All Comments on 'Strip Pool'

by bscorp883

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strip Sewer, is more like it!

Bleah. Excuse me while I vomit.

MonicaCDMonicaCDabout 7 years ago
Nice

This was a nice little short story. I love it when the wife is the one who encourages the husband to explore his feminine side. Please ignore the anonymous little bitch that reads these stories and insults them all. I hope to read more about this fun couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain nasty

And NOT in a good way

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 7 years ago
AWESOME!

Why do anonymous trolls get to trash stories simply because they aren't into the category. If it's NOT your cup of tea stick to the funny pages. Hats off to the author for a steamy and hot story. I would have loved to have read the rest of the "fucking" details! Sequel???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice little story....

a bit too short. Not in my usual reading genre, but a turn on anyway. I may have found a new category to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Different vareity is the spice of life'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucking cock

I would ask my wife what would have too do if I dress a agirl. Would she me suck and guy cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was really liking it...until the other guy was brought in

I really liked the story until the other guy was introduced. First, what wife would introduce another person into their sex life without notice and consent beforehand? That made me lose interest right there. Also, why does it seem that every story about cross dressing has the guy get involved with another guy? At least this one didn’t turn him into a complete sissy and still had him fucking his wife, but would have been much better with just him and her. I really like the stories where both husband and wife (or boyfriend/girlfriend or father/daughter, etc) are accepting and into it and are still equals and partners in the relationship. It seems that almost all stories here involve either the guy becoming a completely submissive sissy, or becoming a cuckold sissy, or ends up only liking guys after dressing.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
The majority of crossdressers have solely heterosexual desires

I have no personal interest in transvestism and the author is certainly entitled to portray his character as bisexual or even homosexual. Literotica is a source of information for lots of folks. Many people mistakenly equate transvestism with transsexuality. They are not synonymous.

Thanks for a story that provides a good opportunity to draw that distinction. Increasing accurate knowledge of human sexuality benefits everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmmm! has possibilities. :)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

wow. wish I was Jessie or maybe the husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He would have stopped the razor cut at the hair dresser. But when she brings another person into their private relationship she crosses the line. And exposes him to every disease known to man. Time to divorce the bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous