All Comments on 'My Number Ch. 07'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved this story

One of my favorites on the site. Great job!!!!!!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
About damn time

I'll consider you popping back up a late Christmas miracle! Nice to see you didn't lose your touch but I do hope that Marcy does finally leave her number behind now that it was all washed away. Though the speed did pick up a bit in this chapter I can cope with it, all this stuff had to be put behind an there is no better way than ripping it off fast. Maybe do spend some extra lines or even paragraphs on Daves parents, they seem to be a really nice people and deserve some dialogue.

Gave it a 5* and now I'm once more looking forward to this and other stories of yours!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
I've had a LOT of work recently, and . . .

. . . I'm hoping to professionally publish soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Wedding Soon?

There has to be drama or a twist here Enjoying it VERY Much.

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
You're back!

Glad to see you back. Thanks for continuing this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

Too short of chapters, long delays though.

I think it is time for some drama, 54 variety of guys (Heinz lol) pulling trains, etc. Conflict coming. Odds of them running into a few of her partners is high, or informing him of her life before.

Post quicker!!!!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 has been submitted

It's awaiting approval.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good chapter, but short

A good chapter, though short. Dave's parents seem very good people, and I see that Marcy's relationship with Dave is on track. It is clear that Dave is monogamous, and that he does not like to share Marcy or himself (so similar to me :)).

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Starting to bore

with all the pollyannishness. I mean it reads true to life for finding your soulmate, but I want some tension.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Waiting for a little drama... Dave has to have some jealousy in his character!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous