All Comments on 'A Daughter's Christmas Gift'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wet

man, loved the story. you had me cumming in my shorts like crazy, i was so wet, cant wait till the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Editor

Story is good, but the writing is distracting. You need an editor. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get a good editor

Penny and I didn't go anywhere for Thanksgiving,

as far as going to see any family like we would

usually do last year and neither one of us felt

like cooking a big meal, just for the two of us,

much-less cook something to take with us to a family

members house to eat it, so we ended up just going

to a restaurant to eat a nice holiday meal that they

had prepared for that day. On Christmas last year we

exchanged gifts with each other, which really consisted

of gift cards good at a couple of stores for each other,

not really knowing what to get for the other one since

the wife wasn't around anymore. With the roads clear by

Christmas again, being the third ice and snow storm for

the year, we again went to a restaurant to eat Christmas dinner.

COULD HAVE BEEN MORE LIKE THIS

Before my wife died, the three of us would attend family

gatherings for holidays, but since then Penny and I had graciously

declined their offers.

We couldn't face a day filled with "How are you holding up?" and

"Is there anything we can do?" As well-meant as they were after

a time it gets on your nerves.

Neither of us felt like cooking, so we went to a restaurant

that served a full holiday spread. It was nice, but we still

felt the absence of her mom.

For Christmas we exchanged gift cards as we hadn't felt like

shopping, and didn't have the input from my wife, who always

knew the perfect gift to give.

We declined more invitations for Christmas dinner, as travelling

on icy roads was a stark reminder of our loss. and went back to

the same restaurant as we had a month earlier.

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Why couldn’t I find a young woman like her?

Great story, slow buildup was great. Really a love story!! With hot sex!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Your writing style is difficult to read.

The story was ok, but your writing style, or syntax makes it difficult to read. I had to keep rereading sentences to get the meaning. Read your stories out loud to yourself, and you may be able sèe what I am talking about. Keep writing and you will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Agree

Difficult to read and detracted from what could have been a good story.

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Shorter sentences please

I loved your story. You had a nice build up to the sex part. It would be much easier to read if the sentences were shorter. I was able to get your meaning most of the time, but I had to read the paragraphs over and over. Looking forward a follow up to this story.

cfnmguycfnmguyabout 6 years ago
Babe...

If I read babe one more time, I'd cringe! At least!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MY DAUGHTER ALSO.&a lot more you will see.

ME&MY DAUGHTER WENT THRU THE SAME THING.I HAD A TREAT.MY GRANDAUGHTER.WENT WILD WITH ME.THEN MY GREAT GRANDAUGHTER JUMPED ME&WENT CRAZY&WILD.THEY ARE TAKING TURNS NOW.I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ON EACHOTHER.MY TREAT THEY SAID I COULD WATCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure wish I had a daughter that was a Daddys girl like this.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"A Daughter's Christmas Gift:" - Eighteen Year Old Experienced Daughter, Penny and Late Thirties Year Old, Widowed Father, Jay.

A number of issues/problems I've encountered have been commented on by previous readers. The word "syntax" was mentioned several times. My estimation is that "syntax" is very near the first consideration when writing...whether, personal letters, stories, business, etc., and is a must for good, smooth, understandable grasping of the story and easy-style reading.

The story theme is good, but not unusual. Daughter Penny has, seemingly, had her sights on her father as her partner/lover for many years, even while her mother was alive--up until just over one (1) year ago when her mother died. Twenty some years later their children, over time have, have been raised and conditioned to become lovers and life partners in the vein of their parents--mother and half sister, Penny and father and grandfather, Jay.

I'm very fond of the incestuous love, partnership and lovers of Daughter Penny and her Father, Jay. Father and daughter or daughter and father, is my second favorite genre of incest, with my first favorite being mother and son' love and romance should always prevail in all incest stories!. Of course the cherry topping for my fondness of incest, is the impregnation of the familial female.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
671 Followers
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...