All Comments on 'Humiliated Sissy Husband Ch. 02'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
SissyValorySissyValoryover 7 years ago
Love your stories!

Omg my lil clitty spurts with sissy cummies everytime! Mmmmfhhh love it! <333

LonicdLonicdover 7 years ago
I want this too

I would love to be Tanya's sissy husband, This is a very sexy story one I have lived in my mind for years, Am looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A question for the author

Why does Tonya sometimes become Tanya?

Perhaps you should do a quick edit.

Otherwise, an enjoyable story.

aboychickaboychickover 7 years ago
Ignore the trolls

I really like this story. It certainly rings my chimes.

It truly amazes me how some readers respond to stories on this site -- Literotica -- Erotic Literature. Yes, literature. As in fiction. As in stories. As in something (usually) made up, and typed up and uploaded for the pleasure of many readers.

They seemingly become incensed at the subjugation a man is being put through and want to respond by doing horrible things to the feminizer. It's almost as if they believe the stories are true, that they're in the place of the sub and they have to react. And they can't tell the difference between fiction and real life.

So, do keep on writing. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

max needs to learn his place and quick :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love this :)

oh so much that can be done from here; love this so much xoxo

ScargoScargoover 7 years ago
Want two sissy's?

I want to be your second sissy, cleaning your men... and your bottom when they have used you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful story - hope there's a another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Great, throughout... My clittie is aching!

Can't believe She had the used condom with Her...ha! - sara

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveabout 7 years ago
WTF?

This is some sick shit - Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When she goes to sleep?

Beat the crap out of her. Problem solved. I didn't believe for one second he would swallow the cum. He'd spit it into her face. He already has enough bruises to send her to jail. While she's there, divorce her and take all the assets. Done. Your story assumes he won't fight back. That's just ludicrous, even for fiction.

rik581rik581about 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Sleep

That seems rather extreme to me. You say I assume Max won't fight back. He won't! I control that aspect from my keyboard. He will do what she says, whine and cry, allow himself to be tied down and controlled by others. Max will have to do these things as long as I create his little world. The idea of beating Tanya is so mean!

mysecret0109mysecret0109about 7 years ago
LOVE IT

This would be a fantasy come true....complete domination by my wife,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg!

Your writing is the best! I'm tenting my cute little panties..you really know history push buttons.

~sara

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

you bet it is. I have read this story a number of times and come to the same conclusion every time, I have to change my panty.

The truth of this story is in the fact that he can leave at any time, just like an abused woman can do in a relationship, but he doesn't, why? The story has it that he cheated once and got caught, ok. It doesn't matter at this point in time. I would love the situation, but alas, not to be. To an outside reader this story is way out of line in a lot of ways, and I can see some really ignorant people making the wrong comments, for the wrong reasons. What people may not know is that he confessed his desires to his wife 3 months ago, and now she is giving it to him. It's what's not in the story, perhaps done that way to get the readers emotions working.

Nicely done author. I could see a novel here in the making. certainly in the adult section. I think I would purchase it, but not on digital format, as the internet doesn't always work. Try a copier, make a couple hundred copies, sell them yourself, see how it goes. wouldn't cost that much to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
rik581

I love you,

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
maxnomore

Wow! I love your fantasy and the way you comfortably subjugate max. Supreme dominance requires no violent force...only the threat. Forced sissydom is a real turn on and you have done a fabulous job of writing a most exciting story.

msbishop702msbishop702almost 6 years ago
Oh god

She is a sexy woman and cruel.. But oh so hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so why doesn't he get some balls and when she went out leave the bitch leave town and go else where she is just another whore wanting other men run stupid it will get worse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
little girl dresses and curly pigtails

I love the story and how she is making him accept being a submissive sissy

MrKachingMrKachingover 4 years ago
Siss heels

Great story, I love wearing heels around my apartment and dressing the part too. I can't stop reading:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At least she is using condoms

THere is a kind of bright side to this story. Even though they both agree that it was a one time thing and he is never going do it again, she still has to sissify him because he strayed. SHe has strayed so many times now but at least she is using condoms. Just wait until one breaks and she has to go through pregnancy. The author has a nice touch when all of the paybacks are one sided but that is the complete control the author has in this story. Some love the humiliation and some don't. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

you are not a sissy Maxx she is just another slut wife pack and get out

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 1 year ago

Want to be her sissy so badly

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy11 months ago

I would love to suck cock and swallow cum for her

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam11 months ago

Love this story and how it is going. I remember the good days in New Orleans when handsome young men would come to the bars and picking them up for blow job's. Usualy paid them 25 dollars and if they could last a long time I've paid as high as a hundred dollars for the right to love their bodies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
536 Followers
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.