All Comments on 'Vixxen Ch. 01: Beginning'

by VixxTheLover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He needs to be punished.

Severely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Srry

Srry for your experiance i hope you have better to share

VixxTheLoverVixxTheLoverabout 7 years agoAuthor
-He needs to be punished-

Not everyone in life get's what they deserve. I assure you that while it may not be covered in one of these stories, he did. Eventually.

SharpguySharpguyover 6 years ago
Nice Start...Eager to Read More

Enjoyed this tale, even though it has a sad, bitter storyline. I see you have more chapters...looking forward to reading more of Vixxen's life.

alchemy1888alchemy1888over 5 years ago
Very moving story.

I was really impressed with your writing skills Vixxen! The sex scenes were very well written and hot. I was surprised with how it finally devolved between her and the step dad, because he was so blessed to have such a lovely girl to enjoy. But I guess you wanted to show that not every story has a happy ending. Looking forward to reading the next chapters Vixxen!!.

AllStar92AllStar92almost 5 years ago
No resolve

After dude raped her on multiple occasions, brainwashing her into thinking it's normal, then trading her sex for money, I wish he would've gotten what was coming to him. All the "men" in this story are disgusting excuses for human beings, something should've happened to all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVixxTheLover@VixxTheLover
222 Followers
I love people, sometimes men, sometimes women. I do not engage in RP, sex chat or other such ventures here, I just do not enjoy them. I am very protective of my privacy, so don't expect Skype, a phone call or anything like that. I enjoy conversation, but let's keep it polite...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES