All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 05'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

I loved every word of it! I'm hoping that Skylar makes more appearances. Great story and I can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
even better than the previous ones!

absolutely loving the character development

tex4tgtex4tgover 7 years ago
Love this story !

I'm with you till the end sob ;) Then lets make into a move or a mini series ! What do you think ?

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years agoAuthor
tex4tg

Thank you for sticking with me man, and I've appreciated all of your comments! As the first story I've ever writen, that is some high praise. I would love to turn this into a mini series if i could (a movie just wouldnt be long enough), but it might need some rewriting lol. some mainstream outlets have a problem with incest... unless its Game of Thrones, and then its perfectly fine.

SoB

rigid67rigid67over 7 years ago
More, please!

I love this story - makes you wish you were one of the characters.

curveballcurveballover 7 years ago
awesome

Love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Love your writing and characters. Hope Lexi gets some Abigail time. I could go with you for the full 4 years of college

A true fan,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

This story gives me life! I'm so glad you're continuing it. You are truly talented screw the haters!

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
H.O.O.Ray!

Great to see a new chapter.

OTOH, this one has a bit less (for me, anyway) of the special quality that made previous chapters Extra Special; it' more a straightforward account of a bunch of college girls drunkenly slutting around and less about Lexi's unique perspective and the side mysteries you've introduced.

I really enjoyed it, though. Lexi's "voice" is fun and cheerful...

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 7 years agoAuthor
to BaddGrrl

i understand. This chapter was more about pushing Lexi outside of her comfort zone and getting her to realize fully that she needed to give into herself and stop thinking in terms of what is right or wrong, but what she wants. Throught all of the previous chapters, she had still been holding back. She needed something to happen to break through to her. I will take your thoughts into consideration though as I continue writing the sixth chapter.

SoB

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
wonderful story series

teriffic story, please continue if you have more in mind .. I would like to see how Lexi goes school finding herself.. BTW.. I always sit to pee so it seems comfortable as does shaving all but a landing strip...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

SoB, I hope you had a pleasant festivus but it's time to get back to work on chapter six!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story but...

This has been a fantastic series...but please keep the guys out of it and keep Lexi focused on the girls.

NaikageNaikageabout 7 years ago
We want more

Where's part 6 bud?

Pretty amaze writing so far, minor editing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very nice story

very nice story .... Keep up the good work... out off all i think i love kennedy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Continue !!!

I love your series. Please continue !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot!

This is some story, never a dull moment and never falls into the repetative nature of some others, I need to go and sit in a darkened room after this chapter!(not to do what you are thinking!) Looking forward to more. thank you

kinstalinistkinstalinistabout 7 years ago
I love this series!

Ever since I found this yesterday I've been tearing through it ravenously. I really liked how the initial premise was basically feminization but it felt more subtle than what I would expect from a story employing that plot device, by basically having Lexi be destined from birth to be a trans girl haha. I also got the feeling, especially in the beginning parts, that this story is written by someone who has some level of actual understanding of what trans girls actually have to go through, when given its premise it could easily have gotten really fetishizing. There were a lot of things that made me think back to my own early transition, the guiding along by a couple female friends, the nervousness, the pleasant surprise at seeing a sexy girl in the mirror, learning what it means to "feel" sexy, etc.

There are a bunch of other little things that make Lexi relatable to me too. Like already having a somewhat feminine figure pre-transition, and ending up feeling like my body works much better as a girl's body than a guy's body (the comment Audrey makes in Chapter 1, "You may make a decent looking guy, but with your frame, those hips and perky ass, your pretty face and that hair... let's just say we might need to get you a taser to keep the boys off you", distinctly reminded me of similar things friends of mine said to me when I was just starting out); and especially knowing that I'm a girl but having no problem with having a dick (and just like Lexi, if anything I actually *like* it).

I like that Lexi gradually starts to move towards thinking of herself as a girl; the whole But I'm Actually Just A Guy thing was making me more and more uncomfortable the longer it went on. The discovery that she actually wants to be a girl regardless of the all-girls school thing ("When I thought you were going to out me I was going to run. I didn't know where, but wherever I went I knew I would be Lexi there.") was a nice touch too. That was another thing that reminded me of my own transition, because when I was first Gender Questioning I hadn't really had any of those kind of thoughts before basically ever, but the more I actually stopped and considered the possibility the more I realized that I really did want to be a girl. Weirdly enough I guess I'm kinda like Lexi in that the initial starting of the process was kind of a deliberate thing (I don't admit this often but the initial thought that sparked my questioning was half-jokingly wondering if it would be possible for me to just decide to be trans; that got me thinking about whether that was actually something I wanted) but once it started I found feelings hidden under the surface that I never realized were there but that I had been rationalizing away for a long time.

Also, ever since the scene in Chapter 2 where Lexi feels "loss and disappointment" after taking off her clothes and makeup, I've really hoped that at some point in the story she will start doing hormone replacement therapy. At first it felt kinda like projecting my wishful thinking about Lexi's gender identity onto the story, but now that she's starting to think of herself as a girl without reservations ("I doubt she would be thrilled to find out that the girl that she shares a room with, the one that has seen her naked on many occasions, is in fact a guy. Well, girl... that I have a cock.") it feels like it could actually happen. I hope you'll consider throwing that in at some point. That Lexi is basically turning out to be a bona-fide trans girl is one of my favorite things about this series. Lexi's transition feels believable instead of invalidating and fetishizing like this kind of story could easily be.

Finally, my main negative critique of this series is a set of minor issues that collectively rise above the level of slight annoyance each is at on its own. I've noticed a lot of poor copyediting in this series. Mainly homophones and other kinds of words that are spelled correctly but aren't actually the correct word (one in particular I noticed fairly often for a while was 'barley' instead of 'barely'), seemingly indicating running spell-check without passing the result by a competent human editor afterwards. That and some occasional strange punctuation have tended to break my immersion a bit. I'm not a "Grammar Nazi" by any means (thankfully, that phase is over and done with); I mention this because the sheer quantity of easily-fixable mistakes is enough to be a serious problem. If you'd like I would be happy to scan through the text and give you a list of specific corrections I suggest. This is such a wonderful story; it deserves to be free of errors that disrupt the reader's immersion into its world!

Congratulations if you managed to read this far, heh. (Sorry, I always tend to be wordy and take my thoughts in a bunch of different directions.) I'm really looking forward to Chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolute Enjoyment

As the girls and the occasional male are getting so much enjoyment out of their escapades the reader seems to get carried away as well.

I am eagerly awaiting further developments which I suspect will include another sister on sister act

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait until the next chapter

Dixiegurl2104Dixiegurl2104about 7 years ago

How long until the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Write more!!!!!

I've torn through this series in a couple days! I can't wait for the next installment! Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

As a married straight man, or so I thought until reading this series, I was blown away! I have only talked my Wife into letting me wear her panties once many years ago, but now I think that I want to try more! I'd love to meet up with someone like Lexi!!! A pretty woman with a hard cock!! Even if for only an hour! That'd be amazing!!! I would love nothing more than to feel her hard dick in my hand and to lick every inch and swallow her load. A man can dream I guess!! I hope that there are many more chapters to come! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hurry please

Come on man it's been 5 months

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Ch. 06 has been submitted.

Thank you for waiting this long. It should be up for your perving perusal in the next few days. Enjoy!

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love this story

This is an amazing story -- extremely erotic -- can't wait for Ch 6

Ryan_James97Ryan_James97almost 7 years ago
Love It

I have really enjoyed all of the chapters keep up the great work and I look forward to reading chapter 6!

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 6 years agoAuthor
Hello Readers!

If you enjoyed this story, it has been nominated for a Literotica 2016 Readers Choice Award! The voting has begun and will end September 3rd. I encourage anyone who loves this story to vote in the forum section of Literotica here

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443350

Again, thank you for reading my story, and I hope you come back for more.

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super. Keep it going.

Very very exciting. I gave every chapter 5 stars so far.

Joann69Joann69about 6 years ago
More

Totally insane loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love this story!

I am in love with Lexi. It is phenomenal that you are honoring her emotional aside through this series. Not only the physical. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enthralled

Great story. Reading it is like the ultimate edging

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
A Gaff!

This all was hot! I must say that a gaff was a must from the beginning! During the stories I said from the beginning she needed a gaff! Yesterday I happened to research Gaffs and they even have them with vaginas! blonde, brown, red, black hair and even shaved! They have Gaffs showing a camel toe too! Imagine Lexi with a gaff camel toe! I'm glad the girls had fun with the scavenger hunt and how Kennedy rocked Lexi's pysche making her realize she IS a woman with a degree in Cock and manipulation! I'm glad she took another step forward to being that woman and being comfortable with the reality of what men want and like sexually with all else that is the male gender! I must interject I freak out thinking I'm Gay too! It's hard not to think otherwise but wearing the clothes changes all about who you are! She stepped up to help the team! I'm proud of her and her cohorts!

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManover 5 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Your stories are fantastic. Great character development! It’s hard to put it down. And I have each of them in my mind as to what they look like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tail Tingler for sure.

Great story so far. Makes me wish I was at Mayweather as a Lexi myself. Always tease my tail while I'm reading until I leak my sissy cream...

Keep it going!

Was_That_BadWas_That_Badalmost 5 years ago

This is a great story! The aside conversation between Lexi and Kennedy during the Halloween challenge - including the emotional release - was a great addition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

Great story ... Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
New Dresser

I was not sure were all this cross dressing would take me.A few years later and a completely transformed body i now look and feel like a woman.Smaller waist tight butt long hair and hairless body.Long glue on red nails long eye lashes Bright red lips with red lip gloss.And the best part and a year of hormones i now have size 38d breast.Now i love dressing slutty corsets waist cincher and high waist garter belt with eight garter straps and black ff seamed stockings red string thong and 6''stripper heels.With my red lace sheer dress with red stocking gloves.Finished up with full face and eye make up.Now its time to fill my ass and mouth with the biggest hardest black cocks i can find and all ways do.I can always get my mouth and ass filled with many loads of sweet black cock cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
2276 Followers
Okay, it has been a while since I've done a real update. I am on Twitter, at @SoB_Erotica. I talk shop with other writers, engage with fans, and generally have a good time. Due to work/life conflicts, I needed to suspend my Patreon effort for the time being. If you've read my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES