All Comments on 'Are You a Sissy?'

by dominantdadddy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm a sissy also

I got so hard reading this story it is like a dream cum true. I am looking for this type of master. Thanks I just came and ate it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm a sissy too

I too am a sissy submissive cocksucking faggot bitch. I love kissing my Daddy, sucking his cock, and then turning around so that he can fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. I wish my co-worker would find out about me because I want him so much. Please continue with this story. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
Chapter 2 soon, please!

I guess I am, because I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. In my very favorite sissy stories, the main character's sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. I hope you work such an element into the future chapters about Michael/Bethany, your new sissy!

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliff Note version

I'm a Faggot

I'm a Queer

I fuck men

And drink pink beer!

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 7 years ago
Good start

As a sissy slut I liked this story and hope it continues.

jasmine1966jasmine1966over 7 years ago
yes

What a storyline purfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes i wanna be feminized and tricked out

Maybe gangbanged and stripped of my manhood

SarahCDSarahCDover 7 years ago
Sarah is a sissy cock sucking slut

That was wonderful my dream come true. I've been close but never so perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A reminder

Makes me remember my first

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

I liked this story. It seems like all these stories start with baths and hair removal. I would think that they would be far beyond beginners when it comes to this. Maybe when getting caught by your sister or mother they would be helping the naive crossdressing adolescent with this and he would be loving it. But a confirmed crossdresser would already have this grooming in order. I would also like to see more interaction with the woman. Maybe a threesome.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
I'm a sissy too

I too am a sissy CD faggot cocksucker slut bitch who loves to serve my daddy every way he needs. I love sucking cock and getting fucked by big hot hunky men, especially my boss who caught me dressed in panties, nylons and a bra after work one day. He made me his bitch and I love it !!!! Please continue so that we can read about what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dreaming

Loved your story! When you mentioned that it wasn't the first time you had tasted cum I could definitely relate. I often dress up in my wife's panties and stockings (of course is is out shopping at the time) and stare at my cock in her panties. Soon the front of the panties become moist with my precut. I pull my cock out and squeeze the precum into the palm of my hand so I can lick it and suck my fingers. I love the taste! I've even cum into my hand with the intention of rubbing the cum all over my face. Until today I was never actually able to go through with it, but after reading your story i wanted to complete my fantasy. I her panties soaked in precut I pulled out closed my eyes licking it up my cock and came almost immediately. With my eyes closed i imagined my neighbor standing in front of me jerking his cock and ready to cum. I raised my hand full of cum opened my mouth and took my full load over my face and into my mouth! it was wonderful! I'm hard again now and just can't concentrate to write more. Even though my wife is home I'm going into the bathroom, lay on the floor and try to cum on my face and lick up as much cum as I can.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

I have been in a similar positition with my arab boss ..... he has me made over and then fucks me like his wife ..... calls me by his daughters names

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daddy, more please!

Oh, please write the next story about Bethany being used as a cum dump for Liam! I imagine her panties ripped off, stuffed in her mouth, and her ankles held behind her head as she is fucked hard and used.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
please continue

Please continue. I can't wait. The 2nd time I read this story it turned me on even more than the 1st time. I can't wait to read about their next sexual adventures.

alicia08alicia08almost 6 years ago
my dream

love the way this story has started. i often dream of being completely owned by a real sexy man who wants to dress me and use me for all his sexual fantasies

tamis_demisetamis_demisealmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story Sir, would love to read more, or better yet, experience it myself :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The Park

One night in the park turned in to more fun than i ever had.I spent hours on my knees sucking more cocks then i could count.I swallowed so many loads my belly could not hold any more.So they filled my ass to over flow with more cum.At the end of the night i found a monster 8''hard black to suck on and do ass to mouth.He finishe me off by fucking me and filling me with more cum

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Read this story again and it turns me on so much every time. I especially like the following passage about Rachael:

"Then she sat me down to give me a makeover. She plucked my eyebrows and applied makeup: a little eyeliner, a little color for my lips. She painted my fingernails and toenails pink. She styled my hair and gave me some jewelry to wear. I was always a bit feminine and my hair was always a little long, but she transformed me. When I looked in the mirror, all I saw was a girl, not a boy in makeup."

I truly need to find a woman (I have someone in mind who I've known since high school) to dress me up, do my makeup, eyes, hair, nails, etc. to make me look beautiful so that I can go out in public with a man. I hope that one day my female friend will agree to do this and keep my sissy secret. In the meantime, I love the secret CD hookups I have once in a while.

Please tell us the next chapter. All of us sissies can't wait.

GaiusErosGaiusErosover 1 year ago

I love the first chapter, but I hate waiting years for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Re: the mary janes: There is nothing erotic about any flat shoe. #GiveMeHighHeelsOrGiveMeDeath!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous