All Comments on 'The ED Chronicles Ch. 03'

by Adrian_Harper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
daggettdaggettover 7 years ago
Great story!

Interesting premise and a story told well. I'm up to see what happens with these folks.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Good Story

Sounds as if you might have had the experience, or something like it. My experience began much as you described. Very sensual, very sexual, very intense. Whether you actually are relating a real experience or just utilizing your imagination, it was well told. I will keep an eye out for you whether or not you keep the story going or come up with something new.

SunloverSunloverabout 7 years ago
The best one yet.

Really enjoyed your stories. Probably because they relate to people my age. They keep getting better. The best of the three. Looking forward to more.

piggygirl69piggygirl69about 7 years ago
Really relatable!

This sounds either like it happened or could very well happen. Either way, keep this going and maybe turn this into a community based theme?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard as iron

Hard as iron through the whole story, this is a new one for the wank bank , hope you add more to this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When are you going to let him fuck Marge then let the girls take turns injecting his cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdrian_Harper@Adrian_Harper
13 Followers
I am a retired cop that that experienced a series of unusual sexual situations after retirement. I felt that these surreal adventures, which are connected to a sexual reawakening being experienced by my wife and myself, needed to be put down on paper for others to enjoy. My h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES