All Comments on 'The Spirit Sisters Visit'

by AlexaDrake

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scary sex, oh my!

Very unique theme of fire and ice ghosts able to manifest a physical interface with one lucky guy! Only if I could, I would add the fire sister's competitive revival of the man's cock and her chance to use it in an even wilder/hotter manner than her sister.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Very, very erotic!

This was a very erotic story! I love the idea of female spirits having their way with my body and draining me through multiple orgasms and post-orgasm torture... no safe words!

5 out of 5

grcmtlgrcmtlover 7 years ago
spirit sister comments

Love the story from beginning to erotic finish ---wow----

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Timeless

It doesn't matter how many times I read this, I'm immediately drawn in and held as if both sisters were restraining me (which would be entirely unnecessary, considering the hunger with which you write them) and whispering the words seductively in my ears. Phenomenally written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexaDrake@AlexaDrake
381 Followers
Alexa Drake is an indie, erotica writer who, when not working on her day job or being active outdoors, creates a truly varied and awkward search history in the name of "research". With a keen interest in non-traditional erotica situations, Alexa's stories explore everything fr...