All Comments on 'Best Camp Ever'

by coleswhore4

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Master

Great story! Can't wait to hear about the next time

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

The midnight shower was a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re “Anger Management”

In the story titled Anger Management you wrote...

“Many would consider what master and I have a horrible abusive relationship, but I know better. When I consented to being Master's little whore, I consented to all of it. I am his to do with as he pleases, and that's the way I prefer it.”

Unsurprisingly there was no way to leave public feedback on that ‘story’, I can only hope it was just a story because the male character is an abusive bastard. There was no capacity to comment because you knew the truth, namely that a real Dom/top,/master/partner would NEVER punish a sub/slave etc whilst they are angry.

Aside from the fact that it wasn’t punishment, he hit her for no other reason than he was angry at someone or something else. When you consent to submit you do not consent to be a punch bag for some pathetic bastard who can’t control their own temper. If you weren’t in a D/s relationship would his behaviour be acceptable? No it wouldn’t and it’s not acceptable in a D/s relationship either. He knew his actions were wrong which is why he brought the damp cloth to ease to damage, no apologies though probably not something his ego can manage.

You also said that you “didn’t dare cry out” because you knew it would make the beating worse. Wake up and smell the coffee he’s an abuser which you clearly know why else would you try and defend him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous