All Comments on 'Changes Ch. 08'

by Akshi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmm.

It was high time these two ladies gave in to their desires and you didn't disappoint. It was definitely worth waiting for. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I just totally love this series. Five stars.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 7 years ago
Oh my

What a wonderful job you have done. The build up to this chapter was sweet torture, but the first time they made love was perfect. I love that Heather jumped in with both feet. This chapter was so worth the wait! I can't wait to see the continued love story for Heather and Vanessa.

5 beautiful stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay!

This was a wonderful chapter! Worth the wait. The love these two characters share is so beautiful. Looking forward to reading more about Vanessa and Heather's blossoming love.

ggirldreamsggirldreamsover 7 years ago
Love it!!!

Worth the wait again and again and again ................

Well done Akshi!

Hope the next 12-24 chapters come soon :D

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 7 years ago
Amazing 😍

Amazing as always A, I'm glad you put the time into it and didn't just rush to get it published. Already craving the next chapter. Hope it comes soon. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome read!

This whole series has been incredible. You're seriously talented!!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
An excellent story

I love a good love story. Probably 95% of the time, I don't even bother reading the sex scenes. I look for the seduction and growth of the love and then usually skim over the sex scenes. but you hooked me into reading the sex scenes and I am glad I did. Can't wait for more and see how their relationship grows and hopefully at some point there will be a chapter along the lines of "Changes: 2 Mommies for Jules". (Just a suggestion!)

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago

Where this story shines for me, is the authenticity of the characters. I was hoping you would find a way to keep that feeling of 'realness' in the lovemaking scene. And that is just what you did! It felt real and it was beautiful💯. I think some stories are more fantasy and the sex scenes reflect that. There was no need for over the top stuff here. Vanessa and Heather are real to me and this chapter read the way two real people would make love. It was a wonderful continuation to their beautiful love. I am a big fan of this type of storytelling and I'm proud of you Akshi for delivering such an amazing first story and appreciate the effort you put in. Now that this hurdle is over.....I CANNOT wait to read about the dynamics of them building a family with Jules ( I MISS Jules lol).❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

kedveskedvesover 7 years ago
Amazing

I had been waiting patiently for your next chapter and it didn't disappoint.

i love the story and the build up ..i am looking forward to more chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love these two girls! I could just eat them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's not about the sex.

It's not about the sex. It's about the build up, the details, the desire. No it is about the sex. You've brought it to life. A romantic love story with desire and passion. I loved it. Can't wait for your next chapter. Well done and thank you for making us happy.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
An amazing love story!

All the way through, this is an amazing loving story that is wonderfully done! I can't wait for more! Thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighover 7 years ago
First rate chapter

Chapter 8---well worth the wait. First rate, warm, tender, sexy. Akshi, I think that given time you'll become one of the best writers on this site. You're worth every one of the great comments you have received for this series. Keep it up---your public awaits!

AkshiAkshiover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

More than anything else, I can't tell you how relieved I am after reading your comments. I'm so glad this chapter was worth your time. It was by far the most challenging one for me so far.

Thank you again for your kind words, encouragement and feedback. I greatly appreciate it. I have a few ideas for the next chapter and will have it to you at the earliest.

-

Akshi

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellence in every chapter!!

This story has been so sweet, sexy, riveting and loving. Thank you for writing such a beautiful and redeeming story with each chapter. I hope that you will continue not only a few more chapters to this story, but many more stories in the future. As others have commented your writing is some of the best on this site will well developed characters and plots; not just sex...though that has been delicious as well! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!

Akshi, I hope you continue this AMAZING story. I don't have any complaint (except that I'm addicted to it!)

number8fanuknumber8fanukabout 7 years ago
More please

A lovely story and the cast of players is truly something that only maybe two or three writers have managed to achieve on this site. I would truly love to see where they go from here perhaps to an engagement or wedding of some sort. It would truly be a shame to leave it just as they have opened up to each other and you have all of us readers wondering what comes next. But above all thank you for a beautiful story.

piggygirl69piggygirl69about 7 years ago
I can't sleep!

I've read all the way from beginning to end and my eyes are slamming shut but the rest of me is too charged up to sleep! You're very talented and I'm glad you didn't let the nit picky people get you down. You rock! I hope I can captivate readers just a little of what you have when I submit!

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

I really love this story, been binging on it all day. Regarding your opening statement - That was the best love scene I've read.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Its the first time I read this serie and its great. The” I need a wall.... “ was priceless. Slow and steady and rising. You evil creatures, Literotica wonderful writers guild, you are great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous