All Comments on 'My Sister Gets Her Revenge'

by dreamweaver321

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny story

Group of girls can be very curious. They feed off each other and can do strange and fun things.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Hey, hey, hey! The pucker-face was a nice touch. I was still thinking of all the things one could stick up there and combine with wiggs, hats, ties and whatever when you did the beer and creampie thing. Thank you. For once, oh beloved scrotum, for once a heterosexual prank included a photo of a dude's arse with what looks like a creampie. Even if it's just a story - not that anybody should do that to another person in real life - it still feels like a punch for a punch - considering. And the beer - but please don't make her chicken out of showing him the film. Now that's more a 'Jackass' moment.

The gloves were funny - 'donno where that's been'. I hope you're keeping the part where they utilize him to break their virginities and then ride him like a bronco pony for later. Next chapter please - so he can have his revenge and then she can answer on that too!

dreamweaver321dreamweaver321over 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous with all the questions

1) Not everybody locks their doors.

2) Why would he slap women?

3) Do you think he would honestly feel comfortable explaining what happened to his parents?

4) Why would he have any reason to expect what happened to his ass? He might wake up wondering what happened but he can't explain it. (If he was actually asleep)

5) It is just a story and obviously not 100% logical. Don't take it so hard.

PeterRockPeterRockover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the story and could imagine being there (him). Looking forward to the next installments, hope there's some guy on guy action, which may not be your thing, but if you're going to increase stakes for the revenge, then that would be cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what the fuck was that!?

What the title said!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All the girls promised ......

To keep her revenge secret ..

A likely story .

Permanently estranged siblings the outcome .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 please

Please get the revenge plot he's gonna to his sister

croydon2000croydon2000over 4 years ago
Top stuff

Great story.x would have swapped the boxers and put a pair of knickers on him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude should have rolled back over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps the title of the story should have been "How my Sister and her Friends made me Aware that I was Gay"...

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Minus it being recorded, it was pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous