All Comments on 'Jack's Snow Day'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Initial Thoughts

First off, I loved it. Love all the interaction with Jack's children and lovers (although none of his Atlanian (hope I spelled that right) children make an appearance). An avenue that always intrigued me, are all Atlanian males lazy jerks, has an avenue to be explored with a male who has potential.

Secondly, I've noticed that every chapter after the first, Jack gains a souvenir. First the horns, then the streaks of silver in them (which I now realize is gone), then the slave collar, now ribbed horns and a harder head.

Third, is oral sex something only humans have discovered? The only species Jack had sex with that weren't baffled by the very idea was the Phem Kalos.

Fourth, the idea of a cat-like species loving what sounds like an advanced cat toy is hilarious.

I'm going to let myself digest this story and then go back and read it again. I hopefully will have some additional thoughts.

TayJK

TayJK42@gmail.com

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
Love it.

As always your stories are first class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dang.

I really hope you have more of this world to share.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great stories

These are great full stories. Even without the sexy bits I couldn't stop reading until the end!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Delightful

And thoroughly entertaining. And the cat toy! I agree. It's a roll-on-the-floor and laugh-my-ass-off sort of thing.

5* Thanks for sharing. All in one go. Going to bed now. :)

SlaintΓ©

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The gowgow part

I think that was the most surprising and hilarious part for me.

like mentioned it is a shame none of the altarian kids showed but almost all the rest of the bases were covered.

The part with Gee and Bal was a Finally! moment.

The commando team was nice reminder but very brief.

I hope you will give us another chapter in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
much more

much more than a snow story. imaginative and well written further adventure of jack. will have to read again soon.

excellent!

boodooder420boodooder420over 7 years ago
Great Christmas present

Your stories of Jack's adventures always brighten my day. The character are full and rich. The stories interesting and intriguing. The intimate scenes well written and loving, not slam bam and done. The timing for this to be on the sight on Christmas eve, while being coincidental, certainly made what was a dreary holiday for me and I am sure, for others much better. The writers post their stories for free and we are thankful. But for some of us with little family or friends to connect with, the writers and their worlds of wonder become our friends. Thank you friend for making my holiday a little less lonely. Hope Jack has a couple more adventures in him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for another great story

I tried picturing the various characters that you write about. Have you ever thought about getting someone from deviant art or some other site to come up with pics of the characters? You could put them in your stories to make them that much better.

PercySledgePercySledgeover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you for another pleasant read!

I sincerely like Jack and his friends and I hope you will continue to write stories and let us follow him along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
his other children??

I just wanted to ask where are his children by the queen and the princess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you for your writing

Another great story and the best holiday present I could have asked for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A tale about half-human drunkard...

Seriously, the previous parts were brilliant. This one... I don't know. Maybe it's me and my hatred for those, who drink too much.

wawferwawferover 7 years ago
No surprise!

It is no surprise this story is awesome. I have fallen in love with your writing and would buy Jack's stories, WHEN you publish them. Because as an English major lol I'm begging you to publish so I can put your stories on my book shelf. When you publish anything please email me at nynigo2@gmail.com

Please consider publishing because you have a talent that needs to be shared lol melodramatic I know, but true!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Fun

Too much Lussht. Always forgetting, but lead to entertaining times. Was sad that with all this "family" there was little to do with his own family. However, now that he is healed, I guess this opens up to more involvement. Plus where were his 4 other kids? I hope that that Bal and Gee will get more, was confused by Bal's attitude after her moment with Jack. Great story though.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Where's the "More than five stars" button...?

A very enjoyable tale... Only thing I dislike about it was how long it was since the last chapter...

Become more prolific in your writing, sheesh... =)

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 7 years ago
And

Very entertaining

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
what a creative romp

so much fun

Thank you for letting your mind run wild. Each new adventure is a delight.

One regret is the loss of the silver streaks on his horns. (You have no idea how odd it is to even write that phrase)

Yes, the royal contingent of his family were missing from his reunion. Yes, it was odd that he was in a coma for a month but recovered as if nothing had happened. And yes, this culmination is still open ended.

Perhaps BurntRedstone will grace us with more of this entertaining series?

.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Sure enjoy your imagination!

Such a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I have read all your stories multiple times each. They are really good, both in plot and execution. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why did he go there again

I don't think I read why the people were so distressed

Though I did skim through the second half

After the orgy part I felt it got too ridiculous

Also maybe the next story will go game of thrones style where jacks dick gets cutoff and it grows back

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Fun fun fun!!!!!!

This series is pure escapist fun space opera fully equal to that of the golden age of science fiction. Please God let there be many many more posts to this story (Would it be really bad form to actually pray for a never ending story at this point?).

And, going from one bit of praise to another, the posts actually are long enough to satisfy my hunger for entertaining SciFi adventure!!! Need I mention the excellent plots, characters, AND the completely satisfying universe the author has created to hold all of them?

OK, so I'm raving about this series, but in all honesty it well deserves being raved about. If the author ever thinks of making something of his a book, well, let's just say I'd be one of the first in line to buy my digital copy!!!

Quite seriously, SciFi fun space opera just doesn't get any better than this.

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Ecxellent !

In looking for a way to express my thoughts of this series I find that kjohns2001 touched on most of the points that were of my interest but not all . Jacks idea that family first comes to mind . There wasn't a lot of Jacks direct family in this story but he touched the families of the other planet that was almost as important in his interaction . It is a great read as I went through the whole series and was thoroughly enthralled . Looking for the next installment with bated breath . And by the way 5*'s too .

tx cracker

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years ago
Another fun episode

Even though my spare time is filled with writing my own stories, I had to take a break and read the new episode of Jack's adventures.

Far fetched, but oh so funny. I'm glad I came across it. :-)

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 7 years ago

Masterful as always. I'd ask if Jack is ever *not* going to wind up hospitalized in a future chapter, but knowing you that'd be a wasted question. ;)

Seriously, I adore your work. If you ever need an editor just PM me. :)

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 7 years ago
Rubber bands

It just came to me after reading this but in one of the previous stories there was a man that was going to supply rubber bands to altaria I would like to see him return because it seemed like he would return but he just ended shold we expect more from him he just seemed like he was to short written

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 7 years ago
Your Stories are always great.

Whenever I read them I am reminded of a chinese(I belive) curse. "May you live in interesting times."

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 7 years ago
Sex with Bal

Uh oh, the score is now Bal 2, Gee 1. In the 3rd story, Jack goes to Earth to get fitted for a tuxedo and winds up fingering Bal to climax in the back of Diane Haven's car.

Previous poster, re-read the passage carefully. Bal initially thought he was too drunk to know who he was having sex with, probably would be thinking it was Queen Elissa or another of his women. Also, both agents are a little bitter about their constant rejection by the Altairian males due to their coloration. When he called out her name and said she was beautiful, she realized he was in tune with HER and that caused the reaction beyond the orgasm.

Now that he so very heroically saved Bal from certain death, she is most definitely compromised in her ability to be purely professional in future assignments. Might we see her switch to a desk job so she can pursue a child with Jack in a future story? All these tiny males with horns, going to the "female" school at Jack's insistence, could be an interesting story too.

Fabulous story, great contrast to the Ben and Edward stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heart warming story.

Great story about the healing love can bring. Nice and fluffy family moments. A little dose of heroics to top it all. A great read.

ZigmysterZigmysterabout 7 years ago
just awesome!

Cannot wait to see if there is more to come! Whether it be another chapter of Jack's life, or another series in it's self. I have read everything that you have posted many times over and over. You have a very imaginative mind and a BIG thank you for sharing it with us!. Thanks again.

bobosupremobobosupremoabout 7 years ago
Best one!

Out of all of the series, I think this is my absolute favorite! Such a feel-good, happy ending! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bal and future assignments

Kuhpa01: I understand your viewpoint that Bal may be compromised by Jack's heroics. She was shaken to her core during the moment and her lips trembled afterwards. But don't forget Gee's reaction in hospital when TECOMA challenged Jack to unarmed combat. She screamed "Jack will CRUSH YOU!". Also her tight hug after Jack saved Bal. Could be said she's a bit compromised as well. They are Altarian, not human. And consummate professionals, as Jack described them in earlier story. I'd really hate to see either of them pulled from his escort duties. But I'd love to see an occasional " pleasuring" for them in the future.

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64almost 7 years ago
Jacks next adventure

I'm loving the story but would like to see what he gets into next. Are you planning to continue with this story or let it fade away?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please.

I'm loving this story. Please continue this story it has a lot more potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!!!

Please please please! Write more you are a writing God!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

love these stories more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

NEED MOAR! MOOOAAARR!!!

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64almost 7 years ago
What happens next?

Are we ever going to see more of Jack?

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 6 years ago
Love it

Gosh i just absolutely love this story and the whole series. Would love to see how you expand on his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEED MORE BAL AND GEE

I love this story, but man I've been waiting for a tender moment with the special agents since they were first introduced. How long must you torture me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the best

I always come back and reread this and shepherd

after a while, just wanting more jack adventures/universe

or a shepherd tale please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please it's such a good story and you could make it go a bit further. But if this is the final chapter please let us know and thanks for a great read.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
A Bit More Tongue in Cheek

This story was more humorous and lighthearted than previous stories in the series. I prefer the stoic Gee and Bal but I suppose they would be more open and talkative with Jack given their history. I do wish the author had written more on the effect the Skrahak attack had on Bal. Does she recover mentally or quit being a security agent? Still a good story. Moar pleeze!

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Impressive

This entire storyline has been a very impressive piece of work. Thank you for sharing this story with me. I have enjoyed the characters, the humor, the plot, just all of it. It reminds me of the old Myth-Adventure series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Joy & Thanks

Bravo BurntRedstone!!! I thoroughly enjoyed Jack's story and would love to read more. My great thanks to you for sharing your fine work. from Michael, a regenerative organic farmer from Yandoit, in Central Victoria, Australia.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
What awesome and interesting characters you have created for these stories.

I would love to read more about Jack and his family . He is right up there with the "Stainless Steel Rat" in my opinion. I hope you are familiar with those stories to understand the compliment I intended. Thank you.

slm59slm59about 6 years ago
I couldn't stop reading

I read through all of Jack's stories over the past two days. Needless to say, I was enthralled. I would love to see more of Jack in future stories. Thanks!!!

dceverdceverabout 6 years ago
I love the Jack stories, but what about his Altarian children?

Doesn't Jack have 5 Altarian children? Yet, there is no mention of them in this story. He is with the Queen, but they don't talk about their two kids? Still a great story, just seems a little unfinished.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 6 years ago
One of my faves

Great characters and very clever story telling.

I will continue to come back and hope for more :D

Jason

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago
Wasn't crazy about this one.

I've been enjoying the series but this chapter just fell flat for me. The Shreen are certainly nice and all, but they're also really boring. I wasn't expecting another alien race to be destroyed or anything that major. It just kept feeling like I was waiting for the other shoe to drop this time around. And it never did.

I also didn't care for the sex scenes. The whole love guru thing just didn't do much for me. Definitely not what I was expecting given how the sex before now was usually much more emotionally intense. Or just plain intense. The sex in this chapter was...silly. Or maybe satirical is a better word.

On a more specific note; what was up with the scenes about the bolt of Reaver silk? Was I supposed to take something from that? At first I thought it was just some long drawn out excuse for getting Gee and Bal out of the story, but their absence actually made no difference. I just didn't understand why that even needed to be in the story.

I'll be back for the next installment of the thrilling (mis)adventures of Jack Danner, but it will be with a little less enthusiasm.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 6 years ago
Not a fan of the orgy...

...although you did write the King and Queen's relationship mending from Jack's intervention. Loved that part--just not what happened afterward--although in some ways it was comical.

Gripping. Enjoyed the Skrhak scene and Jack killing it. Interesting you wrote him losing the old horns and regrowing new ones.

While there are elements in the story I don't feel great about (polygamy, orgies), I cannot deny you weave quite a tale with Jack and company. I thought it was sweet though that Bal and Gee got a "piece" of him because they've always been so tough but yet they can be females too. I loved how you had Jack save Gee from the Skrhak.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 6 years ago
Simply excellent!

I've taken a short break from reading this series, as it's been years between submissions. When you recently published a continuation, I saw how many updates you've actually submitted and reread the entire series. I am impressed!

Non-human erotica enables you to expand into ideas, concepts, and practices otherwise untouchable. You've risen to the challenge and mastered it. I read other comments and I can't agree with many of the naysayers, you're a wonderful writer.

I guess the only complaint I have is when Jack becomes intimate with a female, they always say he is so big. He usually responds he is only average (for a human). This raises the issue of 'is bigger better?' I do not suggest removing this from your repertoire, it is only mildly distracting for a second or two.

One thing I absolutely adore is your dedication to love and intimacy. When he was labeled the "love doctor", he was simply teaching them basic skills of kissing and cunnilingus and fellatio. If you continue the series it might be a nice idea for him to actually hold seminars as they didn't seem to have the problem of public sex.

Excellent, keep up the great work!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Great

After his slavery this was a refreshing chapter.

Thank you for a brilliant series, written with storytelling brilliance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific stories.

First read of this Author, very very good. Great plot and well linked chapters. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
EXCELLENT !!!

This installment could possibly be the BEST of the Jack Danner series, no real bad guys, and an ice cold world full of warm hearted 'big-foots'. I just love all your erotic writings, but this series is my favorite. I heard a rumor that you may gift us a new Jack story this year, if so I thank you in advance. Keep doing the good stuff you do, we all benefit. TTFN

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Great Addition

This was another great part of Jack's continuing story. I do hope it remain an active storyline as it has so many possibilities.

Arc2456Arc2456almost 5 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed the series of stories of Jack and hope that the will be more in the future.

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Jack

Please write more of jack stories

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
I liked it but...

I'm confused, Jack talks about his family and his "girls"/daughters but there's no mention of his sons. We have a scene with Joseph, the adopted human child but no mention of Alex or Max, both who would be the eldest children and the Queen and her daughters kids. Why no mention of the kids when there are scenes with both the Queen and her daughter but nothing about the sons? Did they die?

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Jack horn

I hope his harem gets bigger in which I dearly hope you keep the story going and it keeps the story line

Budson1962Budson1962over 4 years ago
Damn

I have never read a story so intriguing that kept my attention for such so long. Awesome from start to finish.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 4 years ago

I could have sworn his necklace was originally silver.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Such a horny guy!

Another fantastic story that just keeps getting better and better. I'm amazed at the Author's imagination when he's coming up with all the different plots and stories and different races that all tie into gather. I was a little disappointed at the start of this chapter when Jack went to this world without researching it, not very professional. And then getting blind-ass drunk with the King and Queen, diffidently not professional. It did work out well in the end but it just wasn't the clam, cool ambassador the we came to know. It's still a solid five star story.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Wuu are fun.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago

Great stuff. Loved the story about the spear-chuckin' Wuu (Tribbles, in my mind).

"They took down a four metre Skrahak and they only had spears. Tiny little spears. Gave me nightmares for a week." He shuddered.

Funny stuff. I like all the "Jack" stories, looking forward to many, many more. Always a pleasure, thanks for posting. 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another amazing addition to the story!!! Thanks for giving me something to glue myself to for a good while!!

I was really surprised with Jack's (well ok, not really!) Backwards naked fobia around his own kids! I remember seeing my parents naked when I was a little kid, dad only a few times, he worked to much so he was usually gone before I got up in the morning and went to bed long after I was asleep, even most weekends, hehe!

Mom, I saw her naked a fair bit when I was young, as a little kid, talking to her and singing with her while she was in the shower in the morning and drying off is a fond memory! I can't recall what she looked like, just recall she was naked and pretty. Never saw them having sex as a child though, to the time I was older and could stay up later and could have, I had no interest, hehe, eww!! ;)

...so he killed the snow monster by default (instead of getting butt fucked!) But nobody was interested in looking for the missing girl?! Nobody said she was in the monsters stomach when they butchered it!

I hope you write look looooots and looooooots more chapters!!!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
Breathtakingly Imaginative!

Another great segment to a Really Great Story! There were so many scenes to enjoy throughout this segment. As an Economist I particularly appreciated Jack's negotiations with the shopkeeper over the price of the bolt of material (which ended up being so much more valuable at his home planet!) I could contemplate Jack making a deal for trade in that material between his home community and that of the Shreens, which could be advantageous for both sides. Perhaps this might develop in a subsequent segment, along with the snowboard-tourism venture that Jack had started. And Jack becoming the Love Doctor was just hilarious, while his intimate relations with all those around him, including especially his Queen, continued unbounded and joyous. Thanx for the great read, and I'm moving on to the next 'Gig.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loving it!

Thanks again for the fantastic new addition to the "Jack" series.

Really helping me with my PTSD & rehab.

The best!

mBrowmBrowabout 3 years ago

Author BurntRedstone, you have gifted readers with a highly entertaining series of sexy sci-fi fiction. The writing is unusually good for this forum, and mistakes are rare.

However, please check the definitions of 'discrete' and 'discreet.' In the Jack series up to this point, I believe that every usage of 'discrete' and 'discretely' (that I noticed) should have been 'discreet' or 'discreetly.' 'Discrete' refers to individual items or elements of a set or group, especially in particle physics. 'Discreet' refers to confidential treatment of an issue, often to protect someone's dignity. If i were sufficiently discreet, i would have sent a private message to author. However, many writers repeat this error, so I hope that other authors take notice.

Thank you for your many fine stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a big fan of this series, but this instalment felt a little off. Just too many convenient things happened and every human or alien Jack met either feel instantly in love with him or found him deserved of their utmost respect.

Maybe this series has run its course? All good things must come to an end

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

What an entertaining series of stories from BurntRedstone!

I really liked how he described the many different species. What great imagery!

The Altarian women fur combinations in particular, damn hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not much on the juice scenes as i wished during the vacation he got to grow his relationship with bal even further. good foreshadowing, decent pacing but lackluster on the sex scenes.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Once again the hero is a little bi$ch. can’t stand up to his own security ladies.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Sorry forgot to add again how dumb this dude is. How can he be so good at his job but so dumb? He supposed to be able to read people and quickly understand situations.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it, even though you've got Jack turning into something of a superhero.

haakuhaakuabout 2 years ago

The goggles, they do nothing! Hehe

Really enjoying your work! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For once I feel compelled to comment on the sex in one of your stories.

In your other works I find myself engaged more into the tale you are weaving so well with the intimate scenes taking more of a backseat for me. Part of this is because you tend to put foreplay at too low a priority in your scenes for my taste. The women seem to be in too much of a rush to "omg put it in me!" and you seem to think that women only have one good orgasm in them before going to sleep. That is sooo inaccurate it's sad. Every now and then you deviate but not often.

However, I love how you handled the sex in this story, much more focus on oral sex (granted you had to write yourself into a corner for that to happen with their organs not being compatible for penetration) and I loved the idea of a species being introduced to new forms of pleasure. You wrote them very well with the right combination of innocence, compassion, openness and love. It was a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was my favorite story in the Jack universe. From the delightful Shreen to his relationship with Gee & Bal and his adorable interactions with his twin daughters, I was hooked and smiling the whole way through....well done.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Another 5 BIG FAT NOVA STARS!

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Again a nice story. Read it on one go and enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks again for the entertainment.

IamboredtooIamboredtooalmost 2 years ago

I like the worlds you imagine and their peoples.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

AbsoFnBloodyFlippingBrill!

Excellent:

Character building

World/Universe building

Pathos

und importantly...

HUMOUR! ["As you are not skiing please change into clothing less violent to our eyes," Bal requested.]

11/10 Bottles of Lussh!!!!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Romance romance romance ....... So wonderful enchanting ....... Just a tiny little bloody sequence and then one month resting ...... This was fabulous and you're the pen master

πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ€

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favourite instalment in the saga. I love the rest of it too, but the characters here are so strong and the plot is so believable.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I think everyone liked this installment in the Jack Danner series: "This is my favorite instalment in the saga. I love the rest of it too, ... where the characters here are so strong and the plot is so believable." Kudos on a very delightful submission, ... ;-) TTFN

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

I'm rereading 'The Jack Danner Chronicles' again and I've got an issue with Jack's interaction with a lot of the women he's with, especially the Altarians. It's mentioned multiple times that he leans into their necks, growling and sometimes biting them, but since book 2 he's had these massive horns projecting from his forehead which curl around the sides of his head. My imagination has that particularly bulky piece of headgear getting in the way of reaching those females necks, especially if the tips are as sharp as they're reported to be in the stories.

I suppose it's possible that they don't get in the way, but I can't believe that every interaction is so smooth that there isn't any logistical problems with having such large projections on his head. I still love the stories but it's one of those issues that keeps bugging me and it was mentioned so close the end of this book that it was pushed to the forefront of my mind, so much that I just had to mention it.

Redneck_390Redneck_390about 1 year ago

Maybe my favorite of this series so far. I enjoyed the fun and almost silly attitude, it had me cracking up at times.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When are rewarding the good doctor with some deep strokes?

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

I’m in Awe of your imagination and creativity, fantastic storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

taco1085taco108510 months ago

I can't stop my dang eyes from leaking, it must be my allergies again. What a story, what a chapter. I was in the story watching everything happen, I rode the roller coaster as he traveled his path. thank you for an amazing read and emotional roller coaster. My only disappointment was Gee nor Bal got pregnant when he warmed them up.. lol

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Another chapter happy ending! Thank you!!!

katzkinkatzkin8 months ago

Oh my. I was going to post my enjoyment . . .

Then read taco1085's comment. Can't beat that πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

what can I say? The best damn Author at whole of Literotica! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Yippy!

tinfoilhattinfoilhat5 months ago

I really liked the Sheperd series and thought it might be the best thing I've read here. This series is just as good. I've decided that BurntRedstone has to be in the top 3, or so, of writers here. I'm enjoying the ride immensely.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

BurntRedstone's writings, .... the Jack Danner series, the Ben Sheperd series, the Satyr series (Henry Gable), ... and the (Ed Walters), the One who understands Trilogy plus, ... and newest, the Joseph Neuman prequel trilogy, ... and pretty much everything else this gentleman has written, all GOOD, ... no, closer to Excellent, ... as in, you cannot go wrong reading any of them, ...

Loved this Jack Danner installment, and thought the twins were darlings, ... more of them in future stories please, ... thank you, ... ;-) ttfn

Gadf77Gadf77about 2 months ago

This story is absolutely brilliant ! One small question I've got is that you wrote about Jack visiting Earth to get winter clothes, etc. But when he gets to the Shreen world, he doesn't have them and is cold untill the Shreen give him a Skrahak coat ? That was a bit confusing. And I found that Elelris was a bit annoying to pronounce lol. Maybe Eleris would've been better. But, no worries.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9838 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...