All Comments on 'A Soon One'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
It is a daring story

It did go well, Softly...

Thank You

John/Namizujs

Budapest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best of your best

I really loved it, Softly. It was a most imaginative creation. It's obvious, of course, that you are extremely

sexually preoccupied, and probably as frequently so occupied.

What this story told me above all else, is your incredible

sensitivity.

You've written so many fine stories that it may be unfair to

categorize this one as "the best of your best." Each story has impressed me in its own right.

Many years ago, I while wrote some 300 plus erotic stories when I was in the navy serving aboard a destroyer. There were some 375 officers and enlisted men, most of whom encouraged me to "keep em coming." Even the captain read my stories and gave me permission to use the ship's office, computer, and printer, with the proviso that the got the first copy of each story. The stories ended up being passed from sailor to sailor all over the fleet.

I send a lot of emails to friends, relatives, and others

including other writers such as yourself. So that's the

writing I do, because I prefer to read than write. I don't

have time for both.

Moving right along ... Don the Texan

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Great of Course!

You have a style about you. You make this fantasy very pleasant and even forgivable with the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where is she ?

How can I get to meet Alena... she, the woman of my dreams !

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
a curious accident

one of the most annoying common errors that drives me nuts is the use of loose for lose and lose for loose. To lose something is what happens, for example, when you misplace your keys and can't find them, they are lost. Something is loose when you don't tighten it enough or hold onto it with enough strength. If the lug nuts on your car tyre are loose, the wheel may fall off and you will lose the wheel and control of your car.

Near the end of this story is the sentence

"Yet by doing so, there was the greatest risk of loosing me."

By accident of grammatical error, a new usage of loose may have been created.

lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How I met your mother? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The abuse of a comatose patient.... If this comatose patient (by definition "non-consenting" ) was a female and the nurses all men what would the general opinion be on having been subjected to 100 men? I imagine 100 men would be in prison for rape.

All that said... it was out of the box. 3 stars. Also... should have been in non consenting not romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous