All Comments on 'Moving Day Streak'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

nice, too bad we missed opportunity to be naked front of Laura. And maybe she plays with his butt.

Naked1Naked1over 7 years ago
Great story!

Nice tale. I was reminded of one of the very first times that I dared public nudity. I was 18 years old, in California. One balmy morning...I guess around 2 or 3 a,m., I slipped out completely naked (save for tennis shoes) and jogged around the neighborhood. I was seen by two women making their way along the opposite side of the street. Their reaction was priceless..they looked at me in silence but they looked. After that, I stood under a street light and masturbated before returning home.

The story makes me wonder if the author hasn't at least dabbled in public nudity in real life!

RequiaxRequiaxover 7 years agoAuthor

I certainly have in my younger days, yes - although not with anything like the confidence or disregard for consequences that my protagonist has here.

ErosfanErosfanover 7 years ago
I Loved this story.

This reminded me of my adventures several years ago. I married at 19 and my sex drive was way more than my young wife's.

It was quite common for me to go for a naked stroll in our neighborhood late at night.

It was normally around 2:00 or 3:00 AM when everyone was sleeping. I would always be hard and always jerked off and came while out. That vulnerable feeling you described was an issue for me after cumming so, I usually finished my business not far from my house.

Great story that brought some fun memories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Great, story. Wish I had the confidence to do a naked walk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wish that was my story

I loved this so much - I've fantasized similarly so often. I wish I was in the same situation! The story was well written and exciting! I want to hear more about his return visits to Laura's place!

Rabbit7543Rabbit7543almost 4 years ago
Whew!

What an amazing fantasy! This was such an exciting adventure and a great character to live through it. I especially loved the part with the young couple in the park, and how he drove back to college naked too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

total winner.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Love it.

I do this on a steady basis, walking and running naked in public, very exciting.

I love to be watched and especially like when guys whistle at me since it seems that when i hear the cat call my erection just pulsates and I will stop and pose for the man as sexy as possible eager to be desired.

All male steam baths and orgies turn me on where lots of men desire my body as I prance around naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous