All Comments on 'Anita's Affair Pt. 03'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard pill to swallow

Char divorced her husband because he cheated, but when Anita cheats every excuse is made for it to be forgivable? Char pushes for reconciliation when she couldn't do it herself? I highly doubt Anita would accept those same reasons and forgive if Tom cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Far closer

to real life situations than some of the navy seal/well connected/ tiddlywink black belt testicle crushing back alley scenarios that are so beloved of the scorched earth policy immature groupies of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC in its most concentrated state

There are no words to describe what I feel about myself for actually reading this last chapter.

Stupid , stupid , stupid are the closest ones I can think of right now.

Well , won't make that mistake again , SteveLee1146 is seared in my brain now as the RAAC champion , and to avoid any future works as if they carried Ebola.

GlendaJaneGlendaJaneover 7 years ago
Great Story

I'm a sucker for happy endings, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yeah, like usual woman always get so much excuses and Cher was bad too she divorce her husband for cheating but helps and excuses Anita in everything, why didn't she gave her husband another chance if she can help Anita.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Good story

To the negative posers out there....get over your selves. This was a good fantasy story and close to real life situation's. I do believe that there are those who can be seduced if the situation is presented just right. Not for most maybe but it does happen just that way very often. So over all 4* keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sorry but no

I have nothing against reconciliation, but this one is too forced. I hate reconciliation stort where the parter that was hurt was given by the author no standards which in turn allowed the cheater to be forgiven.

There's no attempt by the cheater to redeem herself. And yes trying to herself or disappearing is not an act of redemption, that's escapism. The secondary character is too high and mighty while displaying her hypocricy (and she admitted it).

There is also no attempt to resolve the root issue or any attempt to assure the husband that it will never happen again. It's like going back to square one, no lesson learned, no growth, no insights gained.

I was hoping during part 2 that the author would pull a dramatic reconciliation (i knew it was reconciliation in part 2). When the wife said she will give the husband room, i thought part 3 will be about self reflection and reforging the relationship (not necessarily marriage). But somehow the reconciliation was magically waved in by making the husband spineless.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Analysis

At best, his wife is a selfish woman who never cared for anything except her own ego. At worst, and much more likely - she is a mentally disturbed, selfish woman who never cared for anything except her own ego. My experience tells me that she will NEVER get better and as bad as she is as a wife, she would be 1,000 times worse as a mother. This is important because this is the whole point of marriage - offspring. When you marry, you do not just get a live in girlfriend/fuckbuddy. You are partnering with your future co-parent as well. You will do a lot more parenting in your marriage than fucking, and going on romantic get-aways. You will either be proud of your co parent or ashamed. A mentally ill, selfish woman who never cared for anything except her own ego will never make you proud of her as a mother. In fact she will likely injure the children with her selfishness by cheating and breaking up the family or simply torturing all involved over the course of 18-25 years! (This will not be good for her either! She will be miserable as she becomes the monster that she is inside.) Like so many cases of cheating - it isn't about revenge, it isn't about anger, it is about common sense and not making things worse than they are, not having a horrible life, not bringing children into a marriage that has already been identified as fucked up. It is about doing the right thing for all involved and divorcing the mentally disturbed, selfish woman who never cared for anything except her own ego. (By the way, do authors write stories like this to troll the audience or do they think that cuckoldry and mental illness are somehow romantic and erotic? Do these people have any life experience? Can they think a few steps into the future? I am baffled by this!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SORRY

Tried to like the tale but can't. The guy says he can get over her being penetrated by the asshole, as long as he has her love. Really! If I were cheated on, I could never get the sex thoughts out of my head. Being told that I meant more to her than life itself ( why do people say this and yet cheat?) would be the least of my concerns.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I liked it, but...

I liked it, but it has some weak points. One was the reason for her cheating: she loved to keep secrets from her father...But I'm sure those secrets were all different...For instance, one day she had smoked, another day some other thing. In this case she had always the same secret: She cheated for 5 months, in her own house and own marital bed...she even slept with the lover all nigh...Another was that in no way they would surpass their problems as simply as that: for sure they would need a lot of counselling...Finally, how in hell could he be sure that she was cured and never again would fell in her giggling secrets? However a good read...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anita's gets last Laugh

She made little tom a cuckold & a big big Wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
such is life

there are a many of couples out there that fit this to a tee.. great presentation of a discombobulated relationship... thank you 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ummmm...

Just no ! It was too weak in character development, had holes everywhere is the narrative and the conversational language was stilted and unconvincing.

In order for a reader to care they need to be invested in the characters and all three of your main characters here were just too unrealistic as real people to sell that to readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2*s LIMP ENDING

Strange, usually I really enjoy and find entertaining a SteveLee story. Or conversely I find SteveLee disturbing and disgusting. Either way reading SteveLee1146 is never boring and mundane. Until I got to this "Anita's Affair Pt.03 " .

What happened ? I got to the end of the story and felt nothing much. All the energy and passionate feelings dissipate to nothing. Ho hum they reconciled, so what, who cares, on to a different story.

SteveLee1146, I believe using Char to 'explain' in the last chapter took all the emotional energy right out of this story ,it went to sleep💤.

Gave you 2*s for this, but I definitely will look out for the next story you write. It will be more interesting, entertaining, and emotional than this one🎭, lol!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Weak ending, did you give up?

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Not plausible

No way to get to this ending from the beginning.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 7 years ago
Spineless wimp

It doesn't have to turn to a "burn the bitch" situation but for him to drag it for so long without raising the issue for discussion... is just ridiculous. A maytar complex. Plus, so that she shared the same pain issues he felt he should have told her he would see some women for 5 months! Only then, if she could accept that, would they get together as a real couple again. Yes, I know that scenario is also ridiculous but... to do NOTHING! Unbelievable.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Meh

I’m sorry, but I can’t buy all this “I love him/her more than live itself” crap!

Read my lips: YOU DO NOT CHEAT ON SOMEONE YOU LOVE, PERIOD!

I also don’t believe you should forgive someone just because you love them. In the case of the story here, although he hasn’t confronted her, she KNOWS that he knows, she should be throwing herself at his feet and risk the consequences. How can he possibly forgive her if she won’t ask for his forgiveness?

She gave him a fucking garage remote! That’s not one moment of passion remembering Prom Night!

I think I said this in one of the other parts and similar stories: Why the FUCK can't these women end the affair with a phone call, text or Email? No, they just HAVE to do it face-to-face, and of COURSE they are then completely incapable of resisting this man that they DON'T love, and betray the husband that they love "more than life itself!" It's ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tough guys!!!!

All the men that are bleating about this story are obviously real tough guys.

You are obviously not one to show emotion or to have a bit of compassion, well yes she did wrong and all that bullshit mumbo jumbo about her medical problems is just that, she cheated. HOWEVER when someone has that much guilt to attempt suicide it does go a long way to prove her disgust with herself, but I am sure the tough guys think that it woud have been better if she succeeded. Didn't see anything wrong with the ending, didn't give it 5* for other reasons but a solid 4 from me.

MY ex wife cheated on me 6 months b4 I got married and did not dump her because I didn't realise she had gone the whole way with him and I buried it until I heard that he had been boasting. Spent the next 12 years getting my revenge, complete waste of those years.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well !

That was dull boring and a let down. What happened ? I didn't think a btb was called for but a divorce was .She had sex over and over in her marriage bed she did not love her husband. She loved herself and only cared for herself.Everything after the breakup was self pity ,I know spouses can forgive anything but this was to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plausibility?

Someone questioned the plausibility of this story but that's exactly what I found attractive about it. As satisfying as they may be, stories with revenge elements are more implausible because real life is emotional; we are molded by our histories and being in love requires weakness and trust, the very opposite emotions that drive revenge. The "heroes" of the revenge stories can't also be loving, caring husbands but have to be people who hold themselves in check from a deep relationship. I speak from a 50 year loving relationship with the same woman. Despite this I enjoy the BTB stories, kind of like fairy tales.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Puke

Really?

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Great ending!!!

As always, I notice the harshest critics are either Anon or have never submitted a story themselves.

This is a wonderful story that accounts for human frailties. If you don't like the ending ask the author for permission to write an alternative sequel and read what the anons and know-nothing critics have to say.

The poor pathetic wretches that never leave a positive comments may kill Literotica. The people that post their stories are not paid except for the encouraging and constructive comments. "This story is crap" is not constructive and at best incredibly rude.

There is no subscription fee on this site like others so if you don't like a story, write a better one and see how the critics like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A real man's ending

Tom and Anita were lying poolside when his burner phone vibrated to show he had a message. "Ready for another drink?" He asked his wife.

Tom ducked behind some plants and checked the message. "It has been done." is all it said. He was grinning from ear to ear when he returned.

You see Anita didn't know the vacation was also an alibi for when two of Tom's friends paid her former lover a visit. These fine gentlemen beat the living shit out of him then, just to be bastards, castrated him.

Tome regained his manhood. And almost everyone lived happily everafter.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting story

But it ends with a whimper.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
4*

I really liked the first 2 parts. Part 3 I found the dialogue somewhat stilted and was not crazy about the resolution. Thanks for your efforts. I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC shit

1*

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 7 years ago
It was only sex, we never made love.

Why do cheaters always say this? How does this make anything better? It's the same as saying, "This thing I put our marriage at risk for? This thing that I wanted enough to cause you all this pain and anguish for? It was a minor, insignificant thing of no consequence." They did this terrible thing in order to gain a trinket? They try to minimize their betrayal but only highlight how little they value their marriage.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD!

In my view this is a very good ending. Yes, it requires a major suspension of belief, but isn’t that what fiction is all about? I come to this spot to be entertained, not to read a story directly from the pages of today’s newspaper. You have set up a situation that is entirely believable, you filled your story out with a plausible middle, and for all with a little of the milk of human kindness in their hearts, you have produced a real life ending—and you let me read it for free. What more could I ask? Sure, some of the devices you used throughout probably could have been refined for more reality, but….

Just for fun I checked the Bio of every member who gave a critical comment on ch03, and found only one had written a story of their own. That one writer had scores that were in line with those of us other poor slobs who write because we enjoy it, and we hope those who comment will point out ways we can improve. For over a year now, that has been an unfilled hope—instead we get a bunch of little boys whistling past the graveyard, each trying to convince the other what a badass he is.

I have walked God’s earth for over seventy years now and have been privy to a lot of the same basic actions spoken of here. NEWS FLASH! This shit ain’t new, it’s been going on since well before Moses and the Children of Israel left Egypt. I’ve seen and/or knew of both men and women who, when faced with a similar situation, reacted just about like Tom and Anita. Others reacted about like the hot-bloods who commented recommend. More of those who forgave and tried to forget finished their lives seemingly happier than those who pursued a scorched earth policy. Who’s right—who’s wrong? I don’t know, but I can tell you that in my extended family, the divorced and remarried crap didn’t work out very well, while those who forgave each other now have someone to keep them warm during old age’s cold winter nights.

If I seem a little melancholy, please forgive me—I just buried a friend who lived one of the lives we are speaking of. Please keep on writing, SteveLee1146; you have provided an avenue of escape from the sadness that can sometimes accompany getting old. (Let me hasten to remind all that even with all of its sorrows, getting old beats the heck out of the only alternative.)

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Interesting question, Studebakerhawk

You ask why people say "It was only sex, we never made love."

Surely it's possible to see sex as pleasure for its own sake as different from sex as an expression of love within a truly loving relationship?

When a person pays for sex with a prostitute, it is unlikely that it could be described as 'making love'.

The real question for me is "Can a married person have adulterous sex for pleasure without threatening the loving relationship within the marriage?"

I suspect that most people would say 'No', but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Lue

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Dear OLD CarolinaDreamer

Like you, I often check the biog notes for authors and commenters and I find them interesting. I especially like to know where authors are coming from when they write stories I enjoy reading.

Also like you, I've been meandering through life for over seventy years. Until recently, I was able to also see the age of authors and commenters on their biog note. It's not there any more. Does anybody know why?

I can still call some of them Angry Men when they come up with their BTB comments, but I can't call them Angry Old Men. It's sad.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm disappointed

Three chapters of buildup, then reconciliation takes place in three paragraphs? Those two things could have and should have been switched.

It turns out, I'm like Tom. Hell, I'm Tom to the 10th degree. When I saw my wife cheating, she didn't see me, I didn't say anything either. I simply turned around and left. Walked out the door, back into my pickup and drove away. Far away. Across the entire United States. That was 14 years ago. Friends told me she finally figured it out and eventually went to one of my friends with her fears, only to have him confirm them. I had seen her 'in the act' and left forever.

We were about to start a family, which hurt the most. Married 5 years, she had went off the pill two months prior to my finding them. I only looked in the room long enough to confirm my fears and in those few instants, saw he wasn't wearing a condom. I didn't wish to be saddled with another man's child. A true cuckold.

I've heard she's driven to my town and has even saw my house. She refused to file for divorce under abandonment and I didn't see any point in it. What she saw when she came to my town, was me happily married, if not in the eyes of God, to another woman, and we have three children together. My wife, ex-wife, never married and never had a family of her own.

No, I don't want to know the reasons why, how or who, I just want away from someone like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Indeed, Lue don

When you fucked that other woman's husband with his wife upstairs with their new baby, did it damage her "loving relationship," or did you just fuck him behind her back like the betraying slut you are? I'll bet she got a lot of "pleasure" out of it. Did you loan her your husband so she could get some "pleasure" fucking too? No? Guess it's just "pleasure" for Lue Don and fuck everyone else.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
So so

This story really could have done with more explaining of her cheating and his cowardice.

It also could have done with explaining character development.

Pretty empty but ok basics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

I have to say that you have captured a somewhat different take on an affair. I don't know if I find the excuse of the affair totally plausible but the reactions of the two show a remorse and angst not found in most Lit E stories. At least it was not another dreadful cuck story. Some of the emotional responses of this couple were quite strong and on the money. Nothing is always a square and round peg. This was not a BTB story though in the beginning the wife was acting like any other cheating bitch...the what he does not know will never hurt him. I did like the last chapter when their friend steps in and shows she is a real friend. I did wish the husband, after finding out the who of it all would have picked up the phone and let Bill know in no uncertain terms he would cut off his balls if he ever talked to his wife again. That might not fit the character you constructed.... but it would have made me like the story a tad more..mmmmmm 5 stars and please forgive my run on sentences.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Dear Anonymouse -- Re: "Indeed Lue Don"

I would feel lost if you hadn't dropped your usual response to a comment I made about a Loving Wives story.

Sadly, I do feel lost when I comment on a Romance story (which I do very often), an Erotic Couplings story, a Mature story, etc. You really should widen your reading beyond LW so that you can make your usual comment on every one of mine.

The Public Feedback Portal is the way to go, Anonymouse. That has the latest comments on all categories of story, not just LW.

Lue

Ps: She wasn't "upstairs". She was in the room next door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

'I love him more that life itself and I don't think that I could live without him.'

Yet in the story, her actions, over 6 months, repeatly sexing someone else, clearly demonstrates something else.

The pysch defense is self serving and invalid.

you didnt build enough of a reason for forgiveness to overcome her blatant actions, I am sex in their own bed? While on phone to husband?

Writing is great, but the stories ending was so out of whack with reality as to negate the rest of it which was very good.

Needed much more work on forgiveness. And leave out the pysch defense, she had no justification at all.

Also it would be very rare for a guy, one without mental health issues of his own, to take the stance that a little cheating was ok and her wouldnt leave her over it.

This also is far far out in left field.

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
lol

i actually chuckled out loud when i read "nothing has ruined our marriage, we both damaged it a bit".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

Someone in this twisted mess acted like a grownup. Unfortunately, it was neither Anita, nor Tom, nor Bill. By the way, did Bill ever give back the house key?

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Ended well.

i enjoyed this so I gave it five. Nicely done sir, nicely done.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Eh

Too bad her suicide wasn't successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fine, they reconciled, for now, why not, who cares?

These are empty cowardly dysfunctional people. Let them fuck over, disrespect, wet their pants, and live their horrid little fearful lives, especially with each other. Two codependent losers; its a perfect match. She's a brainless whore and he's a spineless cuckold. The fact that they still want each other is good for society, and sweet. They can just go forward in ignorant bliss and maybe not fuck up anyone else's lives other than their own. But it can't last. They haven't reconciled, they've just agreed to pretend it never happened.

But she is stupid and he is a coward. She will do something brainless and thoughtless that will reignite his fears, but he won't say anything. Then she will notice that he is acting distant again and she will try to figure out why, or will just assume he really has not forgiven her, so she will try even harder to please and comfort him. Her discomfort and wariness and unusual obsequiousness will reinforce his suspicion that she is fucking around again, but he won't watch the video tapes or ask her, he will just retreat into his coward's shell and emotionally withdraw from the marriage. One day one or both of them will look up from their morose despondency and realize their marriage has ended. They will have divorced each other in all ways except legal, sharing a house and expenses without even knowing who the other person is anymore. They will become the married dead. They will remain cordial and polite toward each other until one of them finally assumes room temperature, or just wanders away somewhere and forgets to return. It will be days or weeks before the other realizes their partner has left, or died. It won't make much difference which.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this is the stupidest story I've had the misfortune of reading. And I cant believe so many thought this was a good read. It just goes to show that our education system churning out more morons then I thought. I for one will never read any thing by this author again. And I use the word author grudgingly .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Finally"

No house key. I almost made the same mistake.

He had a garage remote, and yes, he gave it back.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 7 years ago
Fair writing but lacks credibility

As a man, I can't conceive of any other man behaving like our "hero," Tom, behaved in this story. So afraid of confrontation, he pretends nothing really happened. And Anita can't communicate any better than Tom, except with her friend Char. The story has a fair amount of duplication that adds little for this reader except to cause a speeding up to get thru the somewhat-boring repetition. I have nothing against reconciliation, but there needs to be more than shock and pity over a suicide attempt to rekindle a damaged marital relationship. Further, that plot device has been used in other stories. I think when one experiences betrayal by a cheating spouse, one needs to go through the five stages of grief. Tom got stuck in denial, and it's too unrealistic for this reader to accept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude, really? I gave you 4 and 5 for the first two, Thanks for the entertainment

Because you write pretty well and are pleasant to read, and Because it wasn't the usual ranting and BTB planning. I figured there would be reconciliation.

However...

Basically her punishment was a Jamaican Vacation?

The male protagonist appears to have very little pride or man to him to for not facing the situation, but still HE is the SOLE victim here.

It is not a male ego problem that drives the normal and rational betrayed person to seek equitable and proportional punishment and retribution. It is just and cathartic that they do so.

BTW, talk about trite components in a cheating story...Psychiatric conclusions used as a justification or at least an exculpating rationale for cheating. You went all Sally Jessie Raphael with that one. Oldbearswitch

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Loved the story - 5 Stars

Your story was doomed to suffer an average score in the mid threes because it wasn't a BTB. Why people can't accept forgiveness and second chances when appropriate is beyond me. Is this such a black and white issue? I guess so for many. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
truly terrible

it said early on "he wasn't a cuckold" that exactly what he was! wife gets a thrill from cheating,humiliating and betraying her husband. he is too scared to do anything about it in case she leaves, that is cuckolding. all that consensual stuff is just wifesharing-swapping-voyerism. he is a cuckold and a wimpy one at that.

she claims to love him? no one cheats and gives their lover free access to their marital home and bed, talking on the phone whilst her lover sucks her tits in the marital bed (piling the betrayal on the cuckold) if they truly love their spouse.

the whole story is full of emotional crap to justify RAAC. i have no problem with RAAC or BTB but this is truly terrible.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Dumb....

This author truly enjoys creating male leads with no balls.... Just garbage that any man would react like this coward cuck wimp....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Words With No Value

Anita loved Tom more than life itself. Not a bit of truth there so, by correlation, adultery meant more than Tom, and therefore more than her marriage, and more than life itself. Anita commits adultery, but it is Tom who must beg forgiveness to hang on to a cheating wife. It was mentioned that Anita's affair with Bill was a form of addiction. Addictions do not go away. So Anita will cheat again. And she will laugh at the secret she is keeping from her cuckold husband.

droogedroogeover 7 years ago
A Beautifully Crafted Story Delivered With An Exceptional Story Telling Gift...

Thank you for an enjoyable read and as this is the first story that I have read by you I think I will start another tonight...

I thought I would just make an observation.

About three weeks ago I was getting more than a little annoyed at both authors and commentators for 'talking' at one another in acronyms the meanings of which totally elude me and I was going to ask Literotica to oblige these good fellows to write out the full meaning of the acronym followed by its acronym in parentheses.

After reading this story and the reaction of some of the readers I don't think I want or need it. It appears to me that the acronyms take on a life of their own. As soon as they have been awarded an acronym critical faculties rapidly disengage the story as a unique vehicle for the author to relay his tale is all but forgotten and the acronym and a commentator's moral relationship with it kicks in.

With the story effectively side lined, an argument on lifestyle takes over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic!

I'm starting to like them bam...Another depressing story. Wimp,cucklod..whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
&√ I understand

How a man can love his wife as deeply as your EXCELLENT WRITING portrays.

HOWEVER, absent a balancing of the scales on his part and even then, their relationship is forever damaged. No amount of counseling or loving actions on her part will allow him to forget what he saw

Little by little glacially slow perhaps her betrayal will erode their marriage.

I wrote a poem sometime back that included the following lines

THE WOUND WILL HEAL

BUT THE SCAR WILL ALWAYS REMAIN

TENDER TO THE TOUCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CUCKOLD HUSBAND AS USUAL

Is the writer here a faggot? A husband with proof of infidelity doesn't confront his slut wife? How could a guy touch a slut who he knows has been fucking someone else,in his own bed? The rage of a MAN would be overwhelming.

I've been reading this shit now for a couple of months and I could never quite put my finger on what was off with these stories and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I always wondered about the writers (I'm convinced there only 3-4 of these guys) having the loving wife or girlfriend say something about it only being sex. For the longest time that pissed me off because it made no sense...and then it struck me why it doesn't make sense. Women are so different from men that it's said we're from different planets. Women are all about connecting on the emotional level so for woman to go all out for sex with some strange dick there would have to be a strong emotional connection with the person connected to that strange dick. So much so that she wouldn’t have the connection to the poor husband or boyfriend she has chosen to abandon. She simply would not make these hollow meaningless protestations of deep, unfailing love and devotion for the jilted husband or boyfriend these 3 writers find so compelling.

Bottom line is that the stories are written so obviously from a man's point of view that it makes the story completely unbelievable, just so much hogwash. Men do believe it could be "just sex" because men think with their dicks, the lower head rules the upper head. But women are all about the heart and without that engaged, there really isn't that strong a sex drive, not on the level these 4 writers try to convey. Now if she's transferred the love, then the story makes sense up to the point of all the i love and only you bullshit.

So please, continue to write this shit, just make sure you give the betrayed husband/boyfriend plenty of ammunition to go for the nuclear response when he burns the bitch and her bastard by having the caught slut say something like "yeah, his dick is bigger, he lasts longer, I get a complete meal when I swallow his load and I think I've developed a deeper love for him than I ever had with you...if I ever loved you at all'. Then just go for the all out assault letting the betrayed not be more than fair, to want to deeply hurt the woman I'll probably always love. I think you would have a deeper fan base from the btb crowd if you'd just turn the cuckolds loose to totally rampage that sluts life the way real American men would when faced with that kind of emasculation

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 7 years ago
The author . . .

. . . certainly has the right to construct his stories in any way that he wants, but I have to say that this story was tremendously unsatisfying, although relatively well written. It was just too unrealistic, particularly with the husband's reaction to her continual cheating. No more than 2* for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
prologue chap 1

While I was not enthusiastic about the ending, I had READ THE PROLOGUE to chap 1. So I knew before even beginning to read where this story would end.

About all I can say with regard to story is that the author was honest about what I would read.

naxos65naxos65almost 7 years ago
DAFT

BREAK OFF AN AFFAIR AND ALL IS FORGIVEN------------I DON'T THINK SO !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why

Would a sane man stay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep Writing

I like your attention to details.

I think you should keep writing.

I think you should have a friend edit, etc.,.

You're writing in an exaggerated, overly dramatic way. There's some repetition and imaginary dialogue which comes across as what a person thinks would be said or would happen, but which is not particularly real.

I'm not thinking derogatorily about your good work, just suggesting to press on and possibly re-read and re-write this story. It can be the same story, with forgiveness and all, but streamlined. -Just some opinions of mine. ~IRChristo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no way

That a wife who loves her husband repeatedly invites her lover into the home and marital bed. Talks to her husband while lover lies naked with her.

Not to forget wife knew of the security system. She may not have been aware of internet access but she knew her fuck sessions were on camera.

Only way marriage works is husband gets his old girlfriend over for year long video making sessions that the wife has to view

Writer also has thing for lover walking away scot free thumbing his nose at husband while sniffing his fingers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Bad

The pills she took didn't have a little fentanyl in them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NFW!

Should of divorced her. Once a cheater, and all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT A PUSSY...

and I'mnot talking about 'Nita. Tom is a completefaggot. He's probably waiting for the chance to suck the cum out of her cunt after her next boyfriend fills her up. And believe me, there will be another. She can't help wanting to keep something from him and it'll be something like taking dick in the ass for everyone at a truck stop in addition to the boyfriend Tom knows about.

Overall, a piece of crap story about people who couldn't possibly exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
god what shit

you don't think anyone would do that.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
You female writers

Suck! How a our a free trip to a Las Vegas music festival you loser

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 6 years ago
There was a LOT of thought put into this story!

It may have had some problems here and there, almost the whole 3rd chapter was a repeat of what had already happened but the writer thought long and hard to put this together and I love it. 5 stars for each episode.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
close to the top

Any spouse bringing a lover into the home is beyond inexcuseable. Having sex in the bed you share with your spouse is almost the most disrespectful, hateful, and traitorous act a spouse can commit other than being responsible for creating a child.

No matter what the cheating spouse claims, having sex in the marital bed with your lover is an intentional act of degradation. Only if your spoused was forced to be in the room and view the betrayal could the humilation be surpassed.

For thos Catholics, imagine your spouse engaging in sex upon the altar during Easter High Mass.

No amount of counselling, or time would allow the betrayed to fully erase the knowledge that the person who claims to love you, completely, heart and soul, forever and ever, had eagerly, willingly, and wantonly decided humiliating you would be so exhilarating.

People talk about forgiveness, second chances, he without sin as they cheer for the couple to reconcile.

Be honest. Be completely objective. Could you EVER forget?

Only liars or delusional people would say, ''Yes''

Forget simply getting a new bed. You would need to sell the house. Every day returning to the new house would itself be a reminder.

True the marriage might survive, exist, but only as a ghoulish spectre of the prior shared love.

As I once mused...

The wound has healed

But the scar remains

And is oh so tender to the touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

No matter whether this outcome is likely, it is plausible. And heartwarming. I have a (female) friend who did this very thing and broke it off without getting caught. Her husband was less saintly than here, but not deserving of what she did. I knew about it from my wife, her best friend, but we never has cause to intervene. Sadly, the couple divorced a decade later when the husband, who I believe never learned

of his wife's infidelity, ran off with someone else. Karma maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical female fairy tale fantasy

Surely written by a woman, albeit well. As a man, I find little of anything to respect and even less to identify with in Tom's character except the same deplorable moments of weakness, uncertainty and doubt that everyone experiences from time to time. But whereas other more likeable characters strive to overcome these things, to meet challenges and hopefully grow, he wallows in them, revelling in stagnation. He sticks his head back under the pillow and hopes to wake up and find it was all a dream. A weak, pathetic, deluded fool, shackling himself to a woman who can no more trust herself than be trusted by him. He WAS a wimp. Nor can any relationship survive on love alone. Love does NOT conquer all. That idea is just adolescent fantasy. They had no trust, no respect and no communication and the slut didn't even have the decency to seek forgiveness. These "qualities" perhaps should have made this a Romance story, just one with LW elements.

The suicide plot worked but was clearly a deus ex machina to solve a self imposed log jam. A real reconciliation should be earned. It should take work and effort, not be conveniently parachuted in by a third party. That said Char was easily the best defined character in the whole thing.

I can deny it was well written and with good grammer, punctuation and use of vocabulary but overall, it suffered from weak characters and was generally unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An interesting take on the cheating wife theme

This was an interesting variation on the cheating wife theme and generally well-written, although there was far too repetition of the same events - I think it would have flowed better if the author had either given a precise of previous events or switched person and told them from a different perspective.

One of the secrets to good story telling is giving the reader just the right amount of information to keep the story flowing - too much and it becomes boring or repetitious - too little and the reader will find it difficult to follow. The author didn't quite get the balance right in this story, but it was a decent and enjoyable effort nonetheless.

LA

naxos65naxos65almost 6 years ago
EXCUSES

Why do authors feel a need to excuse adulterers with a load of pycho babble ? Nearly everybody does it because they fancy a different cock inside them . No excuses except the honest one , IT'S WHAT THEY CHOSE TO DO ! The responsibility is on them ! The biggest flaw with this story is the stark fact she only choose to end the affair when she felt sure her husband had found out . So much for her guilt trip -------------

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bone In Jaw, Jawboning, And Plain Ol' Boning

This was an interminable stream of jawboning for a very weak message and an even weaker payoff.

And who can stand these weak men? Just horrible to have to deal with these saps and their flibbertigibbet cheater wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why is there always a deep ....

seated psychological childhood-induced reason when a woman cheats?

When a man does it he's just a cheating bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marriage

Sorrt if she is having an affair then the marriage is broken. Affairs dont happen in a vacume so obviously she really didnt give a shit about it to some degree.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
RAAC

A really well told story that ended with a whimper and a RAAC. Giggling be damned, she got.off way too easily. I agree with sbrooks103x comments, made 12/8/2016. She didn't live him enough not to have sex with Bill. Lue, same date, chiming in saying if the sex act doesn't include love, then it doesn't matter who it is with. She cheated, with forethought and planning, many times. She loved him, but not enough. She quit when she knew she.was caught. Self preservation, not love. Overall, I enjoyed all three chapters, but the one thing I can't forgive is Bill getting away clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not plausible

The psychobabble is only convincing to the credulous. The husband has to be portrayed as someone no one would recognize in real life in order to get a RAAC out of the bitch's cold blooded. long-term cheating. Rather than creating sympathy, the soap opera worthy suicide attempt is another reason to divorce. Have children with this deceitful, betraying basket-case? This story probably only scores as well as it does because the 1s are deleted.

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
garbage

sorry but that sucked. BS oh i wasnt trying to hurt him. daddy issues etc etc. ANd he says NOTHING . yeah sorry no way. shes a whore hes a idiotic spineless dipshit and her friend is enabling or faciliating it. this used to be a decent category, except for a few like BRandi B&k and a few others its shit now

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Anticlimax

Bill didn't get a kicking and that was a disappointment. There should be some punishment for chasing married women even if they throw themselves at a bloke. The bloke needs to step back and tell himself that is one place he shouldn't go.

The contrived suicide doesn't work for me either.

The only character with any saving graces for me was Char.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hubby character

Was way too wimpy and lackluster. I liked the wife though, at least she had some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why?

Why do authors make men in their stories so pathetic? Could it be that the author is pathetic? One star, for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And the LW cliches keeping on coming!!!!

In the second part we were rewarded with the weak/codependent/cuck husband cliche, the "I have to discover why I'm an adulterous cunt" by visiting a psychologist cliche (extra points for discovering "Daddy issues"), and, of course, the "male ego" cliche as the real source of difficulty for reconciliation.

This chapter doesn't disappoint:

1. We have the "I don't love him. It was just sex." cliche

2. One of my personal cliche favorites (I think LW authors have this as a macro on their word processors): 'I love him (her) more that life itself and I don't think that I could live without him (her).'

3. The attempted suicide as "a cry for help" cliche...rarer, but common enough

4. The venerable "I am to blame too" cliche uttered by the innocent spouse

5. The ultimate materialistic reduction of sex cliche: "Is the mere fact that (the Bastard's) cock was in her pussy and mouth all those times too much for you to overcome?" (after all, it was just some skin touching some skin. Typically used together with "she didn't luuuuve him; it was just physical" and "get over your childish male ego")

6. The RAAC trope wraps it up, with extra points given for Anita's teasing suggestion that a threesome with Char may be in Tom's future. God...how adultery enriches lives /sarc/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The cliche recording Anon of 3/30/19

missed one. Anita wasn't only not fully responsible for actions because of her "Daddy issues", her "secret keeping" slutting was an "addiction".

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Too easy

Neither of them would ever forget, and forgiven or not, it would always be an irritant. He might be convinced of her love, but can’t know for certain that it won’t happen again.

Any hint of realism died when he acted as if they were in the clear. The dialogue should have at least mentioned that they have much healing and much more work to really save their marriage. At least acknowledge the difficulty ahead, and state a commitment to overcome.

As for his instinct to try to save the marriage, I have no issue there. I was there with the first girl I proposed to; she was a serial cheater. She admitted more than I knew after the wedding was planned. I didn’t call it off until she asked for a delay. I knew what I wanted, if she didn’t by then - or doubted my commitment - then there was no point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Psychocrapola aside..

..the salient fact, that is really the bedrock cause of all adultery not caused by blackmail, is complete and utter selfishness. No more; no less. Two stars.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
I was going to comment

But really cant be arsed it way to pathetic and greater wordsmiths have already summed it up better than I can. Suffice to say its saved me from reading any more of this authors man hating crap.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
esxuse

yea and I'm sure they could have come up with something to justify her being an axe murderer. Pure Psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There Wasn't One Person

In the whole story to give one good God Damn about, they're all lousy human beings who deserve each other. A whore, a pimp, the friend of both who covered it up and a john. Signed: BTW

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Tom was so weak

He should have dumped Anita and taken up with Char. She had a better moral compass.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
2 stars...

This is a fair story, but made the characters so 2 dimensional. Anita is still a cheater. She lied and made her husband a cuck. She was so filled with guilt, she tried to kill herself, the only right thing to do, but she failed at that too. And Tom is such a coward and a wimp that he didn't divorce her when he found out... I hate stories like this. She got away with cheating, she should have burned by Tom, along with her lover, Bill, who got some free pussy for weeks on end, until she finally called it off. Pathetic is all I'm saying. I still say divorce her and get some revenge against Bill.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Personally I liked it and enjoyed the read. Gets 5 stars from me. The readers making all kinds of negative comments have to understand that this is just fiction and the author is just telling what he or she thinks it should be. My feeling if you haven't got something nice or constructive to say then don't say anything at all. A like or dislike would suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suicide

Wow. He really put her on a pedestal. She didn’t try to kill herself because she loved him so much. She tried to kill herself because she hated herself.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Sorry, but this is nothing but cuck shit. An awful story about a cheating selfish wife aand a weak kneed cuckold husband. Neither character has much in themselves to recommend.

A horrible story glorifying cuckism.

Scores 1/5, wish I could give it less

WwoodyWwoodyabout 3 years ago

Please ignore wargamer, TRUE LOVE IS ABOUT FORGIVENESS. as Christ demonstrated

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

I know hyperbole is commonplace, but come on - no one who loves their spouse 'more than life itself' starts cheating at the drop of a hat and then carries on for 5 months, unless they're fucked in the head. If that's selfless love, then average couples who go through life without cheating on each other must have some ethereal transcendental love, unfathomable to human comprehension. Or maybe it's more likely that she loves him, but not so much that she wouldn't cheat on him. Maybe she loves him a little more now that guilt has been added to the equation. Should probably try honesty instead of all this melodrama, it might prevent being blindsided the next time this shit happens.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great story. While the dialogue was interesting, it was too stilted. There needs to be something to tie the characters together as they converse, as well as define the setting and how they each react to the flow of the dialogue. Yes, there was the obvious, like tears, but dialogue needs to be placed into its proper setting and emotional context.

.

Still, 5/5! It's a cautionary tale about not confronting and communicating. Me? I'd have divorced her and married Char.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
Nice story but . . .

I don't see how any man could 'forgive' a wife that fucked another man. Very unrealistic.

Before I married my wife, I knew that she was quite promiscuous - she was fucking at least three others when we first met. That ended shortly after we met - and we both have been faithful for many, many years. We both agreed that infidelity was a 'deal-breaker.' I absolutely cannot fathom a marriage surviving an affair.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - the one I gave you above is to reduce you average score.

This is the worst pile of crap that i have pretty well skipped through to the end - to the unbelievable RAAC. A totally unforgivable 5 month affair, when every reader on this website knows the wife ALWAYS gets kicked to the curb. This story does not even discuss all the insurmountable difficulties including the wife's total lack of shame, or fear of retribution, or revenge. It is just a flat unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We both damaged it a bit but we're ok.

We???? Did Tom have a six month long affair too???

Another shit cuck story masquerading as a love story by a feminised writer!

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

One and done! She did it dozen of times. No way back from that.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveLee1146@SteveLee1146
906 Followers
University professor

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories