All Comments on 'Call Me Bunny'

by Boondocker42

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no interest

1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Call me Bunny?

You're a bunny.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Actually very good

I liked it. It was an original idea. It was a bit forced, I will agree and maybe you give up the ghost a little too early with Jared fucking her early on. Maybe complete the sex and in the afterglow realize she is not satisfied, and don't make the contrast quite so obvious. That way, after the typical cuck session there's this surprise, the guy is not a wimp cuck, but a talented lover. I do think the believability of the situation was strained when Zeke cums twice in like five minutes. Otherwise it was a good idea. 4* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A pretty odd marriage relationship. And having sex with strangers is dangerous.

Why would they risk getting an STD, or HIV? Its really hard to selectively suspend disbelief. And I'm not sure I understand the plot. What was she trying to prove by humiliating and disrespecting her husband? That her husband ended up being a better fuck than the bull she chose proved what? And what if the bull was the better fuck, that would change what outcome of this story in what way? And why would a husband go along with such a dangerous disrespectful cruel bitch? Was he so desperate or has such low opinion of himself that he just let her shit all over him? I'm thinking probably yes. I just don't understand people or relationships like that. Guess it takes all kinds. But its not erotic or dramatic or entertaining at all. Might as well describe a woman physically beating her husband, and have that description be the whole story.

So the writing was technically OK, but the plot and story line are uninteresting. But thanks for trying.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Creative

I thought the ending was out of place with rest of story. I could think of a dozen different ones. The story was written well And characters well developed. I think the ending would be better if her motive was to prove to her husband it takes more than good looks and large endowment to make a great lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So...

if Zeke had been some kinda sexual tyrannosaurus what would have happened?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

Not even a story. Just a jumbled mess of words. Made no sense at all.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well even for cuck crap this was crap. I'd add more but I would put more effort into my comment than you did for you story.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Rather odd one, but well put together, maybe a bit too deep with the thinking for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous