All Comments on 'The Literotica Olympics Day 17'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CharleyHCharleyHover 19 years ago
Great departure

Terrific departure on the Olympic road, deeply humorous and wonderfully written.

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
Still giggling...

Pure genius, Og.

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Drunken kookaburras and the United Nations.....I'm still grinning, Og - great addition to the Olympics.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
Hurrah.

I'm waving my platinum card for first rights on the printed edition. A wonderful history lesson, as well as a delightfully humorus read.

Og shines through again.

BelegonBelegonover 19 years ago
Brilliant!

Ogg, this line had me laughing so loud I was afraid I would wake the kids...

"The realisation that the Islamic Nations had actually agreed on anything temporarily halted all fighting in a state of shock."

Fantastic Job, Buddy! Shall I upgrade you to business class? ~waves platinum card from California~

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 19 years ago
But of course

The mind of the Great Og is a wonder to behold--though in truth it's best done at a great distance. Who else would think of writing a story that combines drunken excess, debachery, kookaburras, the Trojan War, the UN, and rowing in the Literotica Olympics? It's so obvious. :)

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
*hic*

Foster's anyone?

Still laughing at the kookaburras.

I thought they liked BBQs? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Striving for world peace!

LOL! I loved your unique slant on this whole thing. Well written, funny, insightful and very, very different.

I particularly liked this line: "A former England football coach and his tame astrologer." Heehee! You wouldn't be referring to Glen Hoddle by any chance, would you?

Lou

xxx

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
LOL

Funny story! I just wish I knew the tune that Messing about on the River goes by...I'd love to sing that song with the correct tune, since the words are rolling about in my head...

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Good sport!

Would love to see that as a televised event. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hilarious! Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where are the Americans?

Your story is a very funny take on international relations but where, o where are the meddling Americans with their finger in every oarlock and up every bung hole with their declarations that if it ain't American, it ain't good?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1526 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...