All Comments on 'My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 02'

by DarcusKnight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FREAKING HOT!

Can't wait for the next part.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I have to admit that the twist and it being funny deserves 2*...

I have to admit that the twist and it being funny deserves 2*...The stud every woman wanted had a 4" cock...For the remnant no interest in it...just a bacchanal between friends...2*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Why all the watching?

Is she writing a review for the local newspaper?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is familiar

Gerry is obviously going to have a huge cock and fuck the stuffing out of her.

It's the same plot from another story. Maybe by TxTallTales?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No nitpicking here

This was a good story and very well-written. The characters felt very real. Oh, and ***SPOILER ALERT*** swingers parties are like at least 50 to 60% 'watching'. It's typically not gonna be the non-stop 'free-for-all' you see in porn vids, even with seasoned couples participating..In that way, I found this portrayal to be very realistic.

And yeah, pretty sure Gerry is going to have a huge cock, but it's a lot more interesting to read about anyone other than all these Greek God characters in most other stories. If I was gonna balk at anything, it would have been Sandra, the voluptuous bombshell, married to a fat, sloppy dude with a combover.

But overall, there was a nice mix of characters, good banter and vivid sex. Bottom line---it's a good read and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Orgy

Finish the story please still one more cock to go..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely Done!

Well written; good, fast pace but not skimpy. Excellent flow and definitely exciting. Make Byron black with a stubby and it would have been perfect! Still, 5 star effort. Looking forward to much, much more.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago
My Kind of Fun Part

Excellent description of a group orgy, though Donna is a complete bitch. Her description as "if sex isn't spectacular for her, it isn't worth doing" was sad. So Byron isn't as big as her husband Mark, she enjoyed Byron eating her pussy and she should have enjoyed caressing his magnificent body. A key party is about variety, not individuality. Indications from the story are that Donna is the worst fuck of the four women and definitely the least fun.

The story illustrates the biggest weakness with a group swap. The problem is that some of the group won't want and will be outright hostile to some partners. Donna's attitude and behavior showcase this. Nicole's initial attitude and coldness toward Gerry is another red flag about swapping. On the other hand, Tiffany's entire approach to the party is great. She was going to have fun and be fun no matter what.

Everyone knows where this is going. Disgusting Gerry has proven to be a superlative pussy eater with magic fingers for massaging breasts and exciting a pussy. Next part of the story will without a doubt reveal that Gerry has a cock that puts the cock they imagined Byron to have, to shame. It will be longer and thicker than Mark's, and he will show more stamina than Rick did while Sandra rode him. Plus his technique will be so good that even Byron would drive Donna wild if Byron had Gerry's skills. Nicole will not get any sleep when she goes home with Gerry.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Too transparent. Let me guess. Gerry is going to have a cock like a baseball bat. She is going to become lustfully mesmorized while stroking it, feeling it's girth and weight in her little hands while girlfriend whispers in her ear. Hubby is going to panic. Then a big decision for a loving wife.

olblueyesolblueyes11 days ago

loving this group fuck,,so nasty,,,everybody has their proclivities but at least no one is jealous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous