All Comments on 'My Affair'

by Celtic_Heart

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
really any difference?

Big difference. He had his flings before marriage, not after taking the vows in front of God ,family and friends.What a dumb bitch! Hot story though, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Big Difference

YOu fucked after you were married. Is there a difference? Yes. You say you love your husband yet your fuck someone else. That isn't love. What if he did the same thing? Woud you feel so happy for him that he found out what it was like to fuck another pussy after being married to you? You would probably want to cut his balls off. What a slut. You will probably do it again when the time is right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
He already knows

David already knows that she was unfaithful. A woman doesn't change sexually unless something major happened - like a fling/affair. David knows that she has slept with someone else becaus if it was innocent flirting, she would have told him. Not telling him just points out that it happened. WIlling to bet that she will do it again whenever she gets the urge. Once you have cheated and not admited it, you will do it again, and again and again until you are caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good story.

Nothing crude and the amount of sex was not overdone. To satisfy a curiosity is understandable. Especially since it was with a safe friend that she will never see again.

She sounds like a very good wife and certainly no slut. No harm done so she shouldn't tell her husband because that could cause problems. In any event, only one time in so many years is forgivable.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Has the number 1 dumbass comment in the story

"I love my husband so much. I am just going to betray his love by fucking another man." In the story, she asked a question, "Was she unfaithful?" Here's the answer; YES! Another author that thinks adultery helps a marriage.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years ago
Good story

This was a very realistic story. Very well written. Was she unfaithful? Of course she was. Should she tell her husband? No! I believe this type of affair happens many times over in the world. If she has repeat performances then there's a problem. She sowed her oats once. To have a fantasy of having an affair can eat you away. She did it, made it a one time thing. Found out being with her husband is great and never plans of a repeat. Kudo's to the Author.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Good story

I liked the story. It was a fun read and a little different from most. Spirit and intent mean a lot and you have to take that into consideration when reading this.

RothkoJamesHartRothkoJamesHartover 18 years ago
Soul

I don't think there was much psychological intensity to this story. What about the gravity of the fact that you are cheating? Did that thought never occur when the act was taking place? I thought, as a result, the escapade was a little soulless. I certainly don't think it was a bad story though.

Celtic_HeartCeltic_Heartover 17 years agoAuthor
Lighten up guys

Dearie me, what a lot of moralising about a work of fiction. That's all it is guys, fiction. I'm not writing about whether it's right or wrong, I'm not asking you to approve of the character, I'm just trying to tell her story as she sees it from her point of view.

If you enjoyed it, great, if not, such as life, but don't you think it's a little bit sad getting on your moral high horse and berating an entirely fictional charater for her behaviour?

Don't take things so seriously, it's only a story.

Take care,

Shona xo

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 17 years ago
Lighten up?

Shame on you! You shouldn't chide your readers for giving you what you asked for. Obviously, Heather considers her behavior to be a minor transgression. Many of those posting comments seem to feel she shamelessly betrayed her husband and feel outraged that she exhibits absolutely no remorse. Your story literally asks the reader to make a judgement. "Have I really been unfaithful?" "Is it any different from the women he fucked before he met me?" Most of your readers seem to be telling you, "Hell, yes!" You might not like the comments but it should be gratifying to see how your ability as an author really engaged your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
selfish promiscuous bitch

This woman ,obviously, does not consider her marriage to be very important in her life, nor does she seem to have much respect for her husband. Next trip she can have sex with another nice guy. Whoopie!

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You're right she a selfish permisciuos slut

she trys to dress it up with flowery language...the truth is that she is just a cheap whore like any other fucking street walker in town on skid row. I remember an old whiskey ad make out over the theme...where ever particular people congregate...only it showed a bunch of homeless bums sitting around thier fore and drinking the choosen brand,,,highlighting the lable and all just like the regular ad...I think SNL did it years ago but it highlights that you are just like these bums drinking the expensive hooch. You belong in skid row around a fire with your lover...a tribute t a cheating useless drippy cunted, cum crusted over cunt hair and when she opened her legs the crust broke open like a scab and cum ran out like puss it had been in her cunt for so long...hope you really see yourself whore cause the sight isn't pretty..it's ugly...just like you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH YESSSSSSSSSSS

I'm married and I love my husband,but I too had an affiar .He took me and I had a the most extreme orgasm i have ever felt. I never told hubby,but I do dream about my one time lover at times. HORNY in NJ

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
I agree with "Big Difference" . . .

Even though I disagree with the main character's morals (or lack thereof), the story was pretty well written and read well. It's amazing to me how people rationalize away their guilt. As the anonymous reader who wrote "Big Difference" in the title of the comment said, cheating after marriage is not at all the same as having other partners prior to marriage. In the marriage ceremony, both partners promise, no swear, to be faithful. Those vows are meaningless for the cheater. She says she won't repeat but my gut feeling is that having gotten away with it once, she'll be tempted again and it will be easier to do. That first murder is always the most difficult; then the second murder is simpler because the criminal already knows how to proceed and there is less guilt -- he already knows he is a murderer and so what's one more killing? The same is true for adultery. If she really felt guilt, maybe she wouldn't repeat her cuckolding but frankly, she planned the entire episode, she knew by picking someone safe she would likely get away with it, and most in that position would not resist temptation on the next trip out of town. As they say, variety is the spice of life!

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Pretty sure?

Cheated once, had a great time, and I swear I would never do it again...pretty sure. Let's skip the selfishness and lack of love this attitude represents. Instead, let us imagine how she would react to her husband having an "affair" with a woman more beautiful, more sexual and erotic than she is. The story may be a woman's fantasy and a fantasy for men with low self-esteem, but would the author who seems like a woman writer feel the same if her significant other did what she described, but did not include her? Swinging by agreement. OK. A husband stupid enough to encourage his wife to have sex without him: stupid but that is his choice. Oh, yeah, choice. Where is the husband's choice in all this. Maybe you are good writer, but try applying these skills to a story for a wider audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Experimented in a different order?

When you do it after your marriage vows, you're cheating honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Cheated

Yes you cheated. Not only that you had unprotected sex when he filled you up. Just be happy that you were not discovered because you husband contracted a std. I think you will do it again, the first cheat is the hardest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yep, the story and plot line sucked!

Try again but this time put some real author effort into it. Of course, if this is your best effort, then quit because this submission was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
an experiment

delayed reaction comes with discovery, where would he forgive her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
unexpected consequences

He learns about the whole episode and she finds there is a price to be paid for the daliance. Any number of ways and she may have suitable regret at that time. For David, sooner than later works to get rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

This is a very erotic story. Thank you!

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Happily married women..

.. do not cheat on their husbands.

And her rationalizations sucked. Her husband's other lovers were from before the marriage. How would she react to him screwing around 'just for old time's sake' or some such bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No fucking way

This "wife" is so full of it, it was only sex, sex with someone you are not married to while you yourself are married is ok if your husband had sex with different before he was married. What a crock, adultery is quite different than premarital sex in fact for Christians adultery is a sin and performing it breaks one of the 10 commandments.

Not the least is forsaking all others in the wedding vows. She does as one other commenter stated rationaizes her behavior which is all she is left with since the facts don't support her life choices recently. Should we congratulate her for not allowing her lover to impregnate her or for her avoiding VD ?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Need To Readjust Your Thinking

Heather has the wrong idea. She cheated. She liked it. She will do it again. It's only a matter of time. She says she loves her husband more but she will cheat on him again. And break his heart. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happily Married Woman

Do not have affairs !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is it any different from the women he fucked before he met me?

yup it is différant ....you are now maried ...thus you are now a slut adulteress..no excuss no other way to see it...so tell your husband and get divorced let him find some one worthy of him

pud

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
If she really wanted to find out...

...what her cheating was like she shoukd go to her husband and tell him. Maybe he had his own Ideas concerning "just sex". Wonder how she would feel ("I´m not sorry")

if the shoe were on the other foot and her husband would like to experiment himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So if he wants a fling

is that OK with her. It is just sex, right?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
No guilt, just justification...

...this one screams for a continuation - - consequences to bring her back to earth.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with "EgoTrixi"...

The husband will find out about her "fling", soon or later. Then is reaction will worst than if she confessed.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 8 years ago
I thought what a rotten chickenshit story this was...

... and then, after reading your bio, found out that you were female. Of course, that explained everything.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
well written

with interesting insight from a woman's point of view. It's a bit dangerous from the point of view of being discovered to change one's sexuality after a trip away where one has been unfaithful! It arouses suspicions. I agree with DJ Hear's comments.

Yes she has cheated -- but best keep well quiet about it.

Convenient that lover was going away... but them that was partly why she chose him. He could come back and cause trouble. I'd like to hear more of the continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes it is different

Her rationalization for ''experimenting'' as being same as husband hving sex with others before their marriage is ludicrous.

Why be a virgin until married if you chose to be adulteress after.

I do not believe she will never experiment again. There will come another out of town event she will have inquired how many partners husband had before marriage and at a minimum will match his tally. I speak from experience. After first time you swear NEVER AGAIN, but guilt disapates, having got away with it once, opportunity comes you will do it again and again and again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh

Your kindred spirit as in serial cheater is exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com. You should contact her for ideas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

now vu are a cheating slut and u will do it again because u got away with it the first time that is a fact and u live in a world with no std or aids it seems doing it bareback and letting him use u as a cum bucket

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only a woman....

Only a woman could write a cheating cunt as a put upon heroine... If a guy wrote this about a man, women would rip the cheating idiot apart....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trouble

Trouble coming. She loved the fling so more will come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I sure hope he soon

found out. And I hope he found a faithful wife to take your place... simply because you feel both justified and because you feel no remorse. I am sure also you would not be as forgiving and want him to screw you right after finding someone better than you to satisfy his every dream and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have you been unfaithful?

You have been physically unfaithful, but not emotionally unfaithful. So far as I'm concerned, only the emotional matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just another whore throw thee slut out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely hot.

A full 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF

Slut, whore

266xxyz266xxyzabout 5 years ago
2nd time around

I think this is well written and a 5☆ story. You engage the reader well. Butdeny it or not, it cries for a judgment. Tho most of your readers were anonymous, it's pretty clear what they think.

Yes it is cheating and, as far as I'm concerned, there's no going back. I'm not judging from the moral point of view but rather for her lack of character. She is not an honest person and a selfish one at that. Were she honest, she should go back and tell her husband,lay out her well thought out betrayal as ask him "What shall we do?" Because it did very much involve him. Totally no remorse, should she say I'll never do it again. How on God's green earth could he ever again trust her with his heart. Maybe some would say a revenge fuk would balance the scales, but in my mind it wouldn't cuz it doesn't have the betrayal factor. She knew what she was doing abd she stabbed her husband in the heart. No going back and no going forward with her or their relationship. She rolled dice and got lucky...no aids or std. Maybe if later he did step out ,catch an std then pass it on to her,pointing out to he rolled the dice and std was a result.. Maybe he had to lay a bunch of women until he did get an std then serve her with divorce papers. If it were me, I would hurt her every way I could...for life . I wouls fuk up her life every chance I could. I really don't think betrayal can be over looked. Even today we speak of Benedict Arnold and his treason. She committed treason and should be hanged. She had no mitigating circumstances at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cunt

Just another fucking whore, saying "it was just sex". Bullshit! It was cheating.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
It's rationalization

"We experimented in a different order that's all." Obviously, it's not all.

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

This was very much cheating no matter how you try to rationalize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
if there was nothing wrong

then she wouldnt need to lie about it

cheaters should be executed

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
David's Dad

Son, you can't turn a whore into a house wife.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Typical self-centered entitled female response

Let's be honest here. Your central first person character was a cheating whore...a miserable excuse for a wife. The only reason she didn't spill the beans to hubby is she was afraid she might endanger her meal ticket. I'm sure David would have been perfectly happy to know that when his wife-whore returned home to jump his bones, his ignorant cock was bathed in another pissant fucker's cum. Ummmmm....tres romantic....NOT!!!! Off to the STD clinic and the divorce attorney post haste!

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
well written story

and realistic, in a selfish way. I hope everybody noticed that while she was busy forgiving herself and justifying her betrayal she also gave herself an out to betray him again. She's only "pretty sure" she won't do it again. Unless of course she "has to."

You didnt "have to" cheat on the husband you allegedly love in the first place honey.

Head for the hills, husband!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
and we call this

a loving wife

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Well written story

Your story, your universe, your fantasy. While I don't agree with her actions nor her thought process or even her justifications, she scratched that itch. The "pretty sure" is worrisome to most husbands, however. Very troubling.

I look forward to reading more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same ole same ole

People these stories are rarely a real story. They are fiction and if you take them seriously you are only fooling yourself. Yes there are situations like this happening everywhere, but heres the sign its total bullshit. She worked with this guy earlier and hes not a young man. Guys dont come 3 or 4 times in a period of an hour. Women may be able to but guys cant, especially if they have big orgasms, its to draining. So i call bullshit. Women who are really dedicated to their marriage and actually good persons with real morales and values dont do this shit. Cheap sluts and skanks do this shit. And their husbands are probably doing the same shit. Ive been married for 50 years to the same woman, a good person. I had a daughterinlaw that was one of these cheap skanks and she did this stupid shit and my son kicked her ass to the curb. She lost her self in this kind of whordom and lost her self-respect and her job and her daughter. Life goes on. Good people are out there the same as the rubbish.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Well isn't she special

I am sure cheating on her husband makes her special. She is a cheater, broke her vows and has to be very proud of herself. Now she is just a cheater, nothing special.

Another skank story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"At the end of the day I wanted to find something out and now I have. Is it any different from the women he fucked before he met me? We experimented in a different order that's all." I'm going to remember these lines forever and use them as an excuse when I will cheat on my husband in future. Brilliant story. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not so sure the wife's excuse isn't just a rationale for future affairs. Sounds like it. Glad this instance is just fictional. But you have to wonder just how much damage is done by spouses with that kind of attitude. Makes one wonder just how many children aren't the husbands? Wish this author explored the consequences in the stories without the BTB or "cuck" judgementalism. Stories as character studies are always more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is a HUGE difference between the husband sleeping with women BEFORE marrying this cheating slut and her sleeping with someone else WHILE married to her husband. The fact that she treats her cheating as something so minor like trying a new cereal for breakfast is telling. She will definitely hear on her husband again. Anyone who thinks her actions are acceptable or even praiseworthy are delusional at best, but are more likely just trashy people who only care about themselves. Disgusting people like that shouldn’t be married in the first place or should make the expectation of an open marriage clear from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The saddest and funniest cliche of all, "I don't want to hurt my spouse"

Translation: "I don't want to hurt myself. I cheated because I'm selfish, and I'm lying because I'm selfish"

That's all she is, nothing deep nor profound. Just a run-of-the-mill cheating shit. Men and woman all over the world shit on their marital vows. Sometimes it tears entire families apart. It leaves emotional scars for decades, but remember....it's 'fun and thrilling'. There is no way to dress it up. Either divorce and get your sexual jollies, ,or stick it out with your spouse. Hell, you have the option to ask to open up the marriage. Cheating is just a sick abusive act.

Pappy7Pappy72 days ago

Boy, I sure hope that some morning she doesn't wake up and wonder what it would be like to kill her husband. I mean, she doesn't hate him all that much, wants to spend his whole life with her, it will just be a shorter time than he thought. After she does it and it gets her off better than anything, she'll never kill him again, right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous