All Comments on 'June at 75'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
hot

that was pretty hot,I like the way it might lead to a 3 some. I had sex with an older woman, think she was in her early 70's and had a slim body about 5' 6" tall and blue eyes and she had white hair,34 B breast and had a small patch of white hair on her pussy which was tight more so then some of the younger women I have been with, the sex with her was really great, older women need love too and I would never turn one down if they wanted sex.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
P.S.

I forgot to mention, I think your story should be posted in incest.

wylderoswylderosover 7 years ago
You're on a roll!

Love that each story stands by itself. Characterizations very complete, except for the husband who could use a bit more work. Writing is very good and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I love that you didn't make her fit, and as a milf. You made her believable. Very realistic. Looking forward to more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my neighbor

true story: she lives not 150 yds. away, she is is 75ish and is one of those women that is still pretty. She still has a great rack call her curvy, can't help but admire her when I see her out on regular her regular walks.

I've wanted her to cum get me to help her with whatever, hell anything she wants, and then our story reads like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No 3 way, but..............

I am 84. After losing my wife to cancer 11 years ago, I now have the companionship of two ladies, one 76 and one 77....tho we do not have scheduled sex, once in awhile we surprise each other.....and it's glorious...huge saggy books, hairy pubes, and juicy juicy pussies.................LIFE IS GREAT !

D17B

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great story.

It sounded realistic with plenty of detail to make it work but not enough to make it into a cheesy porno and it fitted the length very well. PLEASE do not make it into a 3 way with her daughter, by all means let him tell his wife and her get excited at the thought of it.

My 77 year old neighbour and I have been flirting for a while, she is also short but very thin with terrific chunky nipples, I think it will go somewhere soon and I'm really looking forward to it.

sonalsorisessonalsorisesover 7 years ago
Looking For My 'June'

To that special senior woman out there, I'd love for us to act out this wonderful story together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Neighbour fantasy

My neighbour is 70 & quite attractive & for many years I have wanted her to do something like June & long for her to ask for my help in any way so that I could take my fantasy further & instead of a customary kiss to thank me for helping I would love to hold her & caress her & see if she feels the same way. This story has stirred my emotions & longing for excitement just like June did.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Jayne... June?

See my notes about Jayne. I think I liked this story better, told from Junes POV instead of David's, especially since she was the instigator of the happening. Good job!

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved it. Very well written and very sexy. Please keep writing more like this one, and continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been there and still there.

I'm 71 years old and my wife is still beautiful at 70 years of age. Due to ED caused by heart failure and diabetes, we stopped having sex several years ago. About four years ago she developed a friendship with a 55 year old neighbor whose wife had passed away two years previously. I suggested that she take their relationship a little further and she's been fucking him ever since. It's been a win/win experience for all three of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dreaming of my aunt

My favorite uncle died in '98 and his beautiful elegant and sexy wife 15 years my senoir comes to mind with this loving story. I've fantasized since long before puberty and yet to be alone with her. After some writing her and revealing my fondest desires of her she once acknowledged she likes what I wrote and later offered her place for me to stay had I ever came out west to visit. Would like to find out if a similar event as this might ever develop at her age of 77 now and still has it. Always have been shy around her, she senses that and has her way with tease which always gets me aroused. If only to have my way with her. Love you Rose.

Thanks for a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Warm, gentle, thoughtful and seasonal, could hardly get any better. With reality at its core, warmth, gentle passion and respect bring together what human love was really meant to be. Aging at its best, I really enjoyed this story. Many thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A few friendly edits/quieries

Your revision is great and a good read. However, I trust you will not mind the following suggestions:

About TIME PERIOD?? ago, I started to feel like I was just letting life slide away. I wanted to do something, but what?

Then I started thinking about David. My DAUGHTER'S?? [wife] Karen's husband.

"Happy to be of assistance," said David, stepping inside and closing the door. I GAVE?? [have] him a good squeeze, happy that he squeezed back, then I turned the dead bolt on the front door.

David tacked THE? [her] fresh mistletoe up

David slid up alongside of ME? [her], and kissed my lips,

"June, may I come INSIDE [in side] you?"

but I want this TO [too] last longer for you and me, if it's just once, for us to remember."

TuscancantalopeTuscancantalopealmost 2 years ago

Absolutely lovely. A teaching kind of story

ExcoachExcoach15 days ago

I liked it. As we grow older, it gives a person hope and ideas. Well thought and described.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous