All Comments on 'Hypnotizing Kim Ch. 03'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That took an unexpected turn, but I love it! Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story, I am looking forward to more.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Finish

Awesome story. You must finish it. With so much cum in her unprotected pussy Kim must surely be pregnant - but by whom?

animal99animal99about 7 years ago

Excellent story although chapter 1 was good, despite other people's criticisms. Nex chapter, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hypnosis

He could have called out the trigger while she was with the others and changed her mind set about their cocks, to be revolting to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will there be more?

Please tell me it's not over! This was getting super hot!

animal99animal99about 7 years ago

I loved this series when i first ran into it. But now I'm thinking that chapter 4 should be where he regrets making her hot and leaving her to fend off strangers.

So now that he's falling in love with her, he makes her only love (Crave?) HIS cock...and not ever be satisfied with anyone else's cock. Slowly he starts reshaping her mind to be solely HIS lover... and she goes out of her way to be his lover, with all of her body.. and Loving him in any of her holes.

-- Just a Thought, What do you think NathanButler?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting turn

As a straight guy, at first I found this gay bit a turn off. Over the past months I have found myself returning to this story again and again and jacking off to it. I am admitting to myself that the idea of sucking those cocks is actually a turn on at this point. Maybe all guys secretly think about it. I don't know but although the idea of making out with guys is gross to me, somehow licking and sucking cocks is not. Whatever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Queer-boy

Beta cuck spotted. Ruined and moving on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
624 Followers
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES