All Comments on 'Confession to My Husband'

by LisaKelroy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

The writing was good but cheating is cheating.If it had been him she would have btb him.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Buttered my Biscuit

Been in a similar situation, it was a bit disconcerting to hear, and at the same time extraordinarily intense to listen to my wife retell the tale. Yes, we did a repeat.

LisaKelroyLisaKelroyover 7 years agoAuthor
It's only a fantasy!!

Just to say this is only a fantasy, it didn't actually happen. Just exploring how I and my OH might feel if it did!

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
No mistake...she is cheating

She is cheating.

TXWoodTXWoodover 7 years ago
What comes next...

I thought it was a great story. It also raised lots of opportunities for follow-up. You and your hubby reliving and talking about the incident, whether this opens up more such explorations, etc. Keep writing for sure.

In my own case, I'd LOVE to get my wife to tell me more about her imagination, fantasies, former lovers, experiences. She was always very reluctant. I love getting to see to the sexiest part of a woman....her mind.

TXWood

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A really interesting idea

I have no idea how it would feel to do what 'Lisa' did in this story and could never do it myself, (too hetero for that sort of thing) but the letter to her husband telling him what she has done raises all sorts of questions in my mind as reader.

For example, what fantasies have they shared and how good are the chances that he will see this as an exciting extension of those fantasies?

What do she and her husband see as "cheating". A couple of comments have insisted that it was cheating. The usual Loving Wives story has a penis entering a vagina as cheating absolute. In that category I have had discussions about cheating being an emotional thing rather than physical. Has Lisa's actions here reduced her emotional commitment to her marriage and to Will? I think not. This letter wouldn't exist if she saw herself as cheating.

And finally, as Author, Lisa, please ignore requests for a follow-up story. Write for yourself, not for the commentariat. If you really want to write a further episode, go for it. But I was encouraged to write a follow-up for a story that was supposed to pose a dilemma and writing the subsequent episodes was painful.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Whether its cheating is immaterial...this may be the beginning of a new and exciting chapter for you and your husband. While it may be fiction, you have thought about it, thought through it, and most likely would like it to happen. Use that as the prelude ot ask your husband if he would like to hear a story that may or may not actually have happened...nice work. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, that is...

An amazing letter. I'm a bit in awe of the openness as you tell what happened. The physical description is good. You trying to reassure Will that everything is okay is good. Will can read that there is no emotional connection in the sex, also reassuring him. I am genuinely curious if this is just a story, something based on real events, or an actual real open letter to Will. I don't expect to know or you to say, but it has been very interesting to me. Thank you for your work.

DB71

LisaKelroyLisaKelroyabout 7 years agoAuthor
It's only a fantasy

Thank you to those who have coommented. The story really is only a fantasy, if quite a vivid one!

SubstanceSubstanceabout 6 years ago
Teaser

Not sure this was a confession that surprised Lisa’s husband very much. More a teaser of a story to enhance their sex life further. A hot, erotic, beautiful tale of female sex. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved your story...

My only comment is to LouDon. DON'T DISCOURAGE THIS WRITER FROM DOING AN EPILOGUE!!! No doubt you are right that it is her choice. Also, being a writer yourself, you are in a far better position to comment than the rest of us that are only readers (at least in this forum). But do not the readers share in the sex and in the story? And (as to all forms, including the relationship between writer and reader), is there not inherently a selfish aspect to sex? Hopefully it is not the only aspect of good sex. I am convinced that the best sex is where each partner meets the needs of the other. BUT, we readers (as partners in the sense that we share the sex and the story itself) are fascinated both by the story LisaKelroy shares AND what happens later...even if it causes disruption in the marriage. On the other hand, ultimately you are right. This writer -- as all writers -- must be the final arbitrator of decisions such as whether to write "the rest of the story". We can only encourage her to do what is best for her. But we can hope. Thank you LouDon for your insightful comment and for your insightful stories. (I'm a fan of your stories and of you as a person.) And thank you LisaKelroy for sharing your story. It is a five only because we cannot give it a 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous