All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders, Mom Helps'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mommy's Responsibilities

What a mom won't do for her child,

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 7 years ago
Mom's sure like to help their boys.

My mother didn't take my virginity, but she still drinks my cum regularly to help my wife with her "wifely duties", her words, not mine. If you're interested, I wrote a story about it and it's posted here in my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

Many moms have given son helping hand and a bit of a show in odd circumstances. They rationalize "I'm only doing this because I love you" but get enjoyment and thrill. Not many go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First

Forty-odd years ago my mom was my first lover. She noticed I had begun to have the 'wet-dreams' and the kleen-ex in the trash can by the bed. She told me that I would obviously be sexually active soon and I should know how to treat and pleasure a woman. That morning my mom began my sexual education. Mom told me, "this is what good mommies do". And I'll have to agree. This mom was caring for her son already and in the process, they discovered their need of each other and that they were both willing to ignore societal taboos. Fortunately, they had the assistance of a Doctor of another culture and another generation who could see that they were meant for one another. This is very good.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

CEB19CEB19over 7 years ago
Great Story!!

Great story, maybe you can write chapter 2?

saunassaunasover 7 years ago

It was funny to read, when I'm from country where swimming in ice-hole is winter hobby and said to be healing every disease.

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
nice

I love the forced medical exam angle. well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very convincing

A couple of years ago, aged 18, I got into a similar taboo situation with my mom, who was 42 at the time, very cute, slim waisted, with firm and heavy tits. I had injured both arms in a bike accident and the doctor had asked mom to apply some cream to my groin. I was very embarrassed about my erection, and the first couple of times mom ignored it. Then, sensing that she was the cause of it, she asked if I wanted her to play with my cock to give me some relief. I nodded, dumbfounded. She began to stroke me, and I moaned, and felt even more embarrassed. Then mom smiled, got naked and let me play with her tits. And she straddled me and let me fuck her, cowgirl. After about 20 minutes of hard and brutal fucking, mom was glowing with sweat and and we were moaning and shrieking into each other's mouths. "It's ok", she whispered, "cum deep inside mommy". We came together. It was a dark and forbidden ecstasy. The most intense orgasm I've ever experienced.

trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
To "Very Convincing"

If the experience you cite is real, maybe you should be posting here. Do tell more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All's well that cums well!

More moms should take an interest in the health of their sons, is all I can to say at this point. 0h, well, also I appreciate HeyAll's style of relatively short cut to the chase mother/son sex vignette. Long stories are okay. But sometimes you just want to read as quick as good story telling will allow about a mom bouncing up and down on her son! HeyAll delivers the goods!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Just wish there was more. Very good story all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Straightforward in a Good Way

I liked the pace of this story. It was short but didn't feel rushed. There wasn't a bunch of hyperbole or overdone descriptions of everything. I am curious about the doctor's motivation and think she could make some sort of appearance if you write a part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unique

This is a well written, interesting story that falls into the category of "unique".

It is NOT like the other same old, same old stories.

Thanks.

I would give it more than a 5. At least a 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm sure every male reader's boner was as hard reading this as mine is.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with the other reader's posts; that his Mom was not only finally enjoying it But hopefully, whether as part of this medical exam or not; she'll be sucking him off more and maybe ever screwing him.

She likes oral sex and Yes we need at least another chapter or more like this. Maybe, the doctor will have him screw her hard next to tell about other things ?? It's very hot and I am sure a college guy would love this. She hopefully will get fully naked and show him her big boobs and be very sharing in her experiences. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
damn

This was fucking hot, please write more! I came SOOO hard ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The "under doctor's orders" theme has been a bit overdone on Lit, but I must say you did a pretty good job capturing the feelings that both mom and son would have in such a situation, however improbable it may be in real life.

Your interpretation of a foreign doctor was spot on in my opinion. I recall getting injured during a business trip to Costa Rica. The medicine was fair, but the cultural barrier that was faced between my doctor and I proved to be a bit of a problem.

Overall, great story. 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mine still works...

Yeech! Though you used terms like cock, cum and suck, your writing about this bazaar adventure remained sophisticated and at the same time licentious. I masturbate about every 10-14 days for prostate health and, of course, pleasure. I'm over 70 but have not lost one bit of my libido. To get my penis erect, I need to apply lube and fondle the glans until it becomes hard enough to stroke effectively. When I read this story, I became as hard as I ever get without touching myself. Seldom does that happen and feeling my penis swell inside my warm and wet diaper (that's another story) and achieving more than tumescence was a joy. In fact, when Mom took her son in her mouth, I detected some oozing precum. I was left with little choice but to finish myself off. I hope I get to read some sequels. Keep your descriptions of their adventures sophisticated. Sometimes less is more. And thanks for the chance to pleasure unexpectedly at three in the Morning!

ItsalljustforfunItsalljustforfunover 7 years ago
Very erotic

Highly improbable but then aren't most of the stories on here, mine are, but that's what fantasy is, highly improbable. Loved it, write on.

bigrednotbigrednotover 7 years ago
GREAT

Another fantastic story.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Great Premise. Should be longer.

I love your incest stories. I never tire of the "doctor's orders" theme. It allows for us writers to explore the idea of two unlikely characters having sex that would never have sex together were there no "official" reason to do so.

This story should be longer and slightly more drawn out. Each escalating phase of the treatment was arousing and could have been explored in more sensual and sexual detail. 5/5 stars from me.

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
5 stars

excellent story, nice setting, hot as usual.

fuckgirl332fuckgirl332over 7 years ago
Liked it, some sugfestions

Ok, really loved how the Mom was willing to suck her sons cock for his health. Just one thing: You could make it longer by the Mom telling her son that she doesn't want tl do this and them having an arguement. By the way, great grammar and punctuation!!

MilitarybiguyMilitarybiguyover 7 years ago
Amazing

I loved the tenderness concern and overall build up. Very sexy.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Great job!

Highly erotic, and sexy. What a lucky mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is there a sequel coming?

Would love to read more!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Too Funny

did he stick his big toe up her ass to save his right big toe??? VERY FUNNY story! 5 stars...

maxwellqmaxwellqalmost 7 years ago
Just What the Doctor Ordered

Delightful, Ridiculous, and Very Erotic Story. I loved the gradual build up to uncontrollable excitement and desire by both mother and son. The device of "doctor's orders" to get them started worked for me. Very arousing. Five stars and saved to favorites.

JackelaineJackelaineover 6 years ago
Amazing story

Loved loved loved your story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

very erotic and a bit silly. My only gripe was the overuse of the back and forth jokes/banter which took away from the story. All in all, good job....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fine tale

Allowing for the unusual circumstance, this story was handled very delicately. I applaud you!

justrukinaroundjustrukinaroundover 5 years ago
WAHOOOOO

When can we expect part 2??? There are more 'exams' to perform after all.. RIGHT???

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

Very enjoyable!

I like the combination of medical theme and mother/son!

Nicely developed sensuality and eroticism, though I was surprised that the son was so assertive to escalate the intimacy.

Now I want to see what happens upon the doctor's return....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HIGHLY IMPROBABLE...

....from the medical standpoint. However your writing was so very hot that I gave your efforts a well-earned 5. Now on to more of your "library". Thank you for what you do so very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This has to be in the top ten. Gave 5 stars

paragem_oneparagem_oneabout 3 years ago

Whew! Mama! Hot, mostly innocent and loving mom!

mlektm50smlektm50sabout 3 years ago

You're such an amazing writer. Wish I had your talent. So many different categories as well. What a wonderful imagination. Thank you so much for sharing all these. They sure perk up the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding story! Even got some humor in there. Excellent!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

Regarding Anonymus "HIGHLY IMPROBABLE..."

Yep, this was nothing like reading a medical journal, I feel kind of disappointed myself! Just kidding, this is yet another one of HeyAll's very enjoyable products. You always drag the reader into the situation while keeping the story succinct. Admirable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I fucked my mom once all night.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Apart from the absurd medical reasons for them getting to the mother/son sex, it is a good story. Sorry that Ben didn't get the pleasure of filling his mother's pussy with cum, but it was a good start. Even that would have probably been fulfilled if there were ever any further chapters.

jk1982jk19823 months ago

Well written and horny, never heard of a medical reason like that before!

mammoetmammoet3 months ago
liked it a lot

would be nice to read how the rest of the trip will go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22235 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...