whether it will be awkward when they meet Jason & Melanie in the future.

The husband is poor communicator.

He wants to keep his wife & he loves her (albeit in his own kinky way).

HE SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HIS WIFE, KISS HER GENTLY & TELL HER NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. HIS WORDS SHOULD HAVE BEEN:

"I LOVE YOU & WANT TO BE WITH YOU. IF YOU LOVE ME BACK & WANT TO BE WITH ME, THERE IS NO PROBLEM IN OUR MARRIAGE..."

SKmanSKmanover 7 years ago
like the story line

The story flowed and had enough resistance for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope

Really didnt like the situation nor jason as a friend

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous