All Comments on 'Uncle Ben Has Taken My Wife'

by realto

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
NO MAS

I think one chapter of this story is more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be the biggest load of garbage ever written

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Too bad

there is nothing less than 0 on the scale. We need a category for cuckhold wimps and the women who screw them over. Loving wives doesn't fit most of the stories published there.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Weird

Different strokes for different folks, I spose. Gave you a five cos can't be easy having a weener and wife with a smelly cunt.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
hilarious

You should have posted this in the humor section if there is one. Loving Wives? I don't think so.

Please keep the rest of this shit in your own stool. No need to share anymore with us.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Lame dick,

smelly wife.

Don't know about anyone else, but yeah, it gets me wet LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DO US A FAVOR

DO THE READER OF LITEROTICA.COM A FAVOR KEEP YOUR DAY JOB AND LET YOUR WIFE UNCLE KEEP HER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More More More

I encourage you to write more. This is my kind of story...keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Less Less Less

Just when I think stories can't get any dumber or less erotic, crap like this comes along.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
More more more

take the panty shields off your eyes, long enough to smell the rotting skunk of her pussy

Feel the rubbery limpness of his cock move across your lips as you gather the gangrene like scabs from her lips.

You want more?

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
You asked for comments

This type of story has been told and told and told and told......and told so much that this effort is not worth adding it's odor to an already huge pile of smelly crap. If this is a true story, you have my sympathy. Get out of it while you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
GAR-BAGE - A MINUS TEN

I love cuckolding stories, but this is just sicko. Wish you were among the many good erotic femdom cuckold writers, rather than someone who is fixated on golden showers, body odor, fat people and rimming. Real garbage and a waste of everyone's time. Do us all a favor and put your energy in your job. You are wasting your efforts if this is all you can do for Literotica. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Never again!!!!!!!

This is your only story? Let's hope it's the last with crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
huh?

this is the dumbest story I have ever read. Like it is real....good lord.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Congratulations,

this has to be the lowest scored story ever posted. I hope that you wrote this as a joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I was too busy laughing

Both at the story and comments left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
EGADS...

What a mess. No use going into a full blown detailed description of why this story sucked...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nobody seems to have mentioned...

...that in America, "Uncle Ben's" is a popular brand of instant rice. Which made the story unintentionally hilarious to read, thinking of the kindly (-looking) old man on the package.

>Shortly after our wedding Fran seemed to change. She ate a lot more and inevitably put on weight.

Give up the rice, Fran! Go on Atkins, or the South Beach Diet! Eating Uncle Ben's is just packing on the pounds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
lol

I give points for the laughs

(LOLLLLL at the last post)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Aaaahhhhh!!!

Oh please don't write another one..that was sick!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Try again!

Starting with a fat chick does nothing for alot of guys.

And the info on the pit, ass, and piss licking is just not a pretty picture. But as for the chuckold you have a base to start another story. So try again becaus the next one will be better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ugh!

That was the most disgusting thing I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I quit reading early on.

It was too silly to waste more of my time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ok

get a fucking life ya pussy. Please quit writting YOU SUCK!

datadyndatadynalmost 18 years ago
Please find another hobby

Please find another hobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Ignore the haters, the story is a cuckold humiliation story, and a great one at that. Those bashing this story simply don't like that genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what a cuck

this is what cuckolding is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wrong catagory fag this should be in the gay catagory you sick bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great stuff!!

Don't let these idiot comments deter your excellent writing, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deuchbag

Write something worth reading...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it.

Very nice, I loved the first one mostly but not very keen on the stuff where they made him lick his dirty ass.

My opinion is that you are good in writing and you should write more stories and I love stories with wife watching, submission, etc.

My name is Leon and the author can write to me so that I can tell him my problems with my wife and maybe inspire him to write something else.

Please write to LeonSp2010 at g m a i l dot c o m

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't

Please don't write anymore about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Also loved it!

Not too crazy about the fat wife - mine is slim with big tits - but as an experienced cuckold I would have loved having 'Uncle Ben' breed and seed me with his 10" sausage cock! The biggest I've taken so far in front of my wife was just over 8 1/2'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pussy

You are one fucked up pathetic little asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now that gay marriage is legal

Well you can divorce your wife and marry a man and be happy.

Your wife will have to wait forever until they legalize incestuous marriage, maybe.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Nah!

You've already written enough, stomachs won't stand any further undigested puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
trash is as trash does, you are all trash

1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
find yourself a bridge

and jump the fuck off it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get help

Another sad and pathetic story. This site draws so many of the same old stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick puppy crap

Which belongs in gay male as that trumps everything else. But the simply solution is to call the police and ask them to do some testing at the hospital. Which leads to the arrest of his bitch wife and Uncle since their urine would show up in the tests. This story is just awful. Why Lit allows this crap to be posted is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just stop. This one was sick enough please don’t share more of your life

Sad. Sick. Perverted. Disgusting. Disturbing. Just awful

RubiconXRubiconXabout 1 year ago

Disgusting story about disgusting people acting in disgusting ways doing disgusting things. Zero redeeming value here. Complete waste of time.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Uncle Ben needs to be boiled for five minutes on high heat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous