All Comments on 'Time'

by Wonderlusting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely !

Gentle, tender, human and lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Once taken like that and your love channel opened you will be back to be filled many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
massage

I wish I could find someone like that. Someone willing to take their time and make slow passionate love.

jimbo01992jimbo01992over 7 years ago
Heaven

Possibly the loveliest story I have read for a long time thank you.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

A lovely, gentle, sensual, believable story of a mature man allowing himself to accept a bisexual experience for the first time. A massage from another man is a good way to experience male to male sex for the first time. I should know, I've had this experience but several times! To date, my most fulfilling experiences with men have been with masseurs and I always enjoy reading stories of massages. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A great description of first time with a man. My first time will always be in my memory. I had been married twice. I am not proud of it, but I cheatedvon both wives

Often. I always felt that I was looking for something. When I experienced having sex with a man, I knew I had found what was missing in my life. I think I had been gay all my life and didn't know it. I failed to mention that I was 48 when it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yesssss...

I'm "straight", but I want this to happen to me so badly; to be seduced by an understanding gay man who slowly and gently lowers my inhibitions until I'm literally begging him to slide his dick up my ass. I know it'd be absolute bliss to look deeply into his eyes as we fucked, knowing that with every thrust he was transforming me into a lifelong cock loving faggot.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful...

This is how I want to be turned completely gay—at the hands of an older, experienced man. I’m gay curious right now, but if I had this type of experience, I’d come out of the closet and admit once and for all that having sex with men is what I crave. It’s what I’ve always craved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great read about two older types.Im 58 and have older friends.Its the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Outstanding

That story if it would only happen to me.

biazmbiazmabout 1 year ago

Great writing. Hopefully this can happen to me soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous