All Comments on 'Experiencing Oral'

by Jjdoesit1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
denrondenronabout 7 years ago
Turns Me On

I have so many Bi fantasies.... and this fires them up. Hot story well told!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 7 years ago
hot story

very good, wish I had a gitlfriend like that and a nice guy also to experiment with.. maybe I would let him take my male cherry

jj6000jj6000about 7 years ago
So hottt

My bi cock-sucking fantasy brought to life. Good for you and thanks for making my dick so hard today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blow job

There is really nothing to match the feeling of a large cock in your mouth, as it glides in and out, and then as it enlarges and pulses as it cums. There is a great feeling for the guy being sucked, of course, but there is a greater feeling for the guy sucking, You know you are the reason this guy's cock is throbbing, you are the reason he has the pleasure and the moaning. And if you add your hands to stroking his body -- up and down his thighs, up and down maybe hairy forearms, across his hairy abs, across his hairy chest, stroking the sternum, the pecks -- why that is just an over-the-top sexy experience. And if the pubic bush is thick, it hits your mouth as you get to the base of the chock, man oh man what a great feeling! I've been on both ends, and really find it hard to pick which one is greater!

69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
My favorite

For me there's nothing like oral sex on a man or a woman. I'd take that over fucking any day. That said, it's a special reward to have a cock to suck, deep throat and be rewarded with a mouth and throat full of cum. I love starting with a soft cock and feel it grow harder and harder from the attention I'm giving it. I love to lick and suck cock. I love having a cock slap my face. I love having my head held and my face fucked. I'm truly addicted to sucking cock. I'd give almost anything to have a room filled with men and take them one after another until I'm totally exhausted from sucking and covered in and filled with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Indescribable Pleasure

It really is true,

'There is really nothing to match the feeling of a large cock in your mouth, as it glides in and out, and then as it enlarges and pulses as it cums." Its the reason I like to suck cock, that pulsing and enlarging in my mouth as he unloads is exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

It makes me want to try sucking a man to compleation. I have had a few encounters and enjoyed giving as well as receiving. Hope to find someone who wants to join me in man to man action!

KwhyKwhyabout 7 years ago
Scratchy throat

There's nothing like that feeling in your throat. Just a little scratchy feeling that tells you something has invaded this space. Nothing like it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are one lucky man

I'm 64, my wife & I haven't had sex in probably 10 or 11 years. There's been lost of masturbation, but even that is starting to dwindle. I would give anything to try sucking a cock. At least your story got things stirred up down there. I often think I will get a dildo to practice on. Thanks for the story.

scootch00scootch00over 6 years ago
that was hot

I am older and talking with my wife, i now think about how a nice hard cock would feel in my mouth, and I dream that some day Iwill get the chance to find out.

Glad you did it and liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oral

A number of years ago I met a man on ‘outpersonals’ site.. he was called Rick and lived in the country 60 km from Perth WA... over the weeks our emails and Skype sessions had turned really hot and I agreed to visit him on his smallholding - on the way there I stopped at a picnic area and got myself ready .. pulling on skimpy panties and hold ups before putting my track suit back on and driving the rest of the way

I turned into the long driveway, stopped and applied bright red lipstick ( such a turn on ) before stripping off my tracksuit .. I pulled up outside his house and got out , slipping on my high heels before wobbling to the door

Rick answered the door in his bathrobe and gasped

“ Wow, Charles you look fantastic !!” .. as he spoke his robe taped and his gorgeous cock poked out

“ Sit here while I take some pics “ he said pointing at the table .. I perched on the table , feet on a chair as he snapped away - his gown discarded at his feet , cock bouncing about ... after he put the camera down he stood beside me and fondled my stocking clad legs ...

“ Fucking beautiful “ he groaned as he pulled my panties down eyeing my shaved cock and balls

He knelt and took me in his mouth , licking and sucking until I stopped him - I was going to cum too soon

“ Bedroom “ I managed to gasp

Shakily we staggered through and fell on the bed , cocks in each other’s mouths and sucked .. I came first and Rick seconds later ... after a shower we went to bed for the rest of the day , I sucked him off again , slowly this time - he didn’t fuck me sadly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sucking a cock for the first time is something you will never forget. The night I sucked my first I actually ended up sucking a total of 5 cocks. Up to that night, I had never even thought of sex with a guy. Now that is the only way I have sex. I have become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I loved the story about first time cocksucking. I am in my 60's and I sucked my first cock about 2 years ago during a threesome and then I sucked his cock alone a couple of times after that when his girlfriend was recovering from surgery and could only watch. Since then I have sucked about 5 other cocks that I met online. Anyway, I would love to read more of your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun to try!

I started to be curious and tried to suck the dildo I bought for my wife. I loved watching her suck my cock, and I love watching videos of girls taking it it in their mouth, it does seem very exciting the way they can just give everything over to just sucking a cock and making the cock feel as good as possible. When I look my wife, or any of my old girlfriends, I always lost myself in the whole oral experience of licking them, so I totally could see what it must be like to concentrate on sucking a cock.

So I love the feeling of having that dildo in my mouth. I recently bought a very nice realistic, super life-like dildo and from the moment I first took that head in my mouth I was lost to the joy of ducking and feeling my mouth filled. I learned to take it deep into the back of my throat, eyes watering and thick saliva everywhere. I would fasten it to a door, get on my knees and pound the door back and forth, banging my throat deep. I was a dildo that will squirt a big load, so I can try it. I beg my wife to let me cum on her tongue and lips and than give me a big wet cum kiss, but she never has. She swallows it all, so I'm lucky for that at least! Good for you that you got to suck a real cock!!

Bisexual33Bisexual33about 5 years ago
Bisexual

Îmi place să sug pula!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fits my fantasy

This is exactly the experience I want. I love the girlfriend coaching part. I have a dildo I practice sucking and now I want a real cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Contact me if you wanna suck a cock in Chicago

Email mujab1974@gmail.com

glade4656glade4656over 2 years ago

I loved it and have wanted to deep throat a cock and eat a load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i lckibg cockove paint my faceand fuck my ass. i like to be on my knees. bring your friends and use me fuck me and spit roast me i like big cocks and i suck minis too. call amd ask for bill 313=720-4287

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

your story was really good! I also started like that, kindof, I would suck one of my wifes dildoes, just to see what it was like. I couldn't believe how good it felt! I had always loved oral sex, loved getting sucked, for sure, but also I loved getting lost in my sweet wifes pussy! I could like her to 2 or even 3 orgasms, if i timed it right. I think that its about the giving of pleasure, and having something in your mouth. So, I thought i'd try to suck a dildo. I still remember reading about how to deep throat, how to relax and how the thick saliva will start to flow once you have something bang into the back of your throat. It sure did!! But what I didn't expect, was how hard I'd get, and how my legs started to vibrate and shake. I was on my knees in the bathroom, and the dildo was on the shower wall. I was just getting it all the way in, feeling my throat fill up with the soft but firm cockhead. It was amazing! I'd push it in and once it got into my throat, I'd bang up and down a few times, as my mouth filled with spit and juice. It got my legs shaky and it felt wonderful! I sucked and sucked, and there was just something about having not just my mouth filled, but my throat penetrated as well. I was very surprised, and I still remember it now, over 15 years later, when, as I was sucking it deep, I felt my balls just tighten up and my cock just started to squirt on its own, even though I was not jerking off at at that moment!! It was hard, for sure, and I did stroke it, but I had stopped already and I was trying to let my cock calm down a bit, as I concentrated on sucking. wow, I was so surprised when my cock just burst on its own and shot a bunch of cum all over the wall and the floor!! I didn't suck that dildo very much, she got rid of it, as she was never very adventurous in that regard. normal vanilla sex was pretty much all that I got from her, although it was wonderful, no doubt about that! But she never wanted to feel that she was "not enough" so no experimenting was ever allowed, ever!!

Over the years, every once in a while, I'd buy a dildo and suck it in secret, but she would never do anything with me. But I loved the idea of her wearing a strap on and fucking my face and playing around, but it never happened. I'm sure that I'd love a real cock, but I don't want to deal with another guy and can't imagine sucking another guy's dick. So, if she set it up, and I didn't have to make it happen, and even better, if I didn't have to look at him, that would be great! I guess its a familiar story, I'd love to suck a cock!! I just don't really want it to be attached to another guy that I have to look at, and I don't really need to be dominated by another guy. But, if she thought it was sexy, than, sure, I'd be open to it.

Not that it will ever happen now!!!

A shame, because I know I could deep throat way more cock than my wife, and yeah, if it would get her to deep throat me, I'd suck a cock for her!!!!

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan4 months ago

if all GF's were so understanding and accommodating it'd be a much happier world!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous