All Comments on 'Trini Trims the Tree'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Very creative and insightful. Trini has great understanding of peoples motives and desires.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Fantastic story)

Trini's a badass, right? (In a sensitive way!) I really enjoy writing her, and I'm delighted that you found the story worth commenting on.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Great story.

Thank you for another Trini story. I think there is a lot more story left in these characters. Hope you have a great holidays and new year.

CoffeeboinkCoffeeboinkover 7 years ago
Trini the Xmas elf!

This is the first Trini story I read and it's a blast. Will have to backtrack and read the rest and can't wait for the next installment!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor

@ender2k2k: We'll have to see if something strikes me for the Valentine's Day Contest! I need to break my pattern of every Trini story getting longer, though, or pretty soon I'll be writing the Encyclotrinia Pricktanicca.

@Coffeeboink: I hope you enjoy the others just as much!

Happy Holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING

I literally couldnt stop laughing towards the end of the last couple of paragraphs!! By far the best story I have read in a long time. Made my day! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Job!

Your writing is terrific! The sex was HOT, and you combined it with humorous comments and descriptions, some of which I'd never heard or read before. Had me laughing out loud many times which is something very refreshing about this type of story. Happy Holidays and thanks for posting.

P.S. Will have to look up some of your other stories now. TU ..

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor
You both made MY day!

@Anonymous (AMAZING): Making people laugh is one of my highest aspirations in life. Seriously, I can't thank you enough for letting me know!

@Anonymous (Good Job!): Even when I think I'm being hysterical, I'm never sure something I've written is really funny until someone else says they laughed. I'm super-gratified and grateful that you liked it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yet another great story starring everyone's favorite T-Girl escort!

Ian, you've got a gift, a gift that keeps on giving me fits! I am having a hard time writing this for the tears blurring my vision, laughed so hard I cried! Thank you! Please more Trini.. and I think if Liz doesn't make a reappearance in future stories it would be a crying shame. Happy Holidays!

Rikki

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor
@Rikki

In all honesty, I really do feel like these stories have been gifts! Each time I've started one, I just tried to think of something that would fit the contest theme, and they've come to me almost as easy as St. Nick sliding down a chimney and handing them off. This one took more doing because of its length, but I never had to struggle with it.

We'll see if I'm nice enough in the New Year to deserve more Trini inspiration (Trinspiration?) ... I'd hate to write one and have it turn out to be a lump of coal. : P

Also, thank you for all the witty wordplay in your compliments! It's a delight to evoke such a sense of amusement and fun in others.

: D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you sure know how to tell a story!

really hope you write another followup with Trini but what you've done so far is fantastic, loved the twists in this chapter, she sure is one hell of a lady. however, now it's time for the inn.

once again, thank you for your writing.

by the way, your bio mentions a non-literotica story available commercially but there is no link or reference, since I'm loving everything you've done can you include a link to it somewhere please?

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (you sure know ...)

Thanks! My blog is listed in my profile, and I've got a "stuff I've written" tab on the blog. I don't mean to be circuitous, but Literotica has strong (and thoughtful) policies against writers using the site as a way to drum up sales. As a result, I always try to avoid commenting in a way that might seem like a pitch. (We're supposed to be here on Lit to have fun and share things, and I support the management trying to keep it that way.)

Anyway, Trini tickles my funnybone, so if another story idea hits me, I'll definitely bring her back ... Wyn too, of course ... and maybe Liz? So many possibilities ...

I really appreciate hearing how much you liked the story! Have a happy holiday season!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
O.M.Gawd!!

So much fun! I found this by chance and have been trying not to laugh my way through it, so I could get to the next chapter and then the next etc. Thank you for such a great read! Please keep writing, I love your work!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 7 years agoAuthor
@JJMemaw0623

Trini really tickles me as a character. Glad to hear she does the same for you! I have no plans to stop writing, though I do split my time between erotica and traditional fantasy, so I sometimes have gaps in my erotica productivity. I'll be back, though, especially thanks to encouragement like yours!

NearMissNearMissabout 7 years ago
And the hits keep coming!

Another top notch story from one of my favorite authors! I don't know how you do what you do, but please don't ever stop doing it!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 7 years agoAuthor
@NearMiss

I don't know either, sometimes!

I'm not working on anything new right now, just some revisions for publication. Plus, real life is sort of kicking my rear end at the moment. But hopefully I'll be back sometime later in the year.

Thanks for letting me know you liked the story!

christieamberleechristieamberleealmost 7 years ago
Hole Lee Shit!

I haven't read a story that fun in a very long time!

I love to write, and think I'm reasonably good at it, but your skill eclipses mine!

Thank you for sharing.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@christieamberlee

Thanks! All I can say is, it took a lot of practice getting here!

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago
Sexy and Witty

I loved the plot in this story. And it was sexy and funny. A great trifecta very hard to find in erotic fiction. All your characters are so well developed not just, but certainly including, Trini. Thanks for a great read. Did first three parts today now on to your Valentine's submission.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 6 years agoAuthor
@xploring96

Well, I hope the Valentine’s story measures up! This one is my personal favorite of the batch, though, and I really appreciate what you said about the characters. The first two stories had a much tighter focus, and I was really pleased that adding a larger cast worked out so well in this one.

Thanks for commenting!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 5 years ago
I'm a Trini virgin

I started with this one and really loved it. I'm hooked.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years agoAuthor
@LarryInSeattle

I’m glad you liked it! Especially since, as they say, you always remember your first!

Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hilarious and Hot!

I absolutely love Trini! She's hilarious and outgoing and probably one of my favorite characters! Also wanna add I'm so damn glad this story didn't devolve into some family-orgy that conflicts with all the characters personalities (except for maybe Trini's haha!). Feels like a lot of writers add that to stories where it doesn't make sense with some characters and it's incredibly annoying. 5 stars!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Hilarious and Hot)

I really appreciate the comment! Trini’s one of my favorites too, and I’m not a big fan of orgies for the sake of orgies. (At least not in fiction — I have yet to form a judgment in real life!)

Really glad it tickled your funnybone! Thanks for letting me know!

SamWinters83SamWinters83about 4 years ago

I was just waiting for the strap-in-a-box and Trini to go "Merry, go fuck your husband's ass. You're welcome."

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 4 years agoAuthor
@SamWinters83

: D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
959 Followers
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...