All Comments on 'Twin Feelings'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Huh?

The whole thing starts because the husband, whom she loves so dearly, isn't giving her any, but when he tries she says, "Not tonight" and rolls away?

I just wish people would drop the inane, "Oh I love my spouse so much" BS when it is ALWAYS followed by actions that say the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Poor Old Anonymous in USA

The story has its faults, but your adverse criticism makes the sweeping statement that "I love you" carries a whole packet of well-defined meanings together with inevitable and inescapable follow-up behaviour patterns. Sorry, chum, we're just all different, have different ideas about what love is and what it implies, and most of us are adult enough to refuse to be lectured to without consent or invitation. You asked for it, though.

To the author - keep going. Don't take too much notice of wet blankets,but just write with a little more care and thoughtfulness. You'll do fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
horrible

i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another 10 inch dicky

Now that all the male characters in Literotica are 8 1/2 to 10 inches I guess that in order to kep the guys happy the authors are going to have to go to 12-15.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot story

good story don't listen those assholes they just jelious because maybe there dick is not good enough to these ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOT

So hot! I came twice. *melts*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

At first Trina was banging Steve while T.J. was at the store with Scott.

Then when they get to talking about who Trina's dating, she says she's with Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous