All Comments on 'Fatima'

by ConsistentlyInferior

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pizza Pizza!

Take the pizza dude! Fun story even tho I hoped she didn't let him cum... Next time hopefully!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

I hope you keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i love it. she is definitely my kind of woman.

i would love to have a femdom relationship, and Muslim woman would be perfect, i kove muslim women. they are so sexy.

mannieeugene@gmail.com

ConsistentlyInferiorConsistentlyInferiorabout 7 years agoAuthor
More coming soon!

Thanks for the comments guys! Anon I love criticism, especially the harsh stuff, but let me see if I can squeeze some detail out of you. Where does the willing suspension of disbelief crumble for you? Is there anything you'd substitute to make it read a bit better? The religion stuff I'll defend, I think good sex stories have strong taboo elements, and the bitchslap stuff would only make sense if our protag was an abusive dick in a Guy Ritchie film. But apart from that I'm all ears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The dynamic is very interesting, but I am curious to see how you take it further. It sort of feels like a natural end, but maybe taking it to graduation and beyond would be a possibility. Good story though, and I hope you can work out where to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant work

You need to continue this story. It is a fantastic story angle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

Can not wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

More feet, sandals/flip-flops would be great. A lot of spanking/butt-whipping should also be included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But poor delivery. They kiss. She grabs a condom. She puts it on him. She lowers herseld onto his cock.

Sex? I guess so. Erotic. Nah.

Disappointing.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When given the choice between going left for freedom and right for complete slavery, one should always go left. Also, while the enemies to lovers trope can be sexy, when she says " I hate you" , it's written well enough to give the impression that she means it. He is foolish to enter an abusive femdom relationship where the domme truly hates him. She's written almost as a terrorist ( not sexy). The religious aspects very unsexy also. Lastly this isnt BDSM, its non con.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous