All Comments on 'A Sister Surprise: A Kinky Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, great

Your text and pictures are great. This letter can al most be used as a text book, with of course the great pictures to watch.

Carry on wtyh your writing - it is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

Slightly, just very slightly better. Otherwise, still the same old insert name here story. And I am sure all the fan boys and girls will drool over how great it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same old, same old

Do I need to say more? This is just a string of obscenities. Surely by now you can develop characters a bit and make us interested in something other than a rate of cock and pussy abuse which is wholly unrealistic. I love subtle, complex porn but this is just puerile.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor
Authors note

To the critical anon

I see your comments story after story with generic same old, same old.

Truth be told, I suppose thee is some truth to that, I write what I like.

That said, I have written pegging, anal, incest, Illustrated, interracial, gay. cuckold, and lesbian themes... so I think I write in a variety of topics.

Also, if you don't think I have character development, I think you are not actually reading my stories (although this one is a sequel and was supposed to be a simple stroke fantasy dripping with sex before I get to the eventual part three). But generally speaking sequels have less character development.

If you don't like my writing, don't read it.

If you want to make actual suggestions, suggest it.

If you want to just leave a generic comment that doesn't help me at least and give me a one, do it.

I write for me, for my fans and that is what it is.

But I always want to improve, go read a perfect fall or a complete,eye submission, my first entries years ago and my newer stories and you'll see major improvements.

Lastly, my next release is another incest sequel so you may not like that one too.. as it's a incest romance sequel A Mom & Son affair...

Jasmine 2017

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story plus idea

Again you've made another great story that is hot in so many ways. As for the next one in the series the party is a given, but you could also start th the mother 3some and then write themail mother one and following that one you can do the mrs.Walker story.

tedderman43tedderman43over 7 years ago
A long time fan

Jasmine as always another great story and I agree with you. Your mom/son stories of late are well written and very hot. My favorite series by you has always been bedding the babysitter, the one thing I loved about the complete submission is the work you put into it and of course the multiple endings. Keep up the great work..

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

This story is another reason I love your work. Great pics.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom

Mom needs to get fucked now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Love your stories. Will your next story be illustrated would love to see A Mom & Son Affair sequel with pics. Your the best writer on Lit right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please rethink not illustrating the next installment as you have 3 or 4 of the characters already drawn, if the cheerleader coach is involved at that party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
omg

the writing is okish and about 4*, the 'illustrations' however... seriously let some kind person buy you a colouring book and keep writing and keep your hobbies separate or there may even be a site for people that would love to be able to draw, no idea

anyway, you killed it

JustbeingRandyJustbeingRandyover 7 years ago

Another great story, every time I see you posted a new one, my cock gets hard and starts dripping precum. Keep writing, no matter if it's illustrated or not.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
5* Writing

Jasmine, I've liked your stories for quite some time. They're intriguing, risque, raunchy, sexy, spankable, and also loving. I hope you keep doing what you do. My only complaint is the illustrations in my opinion take away from the writing because they break them up and cause you to pause the reading. However, to each their own, as the saying goes. So Thank you for your time and effort. I check back here on an almost weekly basis to see if you've uploaded a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've loved your tales!

This story is so fucking hot I came without touching myself the pics made the story even hotter than it was, some of the positions were only just believable, Sarah having been a cheerleader was the only thing that made them believable.

FANTASTIC Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cant wait

its great with the illustrations please consider using in all the upcoming chapters

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Great continuation

Characters types are limited, story lines are limited and I think you do the best to keep us entertained. I mean come on there is only so many ways to fry an egg. I look for your new stories every day because I like what you write.

As for your next installments, I think you should try for all four. I love when kids take control of mom and I love when students take control of teachers. The cheerleader story line would just be an added bonus.

And yes, I am one of the fans that Anonymous likes to refer to. So you keep writing and I will keep reading.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Well done as usual

All 4 future ideas would e hot to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Hot!!

Every brother's dream...a hot big titted sister who loves to fuck, and had friends who love to fuck too.

Grammar nicely done, and spelling too. The illustrations were awesome.

You have me hooked, more soon??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again so hot

Just finished reading part one (again for about the 100th time) and straight to this chapter. Both are still so hot and beautifully wrote.

I'm glad you kept the feet play in this story for all us who like feet! Love the pictures that was a great addition!

Part of me wants him to say no and just fuck his sister no one else. 5* and again my favourite written :)

If another chapter is published I'd personally like to read the Mom 3 some

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As usual, a hot and wonderful story. I wish I had a brother with a big cock to show me all the positions you had in the story. can't wait for the next part.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago

what a truly wonderful chapter , Love reading your stories they make you want to be part of them. Am looking forward to lot more from you. Keep up the great work

CagsgtCagsgtover 7 years ago
Awesome story as usual

Quite the tale. Really enjoyed it. I like how you've made them close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh

The first chapter seemed okay but even page one of this one lost me quickly.

If the sister is literally willing to fuck anyone and everyone then the incest looses its taboo and appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not quite

Not bad but it wasn't quite your your usual. And I'm not sure Illustrated works

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 7 years ago
I'd love to see more in this series

Beyond the chapters you've already outlined, I think Joey should get left alone at the sorority one day when his sister unexpectedly gets called away. Of course the girls will do their best to take advantage of him. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delete the pictures

They take away imagination and remind me of 90's Sims.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Suggestion ?

Dear Jaz

May I offer a suggestion for your consideration. Think about a story told only in illustrations with captions. Your recent illustrations have been excellent and extremely descriptive and could carry the story with only a (three or four line) caption below which simply fills in detail beyond the illustration. And of course continue also your prose only stories with all the details and character development which you have been so good at doing - i.e. -two different styles and approaches to your work. Each with your usual highly erotic results. Long-time fan.

Love, Jack Auff / Can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

PICTURES JUST doesn't work .it takes the imagination out of it.chapter1 is okay but this is almost like a list of sexual positions.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
Disagrees

I think the pics work nicely, especially her cum covered cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can we get more.of this story?

RougishItalianRougishItalianabout 7 years ago
Too hot!!

Another truly hot story from my favroite author on here!! Can't wait for more!!

cuckoo444cuckoo444about 7 years ago
5 stars again.

Great story! I love how big sis is not only "taking care of brother", but also setting him up with a possible girlfriend. I HOPE you can continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is a great series cannot wait to read the next instalment just wish they were all illustrated

DOC226DOC226almost 7 years ago
where is the next chapter in this series??

You promised several additional chapters in your series "A Sister's Surprise", but it has been over 3 months and you have written four unrelated stories since then. When are you going to write the next chapter?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi

Part 3 is in the works for a July release.

Ps: it will be illustrated.

CuriousD7CuriousD7almost 7 years ago
MORE !!

We want more and asap :-) And I say a big YES to all your next chapter suggestions. And I do mean ALL as in I wanna read them all hehe. Please keep em 'cumming' :-)

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

The cgi looks bad and really distracts from the text, ruining the reading flow, would be better story without pictures. I couldn't make myself finish it.

If it were real pictures one at the beginning and end to set the mood wouldn't be amiss, any more is detrimental.

Please upload a plaintext version also without cgi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More more more

Did I mention more? Love the storyline. Love the upcoming chapters. As some said, there are only so many ways to write a story, especially an erotic one. You do a great job trying to keep things fresh. Probably even better than you think. A suggestion? Since an alumni cheerleader submission is mentioned, use that. Mom seems insecure, but maybe mom has a former cheerleader sister who can use her, son, and daughter. Or perhaps Jane's mother is an alumni who decides to use Jane as her daughter playtoy, then brings in the bro and sis too. Think about it. And did I say more? Well then, more please.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Educational

When a supposedly lesbian girl comments on a bunch of sex positions in a male voice, I have no choice but to bookmark this for future reference. Yup, I derived probably unexpected value of this, but I believe there is.

It's far from perfect for any use, but is more than fine for either, me liked.

CGI is indeed generic, but I happen to know how insanely, ridiculously lot of work it takes to make it right, so actually cuddos for a great work, and this story is impossible without illustrations, they are absolutely essential here. Of course, we all would prefer real artwork, but it should be understood it requires to book a full working day of an actual artist for each picture then, on the very minimum, independently of the techniques used. This is probably the best way a person with great imagination but little drawing skills can get close to something usable, and I have no problems to accept that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yummy eros and illustrations!

loved the erotic interplay and the illustrations really made the storyline "pop" for me deliciously yummy!

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Brilliant !

The illustrations really bring this story to life - a great addition.

Any chance you could add another showing Sarah in her full Harley Quinn outfit that she wore in chapter 1?

Well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

Aje72Aje72over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Its the first time i have seen pics in a story. Absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious

Amazing story and illustrations. I'm curious though, how were the illustrations made?

Mclovin87Mclovin87over 6 years ago
Great One

Another great one and I can't wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Got to lame to finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow. Great story.

Wow ! Great story.This the best story I've read in a long time. Kept me hard all through the story....my barometer for story ratings. Thank you so much. Keep the great stories coming. The pictures were also beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hopefull

I really hope you continue thus story it great

69stroker6969stroker69about 6 years ago
One of the best

Great illustrations and a great story. You are fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too many image for me

I enjoy your stories more when they don't have the images. The more images, the less I enjoy the story. There are a couple of reasons why this is true.

One is that I'm here to read, and the images just get in the way. Part two of this series was nearly unreadable, with sometimes a single line of text between two pictures.

The other reason is that while I appreciate the quality of the images, I don't particularly care for the content. For me, too many writers here are obsessed with huge breasts and that trend seems reflected in your women in the images: their tits are so big in relation to their bodies that they look deformed to me. I do realize that I'm probably in the minority. :-)

But that's really just a quibble. I just find all of the images distracting, even when the women are what I think is hot.

For me, the perfect female body is about 32B-23-34, 5'6" 105 pounds. But I realize that doesn't work for most, and such descriptions may be distracting or a turnoff for readers, which is what I feel when I read about a 44DD with a huge butt.

I've actually considered writing a story with no descriptions of what the women look like, and instead just use terms like "perfectly sized breasts" for example, and allow the readers to supply their own ideal images. But as with all my story ideas, few of them reach completion due to my innate laziness.

But please keep up the good writing; I've enjoyed many of your stories.

I apologize for the Anonymous, but I’m unable to log in, and haven’t been able to get help from the site. My user name here is homlyp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pictures

The pictures are a nice addition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
face fucking was great

im Gay and love face fucking a Girl or Guy with my balls hitting there nose and face while im in there mouth , and all the positions were fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My sister and I read this

So after finding this submission, I went into my sister’s room and slid down on her bed to show her this on my iPad. She read it all and looked at all the illustrations. She then got up, stripped out of her clothes, undressed me, and we started to duplicate the story. It took us three days to perform all the sex but it was awesome. We were going to separate colleges, but at the end of the semester, I will change to her school and we’re moving into an apartment together. She says she has slutty friends that will enjoy my cock. We are going to duplicate all of your stories, including both of us fucking our mom. Thanks for writing and the illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sorry but the drawings spoilt it for me, to much like a pore quality comics your stories are better than that.

never2old66never2old66about 5 years ago
as always 5 stars

Love your stories and writing style. There were a few too many illustrations but what imaginitive positions. Hope to read more about Sarah and Joey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I made my sister duplicate all the positions... cummed all over her and got her pregnant. The tit fucking and blowjob felt the best.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME series

I love Halloween stories,

I am worn out.

Every baby brother wishes they could fuck their beautiful big sister.

And let her take his virginity.

I am worn out

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Great series

I love incest stories. I was in one for 11 yrs. with one of my Aunts. My best ever love and GREAT SEX!! This is the first illustrated story for me and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to reading more of your tales. I am an older gent now(72) but I still enjoy life to the fullest! Thank you for a great story of incestuous love it brought back VERY good memories!! :>))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suggestion fo readers

If you have not done so all ready, in IE, at the bottom right of the "page", set the size to 250, this will increase the font and image size, presenting you with a much larger size to view.

Joseph48Joseph48over 3 years ago

FIVE Stars, added it to Favorites & a DOZEN Roses🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
FANTASTIC ILLUSTRATIONS!!!

Can’t wait for the evening with Jane.

Amazing series.

I am exhausted!

Keep the action cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3D animation

The shitty 3D animation ruins it. The first one was considerably better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No pictures please

Was a big fan of the first one. Didn't like the animations. The whole point of these stories was that you use your imagination. This felt like reading a silly cartoon. Keep it up though. You're definitely talented.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Didn’t need the pictures, I like using my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

these comments are a bit concerning but you do you i guess-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As you so accurately stated, It is a sequel! Does George Orwell continue reintroducing Smith every chapter?! Or whatever novel you care to reference? Of course not! If you read the story in order, it makes perfect sense and still is very well explained!

Regarding the illustrations, I had to laugh at the first couple as Joey is wearing one of the nerdiest shirts ever made! Lol! The haircut, the glasses, all perfect nerd! It reminded me and everyone else of someone they went to school with. And if it didn’t, guess who was your school nerd?!

I understand you do these for your own enjoyment and that’s fine, really! <g>. But the boobs are a bit too big for me on his sister. I like big boobs and large areola , but those boobs would be cumbersome and I dread knowing how many back aches the poor gal has had. I know it’s fantasy, but still, the more realistic it is the hotter it is. Anyway, please consider that my bit of hopefully constructive comment.

Now these complaints... I am guessing when you immediately start with hot sex they cannot finish the story with uhhh a smeared I -pad screen, and that’s part of their issue. Hee hee

Experienced70Experienced70almost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Loved the illustrations!

Experienced70Experienced70almost 3 years ago

Loved the story and the illustrations!

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Again you did an awesome job the details and characters, at first I was afraid the joking between the siblings was not the same but as the story went on it got back to it. I think they covered every position in the Kama Sutra and then some...LOL

I have read stories that are 30 chapters long each chapter is 9-15 pages long, it took days, I begged for a picture just to break up the endless words. Yours were cute and definitely showed his geek side and her sexy side.

very good Thank you

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Yup, I think you have me hooked on stockings. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the pictures were nice i guess but there were way too fucking many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hated the pics!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The pictures distract from the story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. Enjoyed the pics. The one fellow that said there was too many pics. Distracting, Hell yes. If you don’t want to look at them, it’s a new no brainer – –Don’t look at them jack ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Would love to have a sister like her. Ready to fuck at a drop of a pair of pants.

SceadugengaSceadugengaover 2 years ago

Great story, the bad images really hurt it tho. Much better without.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg Jasmine, so absolutely depraved and fucked up, you just get better and better. Just wish that you would use the word cunt a bit more. I absolutely adore cunt in every way, eating it, fucking it and doing both at the same time. I never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How did you make the illustrations

tool1952tool1952about 2 years ago

Loved the story and the illustrations, but I got a chuckle with Joey wearing his glasses while pussy munching and 69ing Sarah. From experience, you can't do either well when wearing glasses... just a thought for future illustrations :)

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

Somehow it wasn’t too hot and exciting; not quite sure why since there was a lot of sex. Maybe the scenes were too short to allow the images to register. Looking forward to the cuming party.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I liked it as I like most brother/sister stories. I wonder, however, about those editors. If they are the same as proof readers, they need to do a better job. There’s almost always typos and often the illustrations don’t match the wording. For example in this story the sister was to have very blue eyes, but the pics have brown eyes. And, in one passage she is said to have her right leg up but the pic shows her left leg up. Not a big problem but those things should be caught in proofing. Looking forward to the next in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, well written by an author on top of her genre. Salacious smut. Loving lust. Good combo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly i prefer not having the edits as i felt it took away for me

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Not voting, but not enjoying the pictures. Stopped on the first page as the pictures in my head were way better and I felt so disappointed.. Not going to read any further, sorry.

PhilLustyPhilLustyalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written and oh so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found the illustrations distracting. Your prose is too good.

Bill S.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsalmost 2 years ago

Illustrations distracting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome thanks for the memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah

I hate casual sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story til the illustrations jumped in, at least that is my opinion, great till then and thanks for sharing the story with us. I know writing is much harder to do than most people understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not reading this story with illistrations

Gregory079Gregory079over 1 year ago

Too casual, too much fucking.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Way to keep us, I mean Sarah and Joey, cumming! So hot! Loved the pics too, just wish they were more graphic or better yet, real.

Skull9520Skull9520over 1 year ago

Great job on this one. Really loved the pics, helps picturing everything that is going on. Would be a lot better with higher detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m finding illustrations distracting.

Bill S.

Blacmamba0099Blacmamba0099over 1 year ago

I found all the poorly rendered pictures distracting which is why I can only give it a 3 out 5 I wish I could give it a 2.5 out of 5 but I can't

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't read much of this part of the story. I prefer your stories in text as the pictures are better.

UncertainT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! and cgi pics were GREAT!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50758 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES