All Comments on 'Wedding Tackle: Honeymoon'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago

Very nice second chapter. Will there be more? Thanks

SailorHaumeaSailorHaumeaover 7 years ago
Perfect

This is, to put it bluntly, perfection.

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

ender2k2k: I have no idea. Maybe.

SailorHaumea: Thanks! So glad you enjoyed it - especially since you so cruelly forced me to write it... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story as well as the one before. Can't wait for the next update

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely done (again)

Once again, an enjoyable read.

Looking forward to chapter 3...:-)

BTW - thanks for letting him have his dick back - in addition to his NEW assets...:-)

Chuck

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

(I love writing transformation stories.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

First one of your submissions I've read,brilliant made a good refreshing change,I was wishing it was me, can't wait for chapter 3plus.

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and commenting. Glad you liked it...

SailorHaumeaSailorHaumeaover 7 years ago
Chapter 3

Any plans for a third chapter?

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

Maybe, but life is busy right now. (Thanks for the interest!)

KallamezKallamezabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Hope there is a Chapter 3 on the way.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

There's one in the works. Hopefully I'll find time to finish it soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wish it was me

loved it to bits , awesome job i really hope there will be a continuation of this story.thanks for your efforts.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

I started writing something, but abandoned it. Need to find a good story for it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
So was the Husband pregnant by his Futa Wife?

Honestly I wish both Futa's could get pregnant and have two Futa Daughters so they too could give each other more Futa Babies.I really love this story for its innocence and love to help both Husband and Wife become more by turning the husband into a Futa too.

I am not sure if Futa's actually exist but if they do I wish they could be like in the stories and are able to grow their cocks out of their clits,and able to change people into Futa's,and to have babies just like genetic females can.Futa's are just beautiful,special people that deserve all the happiness life has to offer.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

I do agree. Although, the one thing about futa stories that always leaves me scratching my head a little is just how messy they are - there's just so much cum...

Thanks for all the comments! They really brighten my day. :-)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Agree with the other commenters, there should definitely be a Chapt 3 some day. When you get around to it. Something to do with horny futa cousins and group sex, perhaps?

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

It has been so long now that it's very unlikely. I tried a couple of times but abandoned the attempts. (I tend to be more interested in transformation stories.)

Synthia44Synthia44almost 2 years ago

What a hot story!! I would love to find a futa and let her have her way with me.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Wow. This imagines something it would be quite amazing to experience, in a different world, of course. Transformative, physically, emotionally as well as sexually.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[15.11.22]

Sexcellent Story!

11/10!!!!!

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

I love when the men are transformed into futas or women. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
2802 Followers
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wedding Tackle Previous Part