All Comments on 'A Real Surprise Party'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 306 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
IS IT THE WIMP IN YOU

WHY LET HER STAY,WHEN THE MOTHER ASK HER TOO LEAVE.KICK THE WHORE OUT,STOP THE TALKING NO RESPECT AND TRUST FOR THE HUBBY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thanks

...for writing a story where the husband acts like a man and not a whimp that cums when his wife cheats. You could however put on some more efforts in explaining more details about him getting his wife in place and if she finally regretted the affair and wanted him back.

A well written story as allways Harddaysknight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Why let her stay

Of course he had to let her stay, how else could he have heard her wonderful excuses. Clearly he was no wimp, or he would have just left without the great revenge. Good story.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
The Best...

The only way to improve it would be to hear the rest of the conversation between husband and wife. That would be interesting. Another great job.

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha! Damn!! He was REALLY pissed off! Now this is NOT a wimp husband!!

Oh, and the wife shifting the blame to him, how convenient!

I agree with another poster, that there should have been more conversation between husband & wife at the end, but other than that, great job!!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Did the 1st commenter read the last paragraphs?

As others pointed out, he let her stay because he was sure she was going to try and blame him, and, sure enough, she did. This absolved him of any part of this, and tomorrow she will be gone.

Wimp? Hardly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
UNREEEALISTIC!

Give me a break! This is as realistic as Madonna having sex on Mars tomorrow night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
far-fetched

The story is well written and entertaining even if it is unrealistic. The husband must be an orpanizational genius to get the party all set up in a day or two. The wife's reaction is the most unrealistic part of the story. To screw your boss in your home in front of your husbad and all of your family and not even feel guilty but try to blame the husband for the whole fiaso is pretty incredible. great fable 60 year old George

HexxedHexxedalmost 20 years ago
pretty good

It was a bit far fetched but a good story of revenge and stupidity. As for those saying he was a wimp, read the damn story again people. Just because he doesn't toss her out right away doesn't mean he is a wimp. When she puts all the blame on him he realizes that there is no real hope of fixing things and his conscience is clear.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Great story.

A good, strong husband figure who is not a wimp and is not stupid and clueless. Does what is necessary when the time is appropriate. It would be a once-in-a-lifetime coincidence for all those factors (relatives, the guys wife, etc.) to line up, but, hey, that's what fantasy is all about.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
Great NON WIMP story

And to those two gutless anon posters saying this is far fetched or unrealistic, get real yourselves!

I suppose you think if he stood there and wanked while his wife and the other guy screwed, that would be real?

Poor clueless bastards.

Keep up the good work HDK.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
Bravo!!

Good Story! My KInd of Guy!

She was totally mind fucked. What a bimbo! And now everyone knows it. Sweet Revenge!

Good Show!

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Story was OK

I sort of liked the story as he wasn't a wimp jerking off as his wife cheated on him. However, in this case I can sort of understand the wife cheating. His reaction to her cheating was anger and indifference. If my partner cheated on me I'd be angry but also hurt and I certainly wouldn't be able to eat. He did not love his wife and obviously, she did not love him. These things happen and it's best to get over the marriage, on with your life and try to forget the cheating. In his case the forgetting is a bit too easy. Thanks for not creating a wimp husband just a uncaring bastard who's married to total bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
former Mrs. Ross

does he spend the night at her motel and become husband Mr. R was playing to be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Way to go!!!

It's about time there was a really well written and well structured story about the guy getting revenge. None of this silly "I'ts okay honey...," then going out and getting with the other guys wife, draining the bank account, canceling the credit cards, blah, blah, blah... getting married to her and all the happily ever after crap.

This is something a really creative, smart guy would do; especially grabbing some wings and a beer, then sitting down to watch the show. Good one Harddaysknight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Bravo!!! A very good story made better by the fact that there wasn't a wimp in sight.

maclonemaclonealmost 20 years ago
Unpractable but definately probable

A wonderful story that was well written. some people think its unrealistic. You ever throw a party in college, make a few calls and if people aren't busy they'll show up, especially for a surprise party for a close family member. Some say it's not likely that a woman in that situation would turn the blame on her partner, that's the easiest way to win arguments, women do it all the time. I really liked the touch of making Mrs. Ross buy her own plane ticket. Definately a great read. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

I only voted a 5 (or 100) is becuase the scale doesn't go higher.

Too Cool finish.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years ago
Liked it, but

Hey Hard, i like the story man, but it did need some more elaboration at points. It was good, but not as good as some of your other works. Which BTW I like because your guys usually kick ass! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hahahahaha

I was laughing so hard at this, I'd agree that the only thing that would make it better would be more dialog between the husband and wife at the end. It was great though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your best yet

When I finsihed your story I thought shame and guilt and how public judgement shapes our behaviour. On one hand I wish this story had been continued through to the divorce but on the other I envisioned Emily's life after this incident. There's so much to explore in the aftermath. I would just like to hear Emily express shame...that would be the ending for me.

HuwRHuwRalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

One of the best I have read in a long time. AS they say Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars, but it seems that some husdands, but not this one, are from Pluto (small and insignificant).

Keep up the good work.

HuwR

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent story

Great to see a real man story. Let the wimps write about wimps.

It was great the way he set everything up. Now to make the story perfect, write a sequel showing all the ramifications to their actions. Even though everyone now knows what she is, she still seemed to have no clue and blames everyone else.

BURY THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A man after my own heart!!!

BRAVO!!!! Now thats how a real man handles a cheating Slut. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Finally A man with balls

This is great for all us Guys out there. this points out its not always the guy that cheats and Its great in these stories to see a guy who does not just act like a pussy and let his wife do this shit and go along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW

Totally cool! the 1st story i read in literotica that could actually happen real life!

maybe there's others.. i dunno

anywayz.. good ending to a good story..

PS. statitically, about women are more likely to cheat then their husbands by about 73% according to a report in the reader's digest. this could be a textbook version of wat to do then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
THE BEST

LOVED IT BEST LAUGH FOR AGES ITS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
I have to agree

This was well written, highly probable, and extremely entertaining.

Reality though, from a female perspective, she wouldn't have been there at the end of the night.

I can see where others said he shouldn't be eating, but he was taking back control, and more than likely still in shock or partial denial as his plan unwound.

I'd love to see a chapter two to this one. Where the reality began to sink in, the depression of a separation, the feeling of ultimate betrayal.

Great story, loved it ;-)

SalamisSalamisalmost 20 years ago
A Return to Shunning

The Amish have a custom of "shunning" members of their tribe who've violated their customs or their moral code. The practice is extreme and rarely used, but oftentimes appropriate.

Your story made me recall that practice and how we might apply it in the overall society. Probably the closest we would ever get would be to let someone expose their own deceitful behaviour just as the husband did in this story. His actions showed a response more painful than violence and yet more acceptable. Thank you for a good read.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Adultery

We could return to the practice of branding their foehead with an "A" as it was done before.

That stigma would give them second thoughts before they began fucking around, I bane betcha!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THERE ARE A LOT WAYS OF BEING A WIMP

GETTING OFF WATCHING MEN FUCK YOUR WIFE IS A TYPE OF BEING A WIMP.PLAYING MIND GAME IS A TYPE OF BEING A WIMP.PSCY. 101 DON'T MAKE YOU A MAN.ITS OK TO GET MAD AND RELEASE RAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
perfect

something i will have to keep in the back of my mind if i ever need it.... loved his revenge method

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
SWEET REVENGE

I would have liked more conversation at the end between the two.

All married guys have been thru the twisting game of turning the tables with the blame. It must be in their genes. But luckily I haven't heard it was your fault I fucked him!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best Cheating Wife Story

She deserved it. The cheating might be forgivable. However, it was far more than that. Her disrespectful comments about her husband were unforgivable.

This site needs more authors like this. How wonderful not to have some whimp cumming in his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
playing mind game isnt nessesary wimpy

Releasing your rage are for 15 years old, i'm sure the one who posted this are at that age. Real men have deep seathed anger. Punching the guy who fuck your wife or your wife isnt going to get that seathed anger go away. The best way to give yourself peace is psychological revenge..which is what the guy did. He makes her looks like a peace of shit in front of her family.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Great Tale

Even in a story as good as this, these eunuch trolls come crawling out from under their rocks to bitch & whine that he's a wimp.

I think the only way they'd be satisfied is if he kills his wife & her lover - and then spends the rest of his life in jail.

Great little tale - since she holds him in such contempt there's nothing left for him. Now she's exposed to everyone for being a cheap whore. So now he's got loads of witnesses to her infidelity; bet she has no job security - best get busy on that resume girl; and then she's trying to blame HIM for the mess she's in.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Realistic Reaction...

I really appreciate your description of her reaction upon being caught - blame it all on her husband. In my experience, the loving "I'll do anything to restore the marriage" wife just doesn't happen - the more wrong they are, the more fury that is contained within the attack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the story was cool

look smartass for a woman to cheat on husband most times they lose respect for him,think of him as a wimp or less of a man.the remark about have a beer and wimp out to her about his fault not hers.that shows she had know respect and lok at hubby as a wimp.the hubby act os cool he look like a fool,eating chicken while wife fucking someone else.hubbv act weak, wife treat him as he act.the hubby action in this story to me he will take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice little story

One final touch.....

He should have spat in her face..... I would have.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Timing is everything!

Impeccable orchestration!

By the way, did you see in the paper that Madonna has sex on Mars last night!

Who woulda thunk it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks for the fun

really enjoyed reading.............

nice to see a man win in a story without using violence

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Very Good story

I loved it. I kept laughing so much it took a while to finish it all.

Very, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
When I decide to let

my husband know that I know about his girlfriend, will you plan the party. That was funny, well written, articulate and exactly how I would want to do it. You deserve more stars than I can give on here. Just know you are now my true hero...Take care and hey, look me up sometime...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hilarious

Hilarious. Nice dialogue. That was fun.

Mr EamesMr Eamesover 18 years ago
just amazing

that was a great read. i think someone else said it before, i am so glad to see the husband/male step away the "victor" for once. thanks, you have me hooked. (if my wife ever does something to that nature beware, i have ammo!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love the Husband's Character and Wit

I enjoy all your submissions, because the husbands' characters are strong, plausible, and sensible. Your humor & wit is very very good. Please keep writing!

fregenfregenabout 18 years ago
I think...

this has to be one of my most favorite stories In Literotica. I come back and read it again and again. Just superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i think somebody has lost there mind

what husband is going to sit and watch a man fuck his wife and eat wings and drink beer.sometimes we out smart ourselves by been to clever.hubby look like a clown.she had no respect for him the start,because she ask the boss come to my and hubby bed.there was two peas in a pot dumber and dumby.no emotions and fire in the hubby for finding out about wife affair.

thewordsmith2590thewordsmith2590almost 18 years ago
A Tasty Read!

I do love a good satire! In fact, I had to read most of this story to my husband to explain why I was laughing so hard that I had to spit my mouthful of coffee back into the mug.

To those who cannot fathom a husband watching his wife fuck another man without picking up a gun and blasting holes through the both of them, I have three words: no-strings revenge. Her life is completely ruined, while hubby is free to move on with his life.

Besides, how many times in his life can a man say that he combined a deck party with wings and potato salad, a porn show, and revenge?

A truly tasty read.

WordcutterWordcutteralmost 18 years ago
Bloody BRILLIANT!

...and as to 'Anonymous' comment that they '...think somebody has lost there mind' [it's 'their', BTW], well....

1) Love those folks that put it all on the line to blast out their negative comments while hiding behind an 'Anonymous' account

2) The story was clever, the cuckolded hubby's solution/revenge brilliant and OH-FUCKING-RIGINAL!!!!!!

Great story, you Beatles fanatic you...

"Go to the window. Go to the window."

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Genius

That WAS Incredible and so funny if she had come to you would you had taken her backare you going to write a another chapter telling the wifes side of telling her side of the affair.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Yes!

FINALY! - A husband with balls. (and a sence of humor)

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 17 years ago
Something's missing

Well written story. I laughed and enjoyed it... however, to be believable there needed to be some reference to there having been some love in their relationship before the latest business trip.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Good Riddance

The Witch deserved what she got from Ron

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Nice, short read that I enjoyed

Good writing and superb dialog. Ron's humorous asides were hilarious.

Adequate characterizations though I'd like to have seen Emily's character fleshed out a bit more in answer to this question: beyond the obvious reason that she's selfish and self-centered, why did she think the marriage was a bust? They'd been together a long time so maybe she was bored. Or maybe she wanted to experiment and hubby traveled too much to accommodate her?

Uncomplicated plot that the author handles quite well. We like Ron for his no-nonsense attitude. She was having an affair and he made certain everyone involved knew the score. He felt no compunction to do violence but his revenge was far sweeter than any kick in the ass.

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, HDK, for a story well-told. Liked the humor, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sometimes when the planets and the stars

and the sun and the moon all line up properly a story comes together just perfectly.

I've read this a half-dozen times but like a really fine wine, it just gets better with age.

Great story!

Regards, Jack (aka Jake Rivers)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

funny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nice

should be a second part to this story. It honestly isn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t that hard to throw a surprise party a day in advance. Buy the food and drinks and invite people over. He wasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t actually intending a real party so there wasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t much to set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
beautiful

absolutely beautiful!

waratahwaratahabout 17 years ago
I like your stories

when the husband forgives them, and I like them when he teaches them a lesson. SO I guess in my book you get the balance just about right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!

I loved this story!!!DAMN, I'm still trippin' over how he offered the boss a beer, then sat back and ate some wings and salad...and the sister's comment about making porn-SWEET!

All in all, one fantastic story.

kellyhockeykellyhockeyalmost 17 years ago
This is funny

"So do you want a beer ?" That is a riot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
that has style

she has the party of her life and consequences, and jeff is in store for a bit of problems and alimony/child support homself. she used the cliches too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
" DUH"

does my heart good. ......... rich

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Revisiting a classic : a perfect story

All previous commentators have said it for me long ago. A must read of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a party

the camera in place to record the event for posterity

would have made it even more perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Entertaining story!

Entertaining story in the "Just Plain Bob" sense of the word! I like all of your stories! You mix it up a little bit. Sometimes the cheating wife finds herself out of the marriage, left to overcome the crap she brought on herself. Other times the couples find a way back. But in all cases, the stories are good! Thanks HDK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
their boss invited?

that would be a nice touch, even give more problems for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

Yet another really good short story from HDK. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YES

I love it when a skanky whore slut wife steps in her own shit--yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
recorded for posterity

a wounderful story and finish, where a audio and visual record would have caped it off nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Justice

You can never cheat and come out ahead in the final score!

Good Story, Good Moral lesson.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

What a novel idea. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this is called loving wives. Why do you assholes pull these stories here?

If you are going to write stories, then write about what the title says, Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome Loving Wives tale

classic example of brains over brawn, husband freed himself of cuckold horns w/o resorting to violence, A++

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving Wives Catagory

Hey butt-head commenter...if they had a cheating wives catagory, it would go there, but they dont, so deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved how he handled it...

let the slut hang herself......sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

It would have been even better with more detailed hurt to the asshole and the slut.

I think assholes wife would have taken the chance to do Noreen than hit him with a purse. I would have enjoyed the details of her actually cutting his balls off, or at least kicking them off.

Now for stupid slut, who's just a secretary, more detail about her getting fired, getting kicked out, and having her family treat her as the piece of shit all cheaters are would've been great. Perhaps hubby could get together with her sister? That's always guaranteed to piss a slut off.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Quick story, and a good one.

Well set up, and quick to the point. Thank You.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Cut off way too early

It was not a tidy ending

Still, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very well done, but the camera to record the whole thing for ...the divorce was missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a great day!!!!!!

LETS SEE, HE GETS RID OF A CHEATING BITCH, GETS TO SUE THE COMPANY THAT THEY BOTH WORK FOR , PLUS THE GUY SHE WAS FUCKING???

COULD IT GET ANY BETTER

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
wife of 17

Just an old hide story so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

KyuzioKyuzioover 12 years ago
DWornock, you are an idiot.

Just because they have been married for 17 years, you think it's an older couple? What is old to you? If they got married at 18, they'd be 35. That's old?!?

DWornock, you need to get your head out of your ass. You rate every story you think has "old" people in it as 1* without even reading the entire story. You admit you stopped reading when it said "17 years" and you have said the same thing on other stories. If you have something against what you think are mature couples and won't read the stories, then don't rate the damn stories. That's just you being an asshole because authors won't cater to your desires.

You're probably just some little pissant pedophile looking for stories of little girls and boys. Get a life and get lost, loser.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
DITTOOOOO!!!!!!!

Kyuzio,,,, I agree with your assesment of Warnock completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dwornock, quit being stupid.

Just because you don't like "old people" stories is no reason to trash them. When you recognize a story as one not of the style you appreciate just quit reading and move on. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it bad - it is just not your thing. For example if you don't like jazz music, this doesn't mean the musicians aren't talented, it's just that you don't care for jazz and to critique them badly because of your preference is unfair.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
O HAPPY DAY

when the thong she wore, washed her marriage away. TK U MLJ LV NV

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
umm

im not seeing much closure here..i mean, yea he caught her and got his revenge and she spewed the usual lines of bullshit cheaters usually spew. but beyond that the characters are a little flat.

what was going on im her head? how does she make the conscious decision to cheat?

what was his 17 year marriage to her like? etc

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Your stories are too short

And without full closure. But still a fan

HeavyHeartLamentsHeavyHeartLamentsover 12 years ago
As Ever

Sometimes short and sometimes long. But always brilliant. And I appreciate your casual style of prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should give a warning

Give a warning about the type of story it is. I don't want to read half way through something that feels non-erotic, before realizing what kind of a story it is.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Stupid fucking cunt

Typical cheating wife. Blames the husband for making her cheat.

All cheating wives should die.

FUCK 'UM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

reamed cornhole, meaty cock lustily smoked, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

None of your stories ever feel finished

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
What a bitch...

She actually had the nerve to pass it off on him. I'd be sure to let her know that he'd be passing that along to his next wife.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Simple - linear - nice shot

She sucked (well apparently)

He found out - he took simple action they gave him the idea for.

She got fucked (well apparently)

He has some closure as she laid it on hm rather than accepting any ownership for her behavior - after her disrespect.

Nice job IMHO

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Not enough revenge on either one of them

It would have been better if you had said that he got both Jeff and his wife fired, that he got a bunch of money from Jeff's company for allowing that "fucking a subordinate clause" to kick in and further shame for both. Jeff' wife should have divorced him and taken him to the cleaners, Emily should have been unable to find employment etc. Real revenge was needed. But a very good story, nevertheless.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

I am a big on revenge guy but this was not a revenge story it was a well written and ingenious "how to catch the bitch" story and is a 5

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I agree

I agree you. Some stories are on the border of a consequence and a revenge stories, but they remain at the consequence group, as this is. I like the Consequence stories as well. BTW 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7123 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...