All Comments on 'Mine Ch. 12'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yay

Really great chapter. You didn't tone Jake down too much, but I am totally intruiged as to how you are going to handle the next chapter. Just don't let Jake cave in too much and let Narissa make him sweat a little!!

Go Tim the guardian angel. And do we ever find out what happens with Sergei, Olga and Sonny?

Thanks for a fantastic chapter, Eve, and for updating so soon, I was so pleased when I checked in!! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Redeeming Jake

I loved this chapter, as a matter of fact, I love this story. Hurry please with the next chapter. I want to see him win her back. But in the process, don't let him lose that edge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just wonderful

You've done a wonderful job of "growing" both of your charcters. I also want to complement you on the timeliness of your submissions, none of this waiting for weeks for the next chapter to keep the interest high. A good story will always keep the interest of the reader. You are very good, girl!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
ooooh

Fantastic as always! Jake was developed with a much needed overall persective of his true character, he's very attrctive in that 'bad boy' way!! Please don't let him turn into a complete pushover though...i await the next chapter impatiently!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What Can I say?

This story is so wonderful. I love this chapter it gives us a little insight on Jake for a change. Keep up the wonderful work. I truly want to see Narissa and Jake together but like the other reader said make him work for it. Also let him keep a little bit of the "bad boy" demeanor to. I love it that you have not made us wait too long on the next chapter. Girl! I am loving it. Can't wait til the next chapter.

GinNSugarGinNSugaralmost 20 years ago
Confession

To me Jake throughout all the chapters seemed so possessive, animalistic and frightening in his need for domination. And now I know the reason for that now. You haven't fully taken away that edge that is purely him and I'm glad for that. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great

I hope you continue this series, I'd love to see where they both end up!

midnightlacemidnightlacealmost 20 years ago
This was great!!!

Please continue. Your explanation for Jake's actions is believeable and while it takes some of the edge off of him that other person is still there. I can't wait to see if he and Narissa can have a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Princess and Jon

THis story was very interesting Kind of creepy, and extremely hot! It was quite amazing though. I hope you do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How many would take that call

Now that you've given us some background everyone loves Jake. Sorry way to easy. He should be in jail for the crap he pulled. You don't do that to someone you love point blank period. Hell you don't do that to your enemy. My one suggestion to the author is don't give us backstory, show us as in more showing & less telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Wonderful writing! The emotions of Jake are written down in a totaly realistic way. Finaly he got a clear head and got his emotions under control before they destroyed him. 5 stars and i realy realy want to know if they come together again after all that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous