All Comments on 'Dissolution and Disillusionment'

by unpublaauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmabout 7 years ago

I had read this piece earlier but I recall being so emotionally hit so hard that I couldn't find words and hence couldn't reciprocate how wonderfully you have put this together.

You are awesome!

-

Love,

chixjinx

unpublaauthorunpublaauthorabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Between the first part (well all except the last entry) of this one and the Goodbye poem, I haven't been looking at my own submissions lately. There was a time when all this went down that I still can't look upon. The "oh-please-no-it-didn't-happen." As usual chixjinx, you are my rock star and my idol! Your comments mean the world!

wondering_birdwondering_birdover 6 years ago
Not Ready

I don't think I want to read this yet. Already feel sad from its description. Can't imagine how it would feel to lose a Daddy/Mommy as a little..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Strength

You have such an amazing spirit and strength to be able to overcome and move past your previous Daddy. The pain and emotional emptiness you felt are hard to work past, but you have made it. Yes you will still have moments where something will trigger a memory that will bring you back to him, but they grow further and further apart. Thankfully.

I honestly believe anyone who is wanting to explore the DD/lg lifestyle should read your letters to see the emotional side of it, because there are quite a few littles who wouldn’t know how to come back from what you did.

You are amazing.

With love,

a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So many rmotions

This is incredible and completely sums up how I feel about my ex... I was in a terrible place when I met him but he put me back together and is the only reason I’m still here today. I was foolish though to think we would have a future together. I asked if things were okay between us he said it was just because he’d been busy with work and that he loved me... somewhere in our relationship I think he stopped loving me... why else would you ghost your sub/ girlfriend after 2 years together? Now he’s left me broken and in pieces again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my god! These words, this person… i cant begin how hard this was for you. And how much harder to share your pain…. But thank you. And all i have in return is words… but i think your are at your strongest when you allow your vulnerability to show through. Good luck, shine bright.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunpublaauthor@unpublaauthor
585 Followers
Are character redemption arcs even possible? Stay tuned to find out in the Hades and Persephone spinoff. And see what happens to the Maenads!