All Comments on 'Strip-o-Gram Slut Wifey'

by HornyHubby1969

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nice wif

dayum what a story, i jerkse off to it. and am saving for later use. i may try to get my wife a part time job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
She's never done this before?

And if he believes that, I have some swamp land he might be interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Helluva start

Keep up the good work, I'd like to see how it all ends. - Cyrus-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
She just white trash.

Even white sluts, if they have any self esteem, will not fuck a Negro. I have know quite a few white women that fucked Negros and every one was low class trash and all were mistreated by their Negro lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Agree

I agree with the comment not even a white slut would fuck a nigger unless she needed the money to live. Every mixed couplee I have known over the years has turned up with the woman beaten or killed. or she has 3 or 4 kids and the nigger is gone nowhere to be found. It's just how they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

first of all, the niggers are the ones that use that word in their comment, and secondly only trash acting people use the "F" word, and fourth, no one should mess with a spouse's husband or wife, and fifth, what has colour got to do faithfulness? Stupidity comes in all races of people, and coloursof akin. So the the next time some jerk comment about someone, they should try to leave the earh. I did not read your story but came across these comments.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Jeez!

What a bunch of racists! Shame on you!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Yeah, right!

First time, huh? Doubt that. What is hubby so happy about, anyway? What difference does it make what color the cheater's johns are?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
serious trash

His package, his package, package, package, package, package, package, package... Do you work for UPS? Oh, and did I tell you—? This is grade one junk. Sexist, to boot. But so, apparently, are your sophisticated readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"You're not mad at me are you, baby?"

"You're not mad at me are you, baby?" she asked as she tried to collect her clothes as guy continued to grab at her and lewdly proposition her.

There's only one response...

"OK, so you're a naughty schoolgirl. Very well then, let's imagine this. I am the headmaster. It's been brought to my attention that you have been being very bad and walked in here with cum all over your face right in the middle of the lesson. I can do one of two things. I can send you home, where you can beg that the babysitter try to clean you up and make you presentable again before your parents get home and see you like this. Or I can put you over my knee, right now, skirt up, in front of the entire class and you can try to convince me why I shouldn't give you the spanking that every bad girl wants and deserves. In front of everyone. Right now. I hate to have to do this, but the superintendent of education has been demanding I act to restore DISCIPLINE in the classroom and he would be mortified to see this. So what will it be?"

Then just sit back and watch the looks on her face, as she passes from "oh shit, you are angry at me" to "is this some sort of joke?" to "you're trying to roleplay, aren't you" to "you sick fuck". I intend to have some fun with this. The reaction would be priceless.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Another "Wimpy the Cuckold" Story

- She has a husband and 2 kids but she's out sucking and fucking groups of men to earn a few extra bucks?

- Her wimpy husband sees her about to suck off,and then fuck,a big-dicked jig-a-boo,and he encourages her? Then as she tries to apologize,and leave he encourages her to stay and suck/fuck every guy in the room?

- For Christ's sake,Cucky,you've got kids to raise! Get her out and lay down the law! And get her tested for STDs!

- Or,I suppose you can strip,bend over next to her and be made "airtight" right along with her!

- These kind of stories,no matter how hot the sex is,leave me wanting to puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
excellent

WRITE ON!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great job for a cuck's whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More cuck&slut garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing detail, more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous