All Comments on 'A Man Possessed Pt. 01-02'

by crisdixon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"We never even talked about it again, save for one day, years before we went our separate ways."

What did you expect? Very obscure and abstract cuck story, but with an appropriate ending. I hope she finally ended up with a man for a husband.

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 7 years ago
Great story!

Very well written, building to a poignant and never-to-be-resolved obsession with an eternal question mark...

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Bit obscure for here I fear, but brilliant none the less.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is very dense...

This is very dense...and not even with fog lights we could see through it...The most important part? "years before we went our separate ways"...That just one time destroyed their marriage for ever...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am glad

It ended in divorce...she asked for one.... I hope she and the other guy paid a high price.

Forest18cForest18cover 7 years ago
4

Slow to start, good in the middle but the end is divorce kind of killed it for me. I did give it a 4 though.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Good but a bit flowery writing

but nothing some skimming couldnt handle. For those confused, Narrator (husband) is telling of his fetish, to share his wife, while he is restrained (and thus humiliated) is omnipresent and she loses respect for him and moves on. That's my take anyhow.

crisdixoncrisdixonover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks to everyone for the comments (well, almost everyone - some of these are just rants and one is a complaint about the subject matter - you do know what site you're on, right?). I intended for the focus to be the husband's frame of mind and maniacal fascination with his fantasy. A lot of people have said - and I agree - it left the motivations of the other characters too opaque and therefore harder to get into the scene. I appreciate that feedback and am incorporating it into my future submissions and may do an edit to this one. Or not - delving too much into the wife's motivation might dispel some of the intentional ambiguity and the fog the husband is in. It may just be I reached too far for a flawed concept, and there's no way to make it work.

Thanks regardless - every reaction contains at least a speck of gold. Maybe even the rants :)

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 7 years ago
wow

Unbelievably erotic. It just kept building and building and it didn't fail to deliver in the end. Fabulous. Many thanks to the author for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Different

Please write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

Great but tragic story. Did she cum. Was it about you? Do you suffer a moth to flame weakness, please?

And finally, was it meant as a warning? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i reread

And saw she did. Thanks

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Very Well Done

I read your comments. In my opinion the story as written does a great job of peeking inside the husband's mindset. It would be difficult to add more about the wife's motivations and not detract from the story's focus on the husband's fantasy. It would be interesting to see how that might turn out.

crisdixoncrisdixonover 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous 12/14 - is it a warning?

If you're asking: is it a warning against cuckolding? No, I didn't mean it as that at all. In my Kindle novel "infinite bliss: a fantastical fiction" I actually have a much more dramatic cuckolding scene, and the couple in it do not break up after; and even in this story, I actually meant the separation of time to imply that this couple did not break up because of she indulges him with his cuckolding fantasy. I have no opinion on whether cuckolding is intrinsically risky (although common sense suggests it carries high emotional stakes and touches on a man's sense of his own masculinity, which is always touchy ground). I view it more as an exhortation than a warning, and the exhortation is more about his state of mind than the particular sex act.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed his fantasy.

He was exactly where he wanted to be both times and he experianced all he could as a voyeur in his fantasy

This is one of the nastier sexually charged affairs I've enjoyed I would never expect to experiance this anywhere butt here.

More of your writting would help my appetite, but here on Lit. it won't help yours.

Thanks for the title of your book if its like this then a used copy will open to the good stuff.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Huh???

Huh? Was all I could think. Was this your wife? Was this wistful thinking? Was this a dream of yours? Or was it a fantasy of yours? It doesn't really say it just keeps repeating the same thing over and over. It all seems like a dream you had especially at the end where you're chasing whatever in the trees. It doesn't say. The only thing that kind of made sense was that you parted ways, but it doesn't say why. Anyway, Better luck next time.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not for me

Pretty decent writing, but just a cuck and whore in a pretty package.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous