All Comments on 'The Debut'

by T@nman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Now thatsa some spicy meat ball. A great opener for Bi/Gay and room for more chapters-great plot line and plausable visuals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No swallow no fun

It was good until I found out that Gene wasn't going to swallow any of the guys' loads. Eating cum is the best part of fellatio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story line

Great story line start.....more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i know instantly

the comment is correct that eating cum is the best part oforal sex, whether your eating a man or woman. as a dedicated bi male, my body trembles as i feel the veins iun a cock swell and the body expand, knowing my mouth is about to be filled. regartdless of how clean smelling the cock isd, sometimes the taste of the cum just isnt good. but, most of the time i love the feeling as the cock pulses again and again andmy swallowing gets right in time. when all the cumis out, i like to hold it in my mouth fot a while. i think i must be feeling the way a woman does when she has been well fucked and full of cum and just stays there for a miment feeling fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oral

I think that this story was very good. The only thing that i didn't like about it was that gene wasn't going to eat the cum.. I think that the cocksucking would have been better if he would have.

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 17 years ago
Interesting

A different slant on a guy's first oral experience. I liked it!!!

thongpantythongpantyabout 11 years ago

Short sweet and to the point. Loved it.

firstmate210firstmate210almost 8 years ago
nice reads

Hello

I enjoy you writing style. It ia sensual and addresses all topics confortably.

Thanks fellow Rockies. Dweller

Regards. Ed

TerriCTerriCabout 4 years ago
Pretty hot story

I do agree with other commenters though, should have swallowed those loads. Went so far as to blow three dudes, kind of a waste not eating those hot loads. That's just me though, I've only sucked and swallowed in a one on one situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous