All Comments on 'Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Part 01'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Valerie!

I would love to fall victim to Valerie, and have her break my boypussy in and cumflate me like she did the secretary! Can't wait for the next chapter!

dongstardongstarover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon! Valerie would definitely love to break your boypussy and pump your ass full of her thick, gooey cum until you're too stuffed to hold another drop!

I hope you keep reading and commenting because there are more chapters going up soon!

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 7 years ago
This is gold

I don't know what's up with the low rating, this has an excellent mix of comedy, slice-of-life, and detail. Great intro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"Boy pussy?" What is the meaning of this? Are you referring to your rectum, which is a conduit for eliminating bodily waste and which nature never intended to have anything shoved into it? Sorry, gays - your asshole is not a pussy, no matter how much you would like it to be. We women don't need to use tons of lube and give ourselves enemas before sex. I can't help thinking that ejaculating into someone's rectum is like an enema, which would make you shit all over your partner. Yeah, that's hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
443 Followers
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES