All Comments on 'Emma was Hairy Down There'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

i very much enjoyed this little tail

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved the realism, and the connection between the two characters. Very well done!

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

A very nice story about two people who find each other if only for a moment in time before it moves beyond their grasp. It is also refreshing to read a story where every woman and girl in the entire county is not shaved bare because everyone else behaves like lemmings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo for the bush!

You have no idea how refreshing it was to find this story about a woman who had a real bush down there. I realize it's the fashion, but I find smooth mounds unappealing, so Emma was great and I had no problem picturing her as she was described. I also like the way she wasn't a goddess with a flawless body but much like a cashier you would actually get to know at a store.

It was also cute seeing the old guy acting like a kid again, even if he knew it wouldn't last forever. Good for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good read, enjoyed the realism, could have happened to any of us. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bush fan here

...even older than the character in your story, and I hugely appreciated it. Sigh. What I wouldn't do...

RyeandGingerAyle

OscineMajorOscineMajorabout 7 years ago
Another good story!

I agree with the earlier comments regarding realistic descriptions and very average people. This is the second story I have read from your list, and I have enjoyed both of them. I do notice more "run-on" sentences in this one. They don't detract from the story, but might be better broken up to maintain the cadence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice one

I am a staunch supporter of pubes on women. I wouldn't touch a woman who looks like she is no where near puberty yet. Long live female bushes!

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Great Read*****

You got all the right spots for checking for the hairy ones. Damn this is a great read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent porno

More emphasis on your private part and what is done to it

But 4.9999999999999 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot and Hairy!

I love a story about a woman (of any age) who has a full bush. It is more realistic, true to life. Many years ago, I had an experience, in some ways, like in the story. A young plump woman who had never had sex, full bush, voluptuous, and very horny. She was so inexperienced but wanted it so bad. When she opened her legs, she spread them very wide across the bed. What a beautiful bush she had! She was so tight, but so wet. What a wonderful experience, and on many occasions after that!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this story - well written and describing the feel of a luxurious bush. I know that feeling ss experienced the same many years ago. Fond memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous